Skip to content

Teddy Twatwater...

The Browns Board
92 28 3.7k
  • @tml1138 said:

    He was barely drafted in the first round. There's a reason for that and we may just see it a la RG3.

    did you say RG3???

    post-28424-0-75441900-1412087734_thumb.jpg

    @mudfly said:

    did you say RG3???

    Lol.

    @vikesguy05 said:

    Worst argument of all-time. Bravo.

    I'm saying that seems a likely factor at why other QB needy teams passed on him. Or at the very least they thought Bortles and Manziel were better prospects. (Or more durable?) He was penned to be the #1 pick at one time but dropped for whatever reason. IIRC he had some bad performances on pro day.

    I hope he does well for the Vikes. They have been struggling for a QB and any Browns fan can show some empathy over that.

  • Zombo said:

    I dont get tired of being right.

    Passing on Twatwater for Manziel was brilliant, lets talk in three years, Heidi.

    Zombo

    So Bridgewater is too small for the NFL, but Midget Manziel isn't? Considering that Manziel is much more reckless?

    @vikesguy05 said:

    So Bridgewater is too small for the NFL, but Midget Manziel isn't? Considering that Manziel is much more reckless?

    Manziel has a thicker frame and better escapability. Twatwater is a stick figure with just enough speed to get clobbered in the secondary. Manziel fazter, smarter, bigger hands, better built for the NFL. Only advantage Bulgehider has right now is pocket passing experience. That gets learned, the rest doesnt.

    Z

  • @typicalbrowns said:

    Im sorry, Teddy played one game. Didnt beat out Matt Cassell. Lets take it easy, he truly fucked up when saying he didnt want to come to Cleveland, just wasnt a good PR move, so we hate him for it. IMO its for good reason. He was quite ingnorant to insult an NFL franchise that took the time to evaluate and draft him. Honestly I think there was a reason Farmer didnt draft him, and I trust Farmer more than Teddy Twatwater.

    @miktoxic said:

    teddy is a cross-dressing bitch.

    1365778200.jpg

    Getting extra credit for class..

    Meanwhile...

    Manziel-in-bathroom-rolling-money-566x88

    @vikesguy05 said:

    Getting extra credit for class..

    Meanwhile...

    Manziel-in-bathroom-rolling-money-566x88

    So our guy parties and yours dresses like a bitch. Where were you going with this?

    Z

  • Bridgewater will be another Kordell Stewart. In all ways.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Bridgewater will be another Kordell Stewart. In all ways.

    In particular, the pole smoking.

    Z

  • @tml1138 said:

    He was barely drafted in the first round. There's a reason for that and we may just see it a la RG3.

    did you say RG3???

    post-28424-0-75441900-1412087734_thumb.jpg

    @mudfly said:

    did you say RG3???

    LMAO... please tell me that was for a NO parade...

    Maybe Fat Tuesday, 2014?

  • @vikesguy05 said:

    Getting extra credit for class..

    Meanwhile...

    Manziel-in-bathroom-rolling-money-566x88

    So our guy parties and yours dresses like a bitch. Where were you going with this?

    Z

    Zombo said:

    So our guy parties and yours dresses like a bitch. Where were you going with this?

    Z

    So you support snorting crack and continue to ignore that it was for extra credit in school? Got it.

  • @mudfly said:

    did you say RG3???

    Lol.

    @vikesguy05 said:

    Worst argument of all-time. Bravo.

    I'm saying that seems a likely factor at why other QB needy teams passed on him. Or at the very least they thought Bortles and Manziel were better prospects. (Or more durable?) He was penned to be the #1 pick at one time but dropped for whatever reason. IIRC he had some bad performances on pro day.

    I hope he does well for the Vikes. They have been struggling for a QB and any Browns fan can show some empathy over that.

    @tml1138 said:

    Lol.

    I'm saying that seems a likely factor at why other QB needy teams passed on him. Or at the very least they thought Bortles and Manziel were better prospects. (Or more durable?) He was penned to be the #1 pick at one time but dropped for whatever reason. IIRC he had some bad performances on pro day.

    I hope he does well for the Vikes. They have been struggling for a QB and any Browns fan can show some empathy over that.

    The only reason was the pro day. There is literally no other reason for him to fall. No one in their right mind would think Manziel is more durable.

  • Zombo said:

    So our guy parties and yours dresses like a bitch. Where were you going with this?

    Z

    So you support snorting crack and continue to ignore that it was for extra credit in school? Got it.

    @vikesguy05 said:

    So you support snorting crack and continue to ignore that it was for extra credit in school? Got it.

    What?

    I support that our QB isn't a bitch like Bridgewater.

    Looking forward to seeing him on the road this week after GB has film on him.

    Should be fun, if the little narrow-ankled troll can get through the game without being carted off again.

    Zombo

  • @vikesguy05 said:

    So you support snorting crack and continue to ignore that it was for extra credit in school? Got it.

    What?

    I support that our QB isn't a bitch like Bridgewater.

    Looking forward to seeing him on the road this week after GB has film on him.

    Should be fun, if the little narrow-ankled troll can get through the game without being carted off again.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    What?

    I support that our QB isn't a bitch like Bridgewater.

    Looking forward to seeing him on the road this week after GB has film on him.

    Should be fun, if the little narrow-ankled troll can get through the game without being carted off again.

    Zombo

    Manziel is the epitome of that word.

  • Zombo said:

    What?

    I support that our QB isn't a bitch like Bridgewater.

    Looking forward to seeing him on the road this week after GB has film on him.

    Should be fun, if the little narrow-ankled troll can get through the game without being carted off again.

    Zombo

    Manziel is the epitome of that word.

    @vikesguy05 said:

    Manziel is the epitome of that word.

    Why don't you just GTFO of here. Don't understand why a Vikings fag would continually post on a Browns forum. We don't even play you this year. Weirdo.

  • btw you don't snort crack........

    might as well snort weed.

  • I see a lot of middle school logic in this thread. That tells me something.

    I also see many saying "after one game.........." That tells me something else.

    The first comment tells me you are intellectual peons.

    The second tells me that you did not watch him in college. He was the only qb in the draft that read defenses and coverages w/any sort of success.

    He may--or may not--be a great qb, but your reasoning is illogical. I say he has what it takes to be successful. That is not a guarantee, it is called a prediction that was fueled by logic rather than ignorance or middle school-itis.

  • I see a lot of middle school logic in this thread. That tells me something.

    I also see many saying "after one game.........." That tells me something else.

    The first comment tells me you are intellectual peons.

    The second tells me that you did not watch him in college. He was the only qb in the draft that read defenses and coverages w/any sort of success.

    He may--or may not--be a great qb, but your reasoning is illogical. I say he has what it takes to be successful. That is not a guarantee, it is called a prediction that was fueled by logic rather than ignorance or middle school-itis.

    @vers said:

    He was the only qb in the draft that read defenses and coverages w/any sort of success.

    WRONG!!!!!! Im pretty sure AJ McCarron was awfully good at doing just that.

  • @mudfly said:

    did you say RG3???

    Lol.

    @vikesguy05 said:

    Worst argument of all-time. Bravo.

    I'm saying that seems a likely factor at why other QB needy teams passed on him. Or at the very least they thought Bortles and Manziel were better prospects. (Or more durable?) He was penned to be the #1 pick at one time but dropped for whatever reason. IIRC he had some bad performances on pro day.

    I hope he does well for the Vikes. They have been struggling for a QB and any Browns fan can show some empathy over that.

    @tml1138 said:

    I'm saying that seems a likely factor at why other QB needy teams passed on him. Or at the very least they thought Bortles and Manziel were better prospects. (Or more durable?) He was penned to be the #1 pick at one time but dropped for whatever reason. IIRC he had some bad performances on pro day.

    I hope he does well for the Vikes. They have been struggling for a QB and any Browns fan can show some empathy over that.

    Brandon Weeden was selected before Russel Wilson and Nick Foles (unfortunately)

  • I see a lot of middle school logic in this thread. That tells me something.

    I also see many saying "after one game.........." That tells me something else.

    The first comment tells me you are intellectual peons.

    The second tells me that you did not watch him in college. He was the only qb in the draft that read defenses and coverages w/any sort of success.

    He may--or may not--be a great qb, but your reasoning is illogical. I say he has what it takes to be successful. That is not a guarantee, it is called a prediction that was fueled by logic rather than ignorance or middle school-itis.

    @vers said:

    I see a lot of middle school logic in this thread. That tells me something.

    I also see many saying "after one game.........." That tells me something else.

    The first comment tells me you are intellectual peons.

    The second tells me that you did not watch him in college. He was the only qb in the draft that read defenses and coverages w/any sort of success.

    He may--or may not--be a great qb, but your reasoning is illogical. I say he has what it takes to be successful. That is not a guarantee, it is called a prediction that was fueled by logic rather than ignorance or middle school-itis.

    A prediction is merely an unproven hypothesis. Since you've accomplished middle school, you should realize that a singular sample isn't enough to prove your unproven hypothesis.

    Reasoning is understanding a singular sample isn't enough to base a fact on.

    Taking the necessary time needed to make a legitimate assessment is the epitome of logic, something your "argument" lacks.

    Don't belittle others for their logic when your own is complete horseshit.

  • @tml1138 said:

    I'm saying that seems a likely factor at why other QB needy teams passed on him. Or at the very least they thought Bortles and Manziel were better prospects. (Or more durable?) He was penned to be the #1 pick at one time but dropped for whatever reason. IIRC he had some bad performances on pro day.

    I hope he does well for the Vikes. They have been struggling for a QB and any Browns fan can show some empathy over that.

    Brandon Weeden was selected before Russel Wilson and Nick Foles (unfortunately)

    @roycerolls said:

    Brandon Weeden was selected before Russel Wilson and Nick Foles (unfortunately)

    Yes, of course Bridgewater could turn out better. My point was NFL team experts didn't think so. Perhaps due to not only his poor pro day showing, but maybe issues of durability as well. VikesGuy is arguing that point. But really none of us know, we are just making predictions.

    So far he's had an ankle injury after just under 7 quarters of game time. Bad enough that he's questionable to play this week vs GB, and hasn't practiced.

  • Zombo said:

    So our guy parties and yours dresses like a bitch. Where were you going with this?

    Z

    So you support snorting crack and continue to ignore that it was for extra credit in school? Got it.

    @vikesguy05 said:

    ... ignore that it was for extra credit in school?

    Did Teddy major in Cosmetology?

  • I see a lot of middle school logic in this thread. That tells me something.

    I also see many saying "after one game.........." That tells me something else.

    The first comment tells me you are intellectual peons.

    The second tells me that you did not watch him in college. He was the only qb in the draft that read defenses and coverages w/any sort of success.

    He may--or may not--be a great qb, but your reasoning is illogical. I say he has what it takes to be successful. That is not a guarantee, it is called a prediction that was fueled by logic rather than ignorance or middle school-itis.

    @vers said:

    I see a lot of middle school logic in this thread. That tells me something.

    I also see many saying "after one game.........." That tells me something else.

    The first comment tells me you are intellectual peons.

    The second tells me that you did not watch him in college. He was the only qb in the draft that read defenses and coverages w/any sort of success.

    He may--or may not--be a great qb, but your reasoning is illogical. I say he has what it takes to be successful. That is not a guarantee, it is called a prediction that was fueled by logic rather than ignorance or middle school-itis.

    I know one thing, you're an asshole.

  • I see a lot of middle school logic in this thread. That tells me something.

    I also see many saying "after one game.........." That tells me something else.

    The first comment tells me you are intellectual peons.

    The second tells me that you did not watch him in college. He was the only qb in the draft that read defenses and coverages w/any sort of success.

    He may--or may not--be a great qb, but your reasoning is illogical. I say he has what it takes to be successful. That is not a guarantee, it is called a prediction that was fueled by logic rather than ignorance or middle school-itis.

    @vers said:

    The second tells me that you did not watch him in college. He was the only qb in the draft that read defenses and coverages w/any sort of success.

    He may--or may not--be a great qb, but your reasoning is illogical. I say he has what it takes to be successful. That is not a guarantee, it is called a prediction that was fueled by logic rather than ignorance or middle school-itis.

    Do you even realize how stupid what you said is? Let's start with the fact that you blatantly contradict yourself above. I don't do this on the site often, but let's go down the list of a few recent burnout QB's and their first career starts:

    Jamarcus Russel: 74.2% completion, 225 yds, 1td, 91.3 QB rating

    Brady Quinn: 65.7% completion, 239 yds, 2 tds, 104.3! QB rating

    Matt Leinart: 62.3% completion, 232 yds, 2tds, 91.7 rating.

    Bridgewater first start: 63.3% completion, 317 yds, 98.9 QB rating

    So, Jamarcus Russel had a higher completion% and our pretty boy Quinn had a higher rating than your love child did in his first career start. But please, keep telling me how it's stupid to say making too much out of one start is short-sighted. I'm sure Russell would love having that conversation with you over some purple drank.

  • I see a lot of middle school logic in this thread. That tells me something.

    I also see many saying "after one game.........." That tells me something else.

    The first comment tells me you are intellectual peons.

    The second tells me that you did not watch him in college. He was the only qb in the draft that read defenses and coverages w/any sort of success.

    He may--or may not--be a great qb, but your reasoning is illogical. I say he has what it takes to be successful. That is not a guarantee, it is called a prediction that was fueled by logic rather than ignorance or middle school-itis.

    @vers said:

    I see a lot of middle school logic in this thread. That tells me something.

    I also see many saying "after one game.........." That tells me something else.

    The first comment tells me you are intellectual peons.

    The second tells me that you did not watch him in college. He was the only qb in the draft that read defenses and coverages w/any sort of success.

    He may--or may not--be a great qb, but your reasoning is illogical. I say he has what it takes to be successful. That is not a guarantee, it is called a prediction that was fueled by logic rather than ignorance or middle school-itis.

    Logic told everyone that Ryan Leaf was going to be on a par with Peyton Manning. Logic told people that Matt Leinert was one of the best QB prospects to come out in a decade. Logic told people that Kurt Warner should have stuck to bagging groceries. Logic told us that Brady Quinn and Brandon Weeden were going to be franchise QBs.

    Logic tells you that Teddy Twatwater is going to be a big time pro QB because he was good in college. So weren't all those other busts.

    But I am sorry Spock, but predicting the success of a QB cannot be done logically.

    Viscerally, I say that my impression is that he won't do so good. But viscerality is as often wrong as logic at this game. So, who knows.....certainly not you with your logic.