Love This Article!
-
Nice read....all true.....but who's Mike Fouts??
Wow, stayin' on top of things Tour- though Mike never even made the pros.
A bleacher report article? I could write one of those right now and post it on the site. Linking one is like passing off Wikipedia as a credible source for a doctoral thesis.
D-nile, D-nile is creeping in. You got Ben, Brown, Timmons, a dinged Shazier. About it pal.
When you have to bring back guys like Kiesel and Harrison to "bolster" your defense- you're in deep shit- and you know it.
-
-
Harrison was going to retire, because NO OTHER team wanted him. The stoolers are in trouble if they are keeping guys like that around.
The Browns exposed the old/slow stollers defense.
That defense couldn't stop the Bucs from getting a game winning TD.
They are ranked 21st in points given up per game. And that's the ONLY stat that matters on defense.
-
Nice read....all true.....but who's Mike Fouts??
Wow, stayin' on top of things Tour- though Mike never even made the pros.
A bleacher report article? I could write one of those right now and post it on the site. Linking one is like passing off Wikipedia as a credible source for a doctoral thesis.
D-nile, D-nile is creeping in. You got Ben, Brown, Timmons, a dinged Shazier. About it pal.
When you have to bring back guys like Kiesel and Harrison to "bolster" your defense- you're in deep shit- and you know it.
Wow, stayin' on top of things Tour- though Mike never even made the pros.
D-nile, D-nile is creeping in.
Actually I thought I was joking with the Mike Fouts comment...
Does that mean I'm smart even when I'm being funny?

Speaking of funny... (or not)...
On the whole "D-nile" thing...
Can we simply refer to it as the "4th River"?
Making Heinz the new "4-river Stadium"?
-
@douche-nozzle said:
You are such a fucking gluehead
If a gluehead is a person who is right on every single point that he makes, then I guess that is what I am.
-
A bleacher report article? I could write one of those right now and post it on the site. Linking one is like passing off Wikipedia as a credible source for a doctoral thesis.
A bleacher report article? I could write one of those right now and post it on the site. Linking one is like passing off Wikipedia as a credible source for a doctoral thesis.
Oh ye of vast knowledge in the nether region......just where is it that you get YOUR information that is of such higher authority than the rest of us have access to?
I mean, does God talk to you? Are you the fucking Joan of Arc of football. No.
You are just a nebbish. Critical of what others contribute without contributing a cabbage fart's worth of information of your own.
-
Wow, stayin' on top of things Tour- though Mike never even made the pros.
D-nile, D-nile is creeping in.
Actually I thought I was joking with the Mike Fouts comment...
Does that mean I'm smart even when I'm being funny?

Speaking of funny... (or not)...
On the whole "D-nile" thing...
Can we simply refer to it as the "4th River"?
Making Heinz the new "4-river Stadium"?
-
A bleacher report article? I could write one of those right now and post it on the site. Linking one is like passing off Wikipedia as a credible source for a doctoral thesis.
Oh ye of vast knowledge in the nether region......just where is it that you get YOUR information that is of such higher authority than the rest of us have access to?
I mean, does God talk to you? Are you the fucking Joan of Arc of football. No.
You are just a nebbish. Critical of what others contribute without contributing a cabbage fart's worth of information of your own.
Gipper I never go to bleacher nor do I ever put any kind of stock into anything written on that website. Its peer driven, opinion pieces. I get my information from my local media, the main sports sites like ESPN, twitter from scouts and beat writers and then sites like pro football focus etc. No one should put their eggs in the bleacher report basket. Any one of us could start writing their tomorrow. A concept I can appreciate as everyone has to start somewhere but no one is held to a standard or required to be even the littlest bit accurate or objective.Oh ye of vast knowledge in the nether region......just where is it that you get YOUR information that is of such higher authority than the rest of us have access to?
I mean, does God talk to you? Are you the fucking Joan of Arc of football. No.
You are just a nebbish. Critical of what others contribute without contributing a cabbage fart's worth of information of your own.
-
Gipper I never go to bleacher nor do I ever put any kind of stock into anything written on that website. Its peer driven, opinion pieces. I get my information from my local media, the main sports sites like ESPN, twitter from scouts and beat writers and then sites like pro football focus etc. No one should put their eggs in the bleacher report basket. Any one of us could start writing their tomorrow. A concept I can appreciate as everyone has to start somewhere but no one is held to a standard or required to be even the littlest bit accurate or objective.Oh ye of vast knowledge in the nether region......just where is it that you get YOUR information that is of such higher authority than the rest of us have access to?
I mean, does God talk to you? Are you the fucking Joan of Arc of football. No.
You are just a nebbish. Critical of what others contribute without contributing a cabbage fart's worth of information of your own.
Gipper I never go to bleacher nor do I ever put any kind of stock into anything written on that website. Its peer driven, opinion pieces. I get my information from my local media, the main sports sites like ESPN, twitter from scouts and beat writers and then sites like pro football focus etc.
In other words, you get it from the same place all the rest of us get our info. (except I don't do twitter)
No one should put their eggs in the bleacher report basket. Any one of us could start writing their tomorrow. A concept I can appreciate as everyone has to start somewhere but no one is held to a standard or required to be even the littlest bit accurate or objective.
I don't think anyone is putting any eggs in the Bleacher Report Basket. Yes, it is opinion based articles......That does not mean that they cannot be interesting articles and that is all the OP said....that it was an interesting article.
And WTF makes you think that local media isn't biased opinion? And half of what ESPN does is give opinions...biased and otherwise.
(Somehow I believe that if the BR had an article favorable to the Steelers, you would not be so quick to dismiss it.)
-
Wow, stayin' on top of things Tour- though Mike never even made the pros.
D-nile, D-nile is creeping in.
Actually I thought I was joking with the Mike Fouts comment...
Does that mean I'm smart even when I'm being funny?

Speaking of funny... (or not)...
On the whole "D-nile" thing...
Can we simply refer to it as the "4th River"?
Making Heinz the new "4-river Stadium"?
Actually I thought I was joking with the Mike Fouts comment...
Does that mean I'm smart even when I'm being funny?

Speaking of funny... (or not)...
On the whole "D-nile" thing...
Can we simply refer to it as the "4th River"?
Making Heinz the new "4-river Stadium"?
On a hunch of your blind guesses...I googled 4th river. No shit this came up:
-
Gipper I never go to bleacher nor do I ever put any kind of stock into anything written on that website. Its peer driven, opinion pieces. I get my information from my local media, the main sports sites like ESPN, twitter from scouts and beat writers and then sites like pro football focus etc. No one should put their eggs in the bleacher report basket. Any one of us could start writing their tomorrow. A concept I can appreciate as everyone has to start somewhere but no one is held to a standard or required to be even the littlest bit accurate or objective.Oh ye of vast knowledge in the nether region......just where is it that you get YOUR information that is of such higher authority than the rest of us have access to?
I mean, does God talk to you? Are you the fucking Joan of Arc of football. No.
You are just a nebbish. Critical of what others contribute without contributing a cabbage fart's worth of information of your own.
Gipper I never go to bleacher nor do I ever put any kind of stock into anything written on that website. Its peer driven, opinion pieces. I get my information from my local media, the main sports sites like ESPN, twitter from scouts and beat writers and then sites like pro football focus etc. No one should put their eggs in the bleacher report basket. Any one of us could start writing their tomorrow. A concept I can appreciate as everyone has to start somewhere but no one is held to a standard or required to be even the littlest bit accurate or objective.
We had to run off our "Expert" Bleacher Report guy- seems he knows so much about football, us mortals weren't worthy to carry on a conversation with him. Even the higher IQ guys over on The 'Tard weren't up to his level of football intellect- so he started his own website.
-
Actually I thought I was joking with the Mike Fouts comment...
Does that mean I'm smart even when I'm being funny?

Speaking of funny... (or not)...
On the whole "D-nile" thing...
Can we simply refer to it as the "4th River"?
Making Heinz the new "4-river Stadium"?
On a hunch of your blind guesses...I googled 4th river. No shit this came up:
On a hunch of your blind guesses...I googled 4th river. No shit this came up:
Many if not most areas of the east have underground aquifers.
-
I'm still surprised these articles are still being taken seriously...
The Pittsburgh offense is full of weapons and can hurt teams, and the defense has a young makeover.
"Oh they lost to Tampa, they lost to TAMPA, the Pittsburgh Steelers are D-E-A-D!!!"
....Yes, we've all heard that before.
Yesterdays penalties, which were self-inflicted, were rough but this team doesn't look to be finished. Lets not let one game sweep everyone up into a false sense of fervor that the men in black helmets are "dead."
-
On a hunch of your blind guesses...I googled 4th river. No shit this came up:
Many if not most areas of the east have underground aquifers.
Many if not most areas of the east have underground aquifers.
And lots of them near the great lakes. I drive steel pilings and we hit it every time. There's water everywhere here. By contrast, my bro lives in Tucson. No water there.
-
I'm still surprised these articles are still being taken seriously...
The Pittsburgh offense is full of weapons and can hurt teams, and the defense has a young makeover.
"Oh they lost to Tampa, they lost to TAMPA, the Pittsburgh Steelers are D-E-A-D!!!"
....Yes, we've all heard that before.
Yesterdays penalties, which were self-inflicted, were rough but this team doesn't look to be finished. Lets not let one game sweep everyone up into a false sense of fervor that the men in black helmets are "dead."
I'm still surprised these articles are still being taken seriously...
The Pittsburgh offense is full of weapons and can hurt teams, and the defense has a young makeover.
"Oh they lost to Tampa, they lost to TAMPA, the Pittsburgh Steelers are D-E-A-D!!!"
....Yes, we've all heard that before.
Yesterdays penalties, which were self-inflicted, were rough but this team doesn't look to be finished. Lets not let one game sweep everyone up into a false sense of fervor that the men in black helmets are "dead."
Favored by six against another of the cupcakes on your schedule. Has Ben pulled a Aaron Rodgers and said R-E-L-A-X yet?
-
@douche-nozzle said:
You mean that plank when the Steelers are maybe in the midst of their worst season in a long time and can only manage to finish four games better than the Browns? Yeah, it's pretty sickening
How does it feel to spend your twentieth year looking up to see whale shit descending at you?gotta admit this comment had me laughing when i first read it.
but i also just woke up @3am so.......
-
On a hunch of your blind guesses...I googled 4th river. No shit this came up:
Many if not most areas of the east have underground aquifers.
Many if not most areas of the east have underground aquifers.
I realize that. It was just for fun.
-
Actually I thought I was joking with the Mike Fouts comment...
Does that mean I'm smart even when I'm being funny?

Speaking of funny... (or not)...
On the whole "D-nile" thing...
Can we simply refer to it as the "4th River"?
Making Heinz the new "4-river Stadium"?
On a hunch of your blind guesses...I googled 4th river. No shit this came up:
On a hunch of your blind guesses...I googled 4th river. No shit this came up:
LOL... Is 5th river taken?
Even the higher IQ guys over on The 'Tard weren't up to his level of football intellect- so he started his own website.
Link, please?
@douche-nozzle said:
How does it feel to spend your twentieth year looking up to see whale shit descending at you?
'Bout the same as your first 30 years of existence, I reckon...
(Cue Douche's ancient history argument up on river #4... or #5... whichever...)
-
'Bout the same as your first 30 years of existence, I reckon...
It was 39 years, to be precise.
-
On a hunch of your blind guesses...I googled 4th river. No shit this came up:
LOL... Is 5th river taken?
Even the higher IQ guys over on The 'Tard weren't up to his level of football intellect- so he started his own website.
Link, please?
@douche-nozzle said:
How does it feel to spend your twentieth year looking up to see whale shit descending at you?
'Bout the same as your first 30 years of existence, I reckon...
(Cue Douche's ancient history argument up on river #4... or #5... whichever...)
Link, please?
Oh, it's over on the other board somewhere Tour- I'm not in the mood to wade through 300 posts to find it. OK, I looked, the link might have been deleted.
Apparently, he's personna non grata over there too. Here's a post from one of their Moderators. All I can say is wow. Delusions of Grandeur.
"Mike, you already promised you wouldn't post here anymore. Then you made 3 separate accounts to get past a ban. Then you stalked me and threatened me in my personal e-mail. Then you made an absolute garbage, generic website that no one will ever go to and tried to advertise it all over my site, while endlessly PMing our members here trying to poach them. Then you lied to my mods about me messing with you on Twitter. (which they could easily see was a lie) I'll stay classy, you stay the crazy, stalking d-bag who is clearly having a mid-life crisis and reverting back to your bitter high school days.
Hopefully you enjoy the hits you got through smearing you period all over this forum though. Enjoy your new wannabe browns beat reporter career living in California you fucking tool. Although bribing people to visit your site and then not following through on your promise of Browns tickets may get you some short term clicks, in the end, you will fail because nobody likes an asshole, or a fake.
By the way, I just counted 22 different ip addresses you used to try to access this site. Manic much? You're a scary dude, stay away from my family."
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login