Love This Article!
-
I'm still surprised these articles are still being taken seriously...
The Pittsburgh offense is full of weapons and can hurt teams, and the defense has a young makeover.
"Oh they lost to Tampa, they lost to TAMPA, the Pittsburgh Steelers are D-E-A-D!!!"
....Yes, we've all heard that before.
Yesterdays penalties, which were self-inflicted, were rough but this team doesn't look to be finished. Lets not let one game sweep everyone up into a false sense of fervor that the men in black helmets are "dead."
I'm still surprised these articles are still being taken seriously...
The Pittsburgh offense is full of weapons and can hurt teams, and the defense has a young makeover.
"Oh they lost to Tampa, they lost to TAMPA, the Pittsburgh Steelers are D-E-A-D!!!"
....Yes, we've all heard that before.
Yesterdays penalties, which were self-inflicted, were rough but this team doesn't look to be finished. Lets not let one game sweep everyone up into a false sense of fervor that the men in black helmets are "dead."
Favored by six against another of the cupcakes on your schedule. Has Ben pulled a Aaron Rodgers and said R-E-L-A-X yet?
-
@douche-nozzle said:
You mean that plank when the Steelers are maybe in the midst of their worst season in a long time and can only manage to finish four games better than the Browns? Yeah, it's pretty sickening
How does it feel to spend your twentieth year looking up to see whale shit descending at you?gotta admit this comment had me laughing when i first read it.
but i also just woke up @3am so.......
-
On a hunch of your blind guesses...I googled 4th river. No shit this came up:
Many if not most areas of the east have underground aquifers.
Many if not most areas of the east have underground aquifers.
I realize that. It was just for fun.
-
Actually I thought I was joking with the Mike Fouts comment...
Does that mean I'm smart even when I'm being funny?

Speaking of funny... (or not)...
On the whole "D-nile" thing...
Can we simply refer to it as the "4th River"?
Making Heinz the new "4-river Stadium"?
On a hunch of your blind guesses...I googled 4th river. No shit this came up:
On a hunch of your blind guesses...I googled 4th river. No shit this came up:
LOL... Is 5th river taken?
Even the higher IQ guys over on The 'Tard weren't up to his level of football intellect- so he started his own website.
Link, please?
@douche-nozzle said:
How does it feel to spend your twentieth year looking up to see whale shit descending at you?
'Bout the same as your first 30 years of existence, I reckon...
(Cue Douche's ancient history argument up on river #4... or #5... whichever...)
-
'Bout the same as your first 30 years of existence, I reckon...
It was 39 years, to be precise.
-
On a hunch of your blind guesses...I googled 4th river. No shit this came up:
LOL... Is 5th river taken?
Even the higher IQ guys over on The 'Tard weren't up to his level of football intellect- so he started his own website.
Link, please?
@douche-nozzle said:
How does it feel to spend your twentieth year looking up to see whale shit descending at you?
'Bout the same as your first 30 years of existence, I reckon...
(Cue Douche's ancient history argument up on river #4... or #5... whichever...)
Link, please?
Oh, it's over on the other board somewhere Tour- I'm not in the mood to wade through 300 posts to find it. OK, I looked, the link might have been deleted.
Apparently, he's personna non grata over there too. Here's a post from one of their Moderators. All I can say is wow. Delusions of Grandeur.
"Mike, you already promised you wouldn't post here anymore. Then you made 3 separate accounts to get past a ban. Then you stalked me and threatened me in my personal e-mail. Then you made an absolute garbage, generic website that no one will ever go to and tried to advertise it all over my site, while endlessly PMing our members here trying to poach them. Then you lied to my mods about me messing with you on Twitter. (which they could easily see was a lie) I'll stay classy, you stay the crazy, stalking d-bag who is clearly having a mid-life crisis and reverting back to your bitter high school days.
Hopefully you enjoy the hits you got through smearing you period all over this forum though. Enjoy your new wannabe browns beat reporter career living in California you fucking tool. Although bribing people to visit your site and then not following through on your promise of Browns tickets may get you some short term clicks, in the end, you will fail because nobody likes an asshole, or a fake.
By the way, I just counted 22 different ip addresses you used to try to access this site. Manic much? You're a scary dude, stay away from my family."
-
Link, please?
Oh, it's over on the other board somewhere Tour- I'm not in the mood to wade through 300 posts to find it. OK, I looked, the link might have been deleted.
Apparently, he's personna non grata over there too. Here's a post from one of their Moderators. All I can say is wow. Delusions of Grandeur.
"Mike, you already promised you wouldn't post here anymore. Then you made 3 separate accounts to get past a ban. Then you stalked me and threatened me in my personal e-mail. Then you made an absolute garbage, generic website that no one will ever go to and tried to advertise it all over my site, while endlessly PMing our members here trying to poach them. Then you lied to my mods about me messing with you on Twitter. (which they could easily see was a lie) I'll stay classy, you stay the crazy, stalking d-bag who is clearly having a mid-life crisis and reverting back to your bitter high school days.
Hopefully you enjoy the hits you got through smearing you period all over this forum though. Enjoy your new wannabe browns beat reporter career living in California you fucking tool. Although bribing people to visit your site and then not following through on your promise of Browns tickets may get you some short term clicks, in the end, you will fail because nobody likes an asshole, or a fake.
By the way, I just counted 22 different ip addresses you used to try to access this site. Manic much? You're a scary dude, stay away from my family."
Oh, it's over on the other board somewhere Tour- I'm not in the mood to wade through 300 posts to find it. OK, I looked, the link might have been deleted.
Apparently, he's personna non grata over there too. Here's a post from one of their Moderators. All I can say is wow. Delusions of Grandeur.
"Mike, you already promised you wouldn't post here anymore. Then you made 3 separate accounts to get past a ban. Then you stalked me and threatened me in my personal e-mail. Then you made an absolute garbage, generic website that no one will ever go to and tried to advertise it all over my site, while endlessly PMing our members here trying to poach them. Then you lied to my mods about me messing with you on Twitter. (which they could easily see was a lie) I'll stay classy, you stay the crazy, stalking d-bag who is clearly having a mid-life crisis and reverting back to your bitter high school days.
Hopefully you enjoy the hits you got through smearing you period all over this forum though. Enjoy your new wannabe browns beat reporter career living in California you fucking tool. Although bribing people to visit your site and then not following through on your promise of Browns tickets may get you some short term clicks, in the end, you will fail because nobody likes an asshole, or a fake.
By the way, I just counted 22 different ip addresses you used to try to access this site. Manic much? You're a scary dude, stay away from my family."
Wow....the internet is like a magic porthole for all the crazies to come through....who has 22 ip addresses?.....sounds like trolling is a full time job for that nut job!
-
@douche-nozzle said:
Hey....I get why you guys dwell on the distant past, there really isn't much else to brag about....but some of you guys do a great job of inventing some pretty wild stuff every year
For me, I would rather see someone rise from being the doormat to being the best than the other way around. But maybe this is why Browns fans hate Pittsburgh so much....the Browns went from the king of the hill to bottom of the barrel and stayed there.....the Steelers went from the bottom of the barrel to the king of the hill and stayed there.Except, of course, none of that is accurate. The Browns were never bottom of the barrell...until after 1995.
And I don't know what hill you think the Steelers are on now, unless it is a little slag pile somewhere. They have been 8-8 the last two years, and look far worse this year.
-
Gipper I never go to bleacher nor do I ever put any kind of stock into anything written on that website. Its peer driven, opinion pieces. I get my information from my local media, the main sports sites like ESPN, twitter from scouts and beat writers and then sites like pro football focus etc. No one should put their eggs in the bleacher report basket. Any one of us could start writing their tomorrow. A concept I can appreciate as everyone has to start somewhere but no one is held to a standard or required to be even the littlest bit accurate or objective.Oh ye of vast knowledge in the nether region......just where is it that you get YOUR information that is of such higher authority than the rest of us have access to?
I mean, does God talk to you? Are you the fucking Joan of Arc of football. No.
You are just a nebbish. Critical of what others contribute without contributing a cabbage fart's worth of information of your own.
Gipper I never go to bleacher nor do I ever put any kind of stock into anything written on that website. Its peer driven, opinion pieces. I get my information from my local media, the main sports sites like ESPN, twitter from scouts and beat writers and then sites like pro football focus etc. No one should put their eggs in the bleacher report basket. Any one of us could start writing their tomorrow. A concept I can appreciate as everyone has to start somewhere but no one is held to a standard or required to be even the littlest bit accurate or objective.
Vagina's can talk.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
...the Browns went from the king of the hill to bottom of the barrel and stayed there.....the Steelers went from the bottom of the barrel to the king of the hill and stayed there.
Gip, essentially covered the factual errors, e.g., 8-8 being "king of the hill"...
... but I love your choice of verb tense.
-
2,330 posts that people wont ever be able to unread, cant wait til your fucking gone you pathetic lifeform
-
@douche-nozzle said:
I realize you guys hate facts but the bottom line is that the Steelers are the winningest team since their departure from the bottom of the barrel in 1970....
And the Browns have a better record than the Steelers since 1950....and the Ravens have a better winning record since 1996...and the Bengals have a better winning record in the last 5 years.......So? Just when the fuck are we going to use as a cutoff date?
Right here, right now, the Steelers suck......that was a thread started by YOU.
.and the Browns are one of the few losingest teams since they were the king in 1964. Facts are like kryptonite to you aren't they?
And, of course that is not even close to being true either. Despite the last 14 years of suckitude the Browns probably still have an overall winning record since 1964....I would have to check.
And of course, even in those years they by no means do not have the losingest record (not that it is good obviously). A couple of teams are worse.
Ya, yap, yap, they call you the yapper!
The more you keep blathering untruths, the more I will point out the real facts. Sorry you can't handle the truth sonny.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
Well Yapper, here is one reference and while it only goes from 1970 through 2011 seasons, it's pretty easy to see that the Steelers would stay at the top (the very tippy top... gluehead) and the Browns would still remain very near the bottom. I'm sure that you will find a way to spin your magic like the fuckwad you are but that is what makes the banter with you so fun! Add 1965 through 1969 and add 2012 through 2103 and shazzaam!......the browns are still very near the bottom!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_standings_since_AFL%E2%80%93NFL_merger
@douche-nozzle said:
Well Yapper, here is one reference and while it only goes from 1970 through 2011 seasons, it's pretty easy to see that the Steelers would stay at the top (the very tippy top... gluehead) and the Browns would still remain very near the bottom. I'm sure that you will find a way to spin your magic like the fuckwad you are but that is what makes the banter with you so fun! Add 1965 through 1969 and add 2012 through 2103 and shazzaam!......the browns are still very near the bottom!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_standings_since_AFL%E2%80%93NFL_merger
Again, you are only picking and choosing whatever time frame you want.
Here, again, are the facts. All time won-loss records all franchises, regular and postseason
http://www.profootballhof.com/UserFiles/file/W-L-Start-2014.pdf
-
@douche-nozzle said:
That's because you love your Browns but you also have a sense of humor and more common sense than most here

Now you are really tryin' to piss us off...
... no offense mik...

-
been saying something along those lines for three years now...
-
@douche-nozzle said:
And as usual you are failing to understand what you are bitching about, you just bitch. As I originally said, the Steelers worked their way from the bottom and became the best since that date.....and they have ....fact fuckwad! As I originally said, the Browns were the best and have been one of the worst since 1964....and they have....fact fuckwad! You stated I was wrong about those facts and I wasn't.....spin away fuckwad!
The Browns have been one of the worst since 1999....not 1964. What I pointed out is that you simply cherry picked a certain time frame. And I can do the same.
I say that the Steelers are an absolute mediocre team.....and I can go back and prove it in the last couple of years.
Point is that era of the Steeler being the best.....ENDED a while back.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
And as usual you are failing to understand what you are bitching about, you just bitch. As I originally said, the Steelers worked their way from the bottom and became the best since that date.....and they have ....fact fuckwad! As I originally said, the Browns were the best and have been one of the worst since 1964....and they have....fact fuckwad! You stated I was wrong about those facts and I wasn't.....spin away fuckwad!
The Browns have been one of the worst since 1999....not 1964. What I pointed out is that you simply cherry picked a certain time frame. And I can do the same.
I say that the Steelers are an absolute mediocre team.....and I can go back and prove it in the last couple of years.
Point is that era of the Steeler being the best.....ENDED a while back.
No Gip, the Steelers are the best franchise in sports right now and forever more.The Browns have been one of the worst since 1999....not 1964. What I pointed out is that you simply cherry picked a certain time frame. And I can do the same.
I say that the Steelers are an absolute mediocre team.....and I can go back and prove it in the last couple of years.
Point is that era of the Steeler being the best.....ENDED a while back.
There you go DN. Saved you some time
-
@douche-nozzle said:
That's because you love your Browns but you also have a sense of humor and more common sense than most here

Now you are really tryin' to piss us off...
... no offense mik...

-
No Gip, the Steelers are the best franchise in sports right now and forever more.The Browns have been one of the worst since 1999....not 1964. What I pointed out is that you simply cherry picked a certain time frame. And I can do the same.
I say that the Steelers are an absolute mediocre team.....and I can go back and prove it in the last couple of years.
Point is that era of the Steeler being the best.....ENDED a while back.
There you go DN. Saved you some time
No Gip, the Steelers are the best franchise in sports right now and forever more.
There you go DN. Saved you some time
Yea, and Chesterfield's are the best cigarettes.......if you like advertizing from Days gone by.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
