Most Productive Browns by position
-
Galen Fiss was certainly a linebacker - if it wasn't for his tackle on Lenney Moore in the 2nd Qtr of the 1964 championship game, Moore was free for a TD and the game would have opened up for baltimore. I have his bubble gum card.
Galen Fiss was certainly a linebacker - if it wasn't for his tackle on Lenney Moore in the 2nd Qtr of the 1964 championship game, Moore was free for a TD and the game would have opened up for baltimore. I have his bubble gum card.
Nice research Howie for a guy that came late to the game and probably wasn't alive to see that game...at least in the UK. (I was alive to see it.)
-
Me too.....not sure how things were rated and don't have many beefs, but for my money, I take Sherk over MDP. Jerry Sherk was a heck of a player until a staph infection nearly killed him. He came back for another 2-3 seasons, but his career was over.
-
Me too.....not sure how things were rated and don't have many beefs, but for my money, I take Sherk over MDP. Jerry Sherk was a heck of a player until a staph infection nearly killed him. He came back for another 2-3 seasons, but his career was over.
Me too.....not sure how things were rated and don't have many beefs, but for my money, I take Sherk over MDP. Jerry Sherk was a heck of a player until a staph infection nearly killed him. He came back for another 2-3 seasons, but his career was over.
Its pretty close....though you know, based on my recollection, I may take Walter Johnson over both those!!
-
Me too.....not sure how things were rated and don't have many beefs, but for my money, I take Sherk over MDP. Jerry Sherk was a heck of a player until a staph infection nearly killed him. He came back for another 2-3 seasons, but his career was over.
Its pretty close....though you know, based on my recollection, I may take Walter Johnson over both those!!
Its pretty close....though you know, based on my recollection, I may take Walter Johnson over both those!!
I was thinking the same thing Walter Johnson was a stud.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login