the rules
-
2. Libs and atheists don't get to make up the rules.

-
If I said I was going to kill Cal, and posted pictures of a bunch of deformed dead bodies, I would have already been banned...
-
2. Libs and atheists don't get to make up the rules.

+1
-
I laughed my ass off at that one, Vapor. Excellent !
-
I'll bet Woody's father was happy as hell when he shipped off to College. Just saying.......
-
I'd imagine so. I mean, I was going to a great school that he knew was my top choice and I was getting an engineering degree, which he also did. Aside from the very high tuition costs he was probably very happy/proud for his son...
-
-
How do you do that? I couldn't find it from my phone
-
So Vapor, are you going to specialize in Geriatric medicine? Me, Cal, and WSS need a PCP.
-
When anger turns towards bigotry across the board, it's always
self-defeating to the angry person. Not all nazis
hated and murdered Jews.
There are always a small minority in any race, or group of whatever kind,
that is a blight to the reputation of the group they allegedly ? belong to.
It pitifully ignores all the rest of the majority that shouldn't be classed as the bad guys.
Hating all "x" because of a smaller, despicable element in "x" isn't smart.
-
How do you do that? I couldn't find it from my phone
My Settings -> Ignore Preferences
Don't know if it will show on the phone, best you just do it on a PC.
-
When anger turns towards bigotry across the board, it's always
self-defeating to the angry person. Not all nazis
hated and murdered Jews.
There are always a small minority in any race, or group of whatever kind,
that is a blight to the reputation of the group they allegedly ? belong to.
It pitifully ignores all the rest of the majority that shouldn't be classed as the bad guys.
Hating all "x" because of a smaller, despicable element in "x" isn't smart.
When anger turns towards bigotry across the board, it's always
self-defeating to the angry person. Not all nazis
hated and murdered Jews.
There are always a small minority in any race, or group of whatever kind,
that is a blight to the reputation of the group they allegedly ? belong to.
It pitifully ignores all the rest of the majority that shouldn't be classed as the bad guys.
Hating all "x" because of a smaller, despicable element in "x" isn't smart.
OMG Cal I can't believe you just said that. It brings a tear to my eye.
-
So Vapor, are you going to specialize in Geriatric medicine? Me, Cal, and WSS need a PCP. DH
*******************************************
Actually, I don't need one yet, because when I turned 50, I started counting backwards so when
I get into my 80's, I'll actually be only 20-something. And I don't look my age because I'm chronically
immature.... At least after meeting Vapor at the tailgate, he probably doesn't think I look close to 64....
-
So you're kind of like the male Joan Rivers of the BB.
-
So Vapor, are you going to specialize in Geriatric medicine? Me, Cal, and WSS need a PCP. DH
*******************************************
Actually, I don't need one yet, because when I turned 50, I started counting backwards so when
I get into my 80's, I'll actually be only 20-something. And I don't look my age because I'm chronically
immature.... At least after meeting Vapor at the tailgate, he probably doesn't think I look close to 64....
So Vapor, are you going to specialize in Geriatric medicine? Me, Cal, and WSS need a PCP. DH
*******************************************
Actually, I don't need one yet, because when I turned 50, I started counting backwards so when
I get into my 80's, I'll actually be only 20-something. And I don't look my age because I'm chronically
immature.... At least after meeting Vapor at the tailgate, he probably doesn't think I look close to 64....
Actually when you get in to your 80s you'll be hitting your 'teen' years.
50->50
60->40
70->30
79->21
82->18
-
Ha. Except I didn't count backwards when I was in the service,
because I didn't want to violate the UCMJ as far as lying to
a superior officer. That's four years, puts me back into the twenties.

-
If I said I was going to kill Cal, and posted pictures of a bunch of deformed dead bodies, I would have already been banned...
If I said I was going to kill Cal, and posted pictures of a bunch of deformed dead bodies, I would have already been banned...
I'm fairly certain no one has ever called for nor will ever call for you to be banned. Come to think of it, besides you has anyone else asked for a ban to be handed out?
-
This is why america rocks! You want to be a dick? Go for it. You don't like it? Ignore it. Obviously certain lines cannot be crossed, but if you haven't learned by now how to ignore name calling then I don't know what to tell you because the world is a cruel and mean place at times.
If you still name call and use the word "faggot" as an insult you probably have the maturity of a high schoolers and hopefully know that it gets you nowhere and makes you look like an idiot. And this is coming from someone who hates PC bullshit.
-
If I said I was going to kill Cal, and posted pictures of a bunch of deformed dead bodies, I would have already been banned...
Not by me. I would have pulled the thread and sent you a message or told you on the board to quit being such an asshole. If you kept it up I would contact administrators who may or may not boot you off.If I said I was going to kill Cal, and posted pictures of a bunch of deformed dead bodies, I would have already been banned...
Also no one who had you on ignore would ever have to see the pictures. And frankly I doubt that you were really traumatized by them.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
