Teachers arrested for having threesome with student.
-
I'm so tired of this bullshit of labeling female teachers sex offenders for sleeping with 16-18 year old male students. A sex offender is a sick evil fuck like Jerry Sandusky not some guy getting caught pissing in a park or some hot 20 something year old teacher sleeping with Chet or Andy. And don't play those semantics games of legality with me. 18 year old woman all over the world marry 40-70 year old rich men all the time. Any teenage horny-crazed male in America wants to hook up with their hot teacher. This kid is going to be a legend in the hallways. Everyone single one of us would have done this at 16 (except MLD Woody because he likes naked hot sweaty men)
http://uproxx.com/webculture/2014/10/high-school-teachers-threesome/

-
For a lot of these people, both teachers and students alike, its the allure. Doing something we shouldn't be doing, or something that is 'forbidden'.
Unless you're reading this and all noble, then you're a lot like me, I LOVE doing things I'm not supposed too.
-
^ Were not so different, you and I
-
I think the thing people have problems with is that male teachers get hung out to dry when they fuck a 15 year old female student. The females fucking 15 year old males should get the same punishment. But in reality, I could care less.
-
I know it is a double standard but I couldn't give a shit about this. At 16, I would have given my pinky finger to bang out two relatively hot teachers.
-
I'm so tired of this bullshit of labeling female teachers sex offenders for sleeping with 16-18 year old male students. A sex offender is a sick evil fuck like Jerry Sandusky not some guy getting caught pissing in a park or some hot 20 something year old teacher sleeping with Chet or Andy. And don't play those semantics games of legality with me. 18 year old woman all over the world marry 40-70 year old rich men all the time. Any teenage horny-crazed male in America wants to hook up with their hot teacher. This kid is going to be a legend in the hallways. Everyone single one of us would have done this at 16 (except MLD Woody because he likes naked hot sweaty men)
http://uproxx.com/webculture/2014/10/high-school-teachers-threesome/

I'm so tired of this bullshit of labeling female teachers sex offenders for sleeping with 16-18 year old male students. A sex offender is a sick evil fuck like Jerry Sandusky not some guy getting caught pissing in a park or some hot 20 something year old teacher sleeping with Chet or Andy. And don't play those semantics games of legality with me. 18 year old woman all over the world marry 40-70 year old rich men all the time. Any teenage horny-crazed male in America wants to hook up with their hot teacher. This kid is going to be a legend in the hallways. Everyone single one of us would have done this at 16 (except MLD Woody because he likes naked hot sweaty men)
http://uproxx.com/webculture/2014/10/high-school-teachers-threesome/

At first your argument sounds fair....but it just doesn't sit right when male teachers sleep with 15-16 yr. olds.
Cant have double standards.
-
I want to post their bail.
-
Hot is obviously subjective.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login