2015 NFL draft will be in Chicago
-
Speaking of Avatars, can anyone guess who my avatar depicts.
Hint: I will guarandamntee every one of you that he made you cry.
-
They would have to call that team The London Bulldogs, right? After your avatar and Winston Churchill.
It would be best in my opinion. Other suggestions?
London Knights
London Brits
London Redcoats <-probably not
London Queens?
London Part-timers
London Waste of time and moneys
London Roger Goodell's Pet Project
Old England Patriots?
-
Speaking of Avatars, can anyone guess who my avatar depicts.
Hint: I will guarandamntee every one of you that he made you cry.
Speaking of Avatars, can anyone guess who my avatar depicts.
Hint: I will guarandamntee every one of you that he made you cry.
Fred Gipson, author of Old Yeller.
-
Most baseball fans want to go to Wrigley Field. They don't like the Cubs per se. I'm not a Cubs fan, but Wrigley Field was a must see
I've been. I prefer old Busch although new Busch is pretty nice as well. I would like to check out Camden Yards and Kauffman Stadium.
-
Most baseball fans want to go to Wrigley Field. They don't like the Cubs per se. I'm not a Cubs fan, but Wrigley Field was a must see
I've been. I prefer old Busch although new Busch is pretty nice as well. I would like to check out Camden Yards and Kauffman Stadium.
-
My first job out of college was with the airlines, I was based out of Newark. On a day off I would fly to O'Hare in the morning (there was a flight leaving every hour, cost me $5), take the L to Wrigley, drink beer in the sun all day in the Wrigley bleachers, take the L back to the airport, fly home and sleep in my own bed. Loved Wrigley.
Zombo
Zombo said:
My first job out of college was with the airlines, I was based out of Newark. On a day off I would fly to O'Hare in the morning (there was a flight leaving every hour, cost me $5), take the L to Wrigley, drink beer in the sun all day in the Wrigley bleachers, take the L back to the airport, fly home and sleep in my own bed. Loved Wrigley.
Zombo
Stewardess?????
-
Ouch man. Not all of us do that...
I know. That was directed at Walter's punk ass and the rest of the negative nellies ready to write off our draft picks already.
-
-
They would have to call that team The London Bulldogs, right? After your avatar and Winston Churchill.
It would be best in my opinion. Other suggestions?
London Knights
London Brits
London Redcoats <-probably not
London Queens?
London Part-timers
London Waste of time and moneys
London Roger Goodell's Pet Project
Old England Patriots?
It would be best in my opinion. Other suggestions?
London Knights
London Brits
London Redcoats <-probably not
London Queens?
London Part-timers
London Waste of time and moneys
London Roger Goodell's Pet Project
Old England Patriots?
I actually dig Redcoats. Built in rivalry with the Pats. Plus I'd love for Goodell's legacy to be the creation of the London Redcoats.
-
london sea hags has a nice ring to it.
-
There is a London Blitz team in London already.
Really? Boiled beef? Are we not the country of roast beef?
-
-
Speaking of Avatars, can anyone guess who my avatar depicts.
Hint: I will guarandamntee every one of you that he made you cry.
Fred Gipson, author of Old Yeller.
-
There is a London Blitz team in London already.
Really? Boiled beef? Are we not the country of roast beef?
There is a London Blitz team in London already.
Really? Boiled beef? Are we not the country of roast beef?
I think he meant "London Broil".
How about: The Artful Dodgers? London Rippers. The London Eyes. The London Bobbys. The London Towers. The London Bridges (oooh, I guess they would have to relocate to Arizona though) The Shards. The London Globes.
The London Loos.
-
The NFL draft going to London would be a god damn smack in the face.
FUCK EVER having LONDON getting a pro football team. Let those blokes stay in the pup jacked up on soccer
-
The NFL draft going to London would be a god damn smack in the face.
FUCK EVER having LONDON getting a pro football team. Let those blokes stay in the pup jacked up on soccer
The NFL draft going to London would be a god damn smack in the face.
FUCK EVER having LONDON getting a pro football team. Let those blokes stay in the pup jacked up on soccer
pub*
-
Most baseball fans want to go to Wrigley Field. They don't like the Cubs per se. I'm not a Cubs fan, but Wrigley Field was a must see
I've been. I prefer old Busch although new Busch is pretty nice as well. I would like to check out Camden Yards and Kauffman Stadium.
-
They would have to call that team The London Bulldogs, right? After your avatar and Winston Churchill.
It would be best in my opinion. Other suggestions?
London Knights
London Brits
London Redcoats <-probably not
London Queens?
London Part-timers
London Waste of time and moneys
London Roger Goodell's Pet Project
Old England Patriots?
-
The NFL draft going to London would be a god damn smack in the face.
FUCK EVER having LONDON getting a pro football team. Let those blokes stay in the pup jacked up on soccer
Somebody from London fuck your wife?The NFL draft going to London would be a god damn smack in the face.
FUCK EVER having LONDON getting a pro football team. Let those blokes stay in the pup jacked up on soccer
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login