Skip to content

2015 NFL draft will be in Chicago

The Browns Board
49 15 1.1k
  • There is a London Blitz team in London already.

    Really? Boiled beef? Are we not the country of roast beef?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #39

    @gftchris said:

    There is a London Blitz team in London already.

    Really? Boiled beef? Are we not the country of roast beef?

    I think he meant "London Broil".

    How about: The Artful Dodgers? London Rippers. The London Eyes. The London Bobbys. The London Towers. The London Bridges (oooh, I guess they would have to relocate to Arizona though) The Shards. The London Globes.

    The London Loos.

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #40

    The NFL draft going to London would be a god damn smack in the face.

    FUCK EVER having LONDON getting a pro football team. Let those blokes stay in the pup jacked up on soccer

  • The NFL draft going to London would be a god damn smack in the face.

    FUCK EVER having LONDON getting a pro football team. Let those blokes stay in the pup jacked up on soccer

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @walterwhite said:

    The NFL draft going to London would be a god damn smack in the face.

    FUCK EVER having LONDON getting a pro football team. Let those blokes stay in the pup jacked up on soccer

    pub*

  • @browns149 said:

    Most baseball fans want to go to Wrigley Field. They don't like the Cubs per se. I'm not a Cubs fan, but Wrigley Field was a must see

    I've been. I prefer old Busch although new Busch is pretty nice as well. I would like to check out Camden Yards and Kauffman Stadium.

    darkside5D darkside5 wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @taco918 said:

    I've been. I prefer old Busch although new Busch is pretty nice as well. I would like to check out Camden Yards and Kauffman Stadium.

    Anyone find this ironic this came from Taco?

  • @the-gipper said:

    They would have to call that team The London Bulldogs, right? After your avatar and Winston Churchill.

    It would be best in my opinion. Other suggestions?

    London Knights

    London Brits

    London Redcoats <-probably not

    London Queens?

    London Part-timers

    London Waste of time and moneys

    London Roger Goodell's Pet Project

    Old England Patriots?

    darkside5D darkside5 wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @gftchris said:

    It would be best in my opinion. Other suggestions?

    London Knights

    London Brits

    London Redcoats <-probably not

    London Queens?

    London Part-timers

    London Waste of time and moneys

    London Roger Goodell's Pet Project

    Old England Patriots?

    I would go for London Fog.

  • The NFL draft going to London would be a god damn smack in the face.

    FUCK EVER having LONDON getting a pro football team. Let those blokes stay in the pup jacked up on soccer

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @walterwhite said:

    The NFL draft going to London would be a god damn smack in the face.

    FUCK EVER having LONDON getting a pro football team. Let those blokes stay in the pup jacked up on soccer

    Somebody from London fuck your wife?
  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #45

    tick tock tick tock....

    "hey walter!! get out of that tower!!"

    tick. tock. tick. tock.

  • @taco918 said:

    I've been. I prefer old Busch although new Busch is pretty nice as well. I would like to check out Camden Yards and Kauffman Stadium.

    Anyone find this ironic this came from Taco?

    T Taco918 wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @darkside5 said:

    Anyone find this ironic this came from Taco?

    Dammit that made me laugh.

    Not cool man, not cool.

  • tick tock tick tock....

    "hey walter!! get out of that tower!!"

    tick. tock. tick. tock.

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @miktoxic said:

    tick tock tick tock....

    "hey walter!! get out of that tower!!"

    tick. tock. tick. tock.

    "pull the Ryder van over now"
  • @walterwhite said:

    The NFL draft going to London would be a god damn smack in the face.

    FUCK EVER having LONDON getting a pro football team. Let those blokes stay in the pup jacked up on soccer

    Somebody from London fuck your wife?
    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #48

    Nope, Gip... I did not forget the "r".

    @comeonman said:

    Somebody from London fuck your wife?

    The classics endure...

  • @darkside5 said:

    Anyone find this ironic this came from Taco?

    Dammit that made me laugh.

    Not cool man, not cool.

    darkside5D darkside5 wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @taco918 said:

    Dammit that made me laugh.

    Not cool man, not cool.

    My apologies, I couldn't resist LOL