Skip to content

NYC to Cleveland

The Browns Board
134 28 4.9k
  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan

    I can see it now: Drunken Englishman forces flight from NYC to CLE to land in Pittsburgh after he cusses out other passengers and he gropes a flight attendant.

  • I can see it now: Drunken Englishman forces flight from NYC to CLE to land in Pittsburgh after he cusses out other passengers and he gropes a flight attendant.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I can see it now: Drunken Englishman forces flight from NYC to CLE to land in Pittsburgh after he cusses out other passengers and he gropes a flight attendant.

    If London ends up in Pittsburgh and is barred from boarding a plane for cursing out all Steelers fans in sight, I will personally drive my happy ass there and pick him up.

  • ManzierM Manzier wrote on last edited by

    When I fly & drink, I always try to be a very happy drunk. It wins points with the stewardesses every time.

    I usually start with a few harmless terrorist jokes, followed by "is this a bomb in my pocket or am I just happy to see you?"

    Trust me, they LOVE it!!!

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    This is highly enjoyable, keep updating ... and a few Cleveland pics wouldnt hurt.

    Z

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by slowburn

    Allow 3 to 4 days transit as you "leave the driving to dem". Suggest you go all inclusive with unlimited box lunches and sunny delight

    greyhound.jpg

  • My brother lived in Bath for several years and I visited many times. Never felt anyone was rude. Folks seemed about the same to me.

    The one thing I learned is "look BOTH ways before you cross the street" has more meaning in London, than it does here. Wow. Almost got run down several times.

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @manzier said:

    My brother lived in Bath for several years and I visited many times. Never felt anyone was rude. Folks seemed about the same to me.

    The one thing I learned is "look BOTH ways before you cross the street" has more meaning in London, than it does here. Wow. Almost got run down several times.

    Bath! Been there! Lovely town. Seriously splendid. It's basically where Londoners go for extended weekends.

    And visited London. Liked it all very much, but damn was everything expensive.

    I like you people so much l speak your language.

  • Allow 3 to 4 days transit as you "leave the driving to dem". Suggest you go all inclusive with unlimited box lunches and sunny delight

    greyhound.jpg

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    @slowburn said:

    Allow 3 to 4 days transit as you "leave the driving to dem". Suggest you go all inclusive with unlimited box lunches and sunny delight

    greyhound.jpg

    Had the displeasure of traveling on these and Trailways a few times in the 70's from NC to Cle.

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by

    I spent half hour in the wrong hotel last night putting my key in the door thinking it was my room. Bourbon shots are not good for me

  • C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by

    u went to the wrong hotel? or just the wrong room? if it was the wrong hotel u mut've took miktoxic's advice an visited the eastside for some crack...lol

  • I spent half hour in the wrong hotel last night putting my key in the door thinking it was my room. Bourbon shots are not good for me

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @londonbrown said:

    I spent half hour in the wrong hotel last night putting my key in the door thinking it was my room.

    I hope neither this nor the game was the highlight of your trip...

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by

    I'm in love with your city and wish I didn't have to leave.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    One night stands can sometimes feel like love, until your head clears and you look clearly.

  • One night stands can sometimes feel like love, until your head clears and you look clearly.

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    One night stands can sometimes feel like love, until your head clears and you look clearly.

    Shame you got married on yours 😉

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    One night stands can sometimes feel like love, until your head clears and you look clearly.

    Shame you got married on yours 😉

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    @gftchris said:

    Shame you got married on yours 😉

    That was my first or was it the second one.

  • @manzier said:

    My brother lived in Bath for several years and I visited many times. Never felt anyone was rude. Folks seemed about the same to me.

    The one thing I learned is "look BOTH ways before you cross the street" has more meaning in London, than it does here. Wow. Almost got run down several times.

    Bath! Been there! Lovely town. Seriously splendid. It's basically where Londoners go for extended weekends.

    And visited London. Liked it all very much, but damn was everything expensive.

    I like you people so much l speak your language.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Bath! Been there! Lovely town. Seriously splendid. It's basically where Londoners go for extended weekends.

    And visited London. Liked it all very much, but damn was everything expensive.

    I like you people so much l speak your language.

    Bath is where LeBron lives.

  • I'm in love with your city and wish I didn't have to leave.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @londonbrown said:

    I'm in love with your city and wish I didn't have to leave.

    I presume we'll be seeing you next football season?

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by

    Yeah this is an annual thing now, can't wait to return. Friendliest people ive ever met I was given free drinks in every bar and at the tailgate.

    There was a huge fight in the Barley House after the game dont know if anyone was in there?

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by

    There was a bar fight? In Cleveland?

    That's not the Cleveland I know.

    Oh, wait, yes. Yes it is.

  • Yeah this is an annual thing now, can't wait to return. Friendliest people ive ever met I was given free drinks in every bar and at the tailgate.

    There was a huge fight in the Barley House after the game dont know if anyone was in there?

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @londonbrown said:

    Yeah this is an annual thing now, can't wait to return. Friendliest people ive ever met I was given free drinks in every bar and at the tailgate.

    There was a huge fight in the Barley House after the game dont know if anyone was in there?

    Cleveland isn't the land of roving trolls that the media likes to portray it as. That said, It'd be great to have you back. Usually as a populace we're much less on edge

    when either the Brownies or Tribe are winners. Lets hope when you make it back next year it stays the same.

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by

    Had a walk round the outside of progressive field a beautiful stadium I thought