NYC to Cleveland
-
How far into Cleveland from there?
-
I have sorted the flights now
Can someone advise me on areas to stay............and to avoid staying
-
I have sorted the flights now
Can someone advise me on areas to stay............and to avoid staying
I have sorted the flights now
Can someone advise me on areas to stay............and to avoid staying
So you probably figured out it's about an hour drive from Akron\Canton to Cleveland. The Hampton downtown is very good, and not horribly pricey. Downtown, you have to realize, most of it is safe- as is most of any major city. If you have a car, and want to drive there's a ton of reasonably priced places to stay off of I-77 and Rockside in Independence, nice area, lots of food spots- but about a 10 mile drive to the Stadium. Same deal, there also a bunch of reasonably priced placed to stay off I-71 near the Cleveland airport, with about an equal drive to the stadium.
-
7-8 hour car ride from cleveland to NYC depending on how fast you drive and the traffic at the bridges crossing into NYC.
rent a car and listen to christian AM radio driving through bum-fuck pennsylvania. god knows you'd think they'd know how to transmit an FM signal further than a stone's throw.
-
I won't be driving, the Hampton looks good.
-
LondonBrown, you will never forget your first trip - I'm excited for you. Having made a few trips over the pond, my advice would be to pick the cheapest central downtown hotel you can find. hampton is good, Rennaisance is good but pricy, regency arcade is good, wyndhams is good, hilton garden inn is cheap and short walk into town also, Embassy suites is a bit further out but fine. you'll be golden downtown - you'll love CLE, it's a cool town and has great people.
Enjoy your trip
-
just stay away from the east side unless you want crack or hookers.
-
How far into Cleveland from there?
Akron-Canton airport is an hour from Cleveland. It's about 45 miles away. I have no idea how many kilometers it is #MuricaHow far into Cleveland from there?
-
Akron-Canton airport is an hour from Cleveland. It's about 45 miles away. I have no idea how many kilometers it is #MuricaHow far into Cleveland from there?
Akron-Canton airport is an hour from Cleveland. It's about 45 miles away. I have no idea how many kilometers it is #Murica
if you're doing 60 that means it's 45 mins away that equals -0.875 kilos.
-
If you stay at one of the hotels near Hopkins airport or off I-71 at west 150th, I think there are 3 hotels there, you can take the train to the stadium. It is $5 a person, for an all day pass, and it drops you off right across the street from the stadium.
I hardley ever drive downtown. The parking is $20-$30 if you want to park anywhere near the stadium. Plus getting in and out of there is a nightmare. It will take you over an hour to get out of downtown, after most games.
-
-
Stay Downtown - you can walk everywhere and you will come home feeling you know Cleveland.
-
-
mr. whoopee over here.
-
7-8 hour car ride from cleveland to NYC depending on how fast you drive and the traffic at the bridges crossing into NYC.
rent a car and listen to christian AM radio driving through bum-fuck pennsylvania. god knows you'd think they'd know how to transmit an FM signal further than a stone's throw.
7-8 hour car ride from cleveland to NYC depending on how fast you drive and the traffic at the bridges crossing into NYC.
rent a car and listen to christian AM radio driving through bum-fuck pennsylvania. god knows you'd think they'd know how to transmit an FM signal further than a stone's throw.
James Carville with the best quote ever about Pennsylvania:
"Philadelphia on one side, Pittsburgh on the other and Alabama in the middle."
-
A mile is 1.6 kilometers
Lol the funny thing is you can drive across England top to bottom in less than 8, and thats going all the way to Scotland.
Have a great time!!!!!
A mile is 1.6 kilometers
Lol the funny thing is you can drive across England top to bottom in less than 8, and thats going all the way to Scotland.
Have a great time!!!!!
Maybe if they had "Motorways" (limited access double lane highways). I am not sure they have those all the way up. Some roads over there that are considered main drags we would consider rural cowpaths.
-
We have Motorways haha
-
If you stay at one of the hotels near Hopkins airport or off I-71 at west 150th, I think there are 3 hotels there, you can take the train to the stadium. It is $5 a person, for an all day pass, and it drops you off right across the street from the stadium.
I hardley ever drive downtown. The parking is $20-$30 if you want to park anywhere near the stadium. Plus getting in and out of there is a nightmare. It will take you over an hour to get out of downtown, after most games.
If you stay at one of the hotels near Hopkins airport or off I-71 at west 150th, I think there are 3 hotels there, you can take the train to the stadium. It is $5 a person, for an all day pass, and it drops you off right across the street from the stadium.
I hardley ever drive downtown. The parking is $20-$30 if you want to park anywhere near the stadium. Plus getting in and out of there is a nightmare. It will take you over an hour to get out of downtown, after most games.
This is the way to go.
You can get a ride on the rapid (red line) from Brook Park or W150th and not worry about finding a parking spot or getting out of downtown after the game. It will be the best 5 bucks you'll ever spend.
The Browns fans are the best, and I'm sure you will enjoy your stay.
-
hitler made the best motorways.
sad but true.
deutschland engineering.
-
Stay at the Jones Motor lodge, East 99th and Hough
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login