Skip to content

NYC to Cleveland

The Browns Board
134 28 4.9k
  • @londonbrown said:

    Flights and game ticket is booked. Here I come!!!

    What section did you get London? BTW, having the owner's name on the ticket shouldn't be a problem- I've had the same thing when I bought tickets to see the Browns play in Kansas City and Carolina.

    @hoorta said:

    BTW, having the owner's name on the ticket shouldn't be a problem- I've had the same thing when I bought tickets to see the Browns play in Kansas City and Carolina.

    Thanks yeah I had an email from ticketmaster saying it wouldn't be an issue. I am very excited now.

  • gotta be in town by now.

  • Section 508

    @londonbrown said:

    Section 508

    You should be fine, as long as you're not too high up. I'll PM you with some contact information while you're in town.

    I'll also be in town for the game.

  • @londonbrown said:

    Section 508

    You should be fine, as long as you're not too high up. I'll PM you with some contact information while you're in town.

    I'll also be in town for the game.

    @hoorta said:

    You should be fine, as long as you're not too high up. I'll PM you with some contact information while you're in town.

    I'll also be in town for the game.

    Great thanks a lot.

  • VesnaKociper said:

    You live in NYC? Why the hell would you buy a round trip ticket? NYC - yuck.

    I live in London. I need to fly to NYC first.

  • Me again..... I am thinking of leaving the Cavs game out. I don't even like basketball and am wondering if there's a good bar to watch the Buckeyes game or college football on the Saturday night?

  • Where do you watch the games in London? I'm typically doing something with the OH sunday nights, but it would be good to know if there's some good place to go watch with fellow browns fans.

  • Only at home with gamepass.

    I am thinking of going to the Hippodrome for the Thursday night Bengals game though as I am off work the next day.

  • I'd love to do that but unfortunately I work office hours, so can't really do a 1am-4am game!

  • Yeah it's a one off for me too. Be good to meet up for a playoff game if that situation ever arises haha

  • Me again..... I am thinking of leaving the Cavs game out. I don't even like basketball and am wondering if there's a good bar to watch the Buckeyes game or college football on the Saturday night?

    @londonbrown said:

    Me again..... I am thinking of leaving the Cavs game out. I don't even like basketball and am wondering if there's a good bar to watch the Buckeyes game or college football on the Saturday night?

    Where are you staying? If you are downtown there are many, many places you can watch a game. East 4th St. is like nothing now but sports bars.

  • Yeah I will be Downtown.

  • @londonbrown said:

    Me again..... I am thinking of leaving the Cavs game out. I don't even like basketball and am wondering if there's a good bar to watch the Buckeyes game or college football on the Saturday night?

    Where are you staying? If you are downtown there are many, many places you can watch a game. East 4th St. is like nothing now but sports bars.

    @the-gipper said:

    Where are you staying? If you are downtown there are many, many places you can watch a game. East 4th St. is like nothing now but sports bars.

    Beat me too it. 4th would be a good idea. Plus you can stop by the CLE cothing store and get some sweet merch and tee's.

  • I thought the store would be by the stadium?

    Any of you around for drinks on Saturday night?

  • I thought the store would be by the stadium?

    Any of you around for drinks on Saturday night?

    @londonbrown said:

    I thought the store would be by the stadium?

    Any of you around for drinks on Saturday night?

    The CLE clothing store is downtown on East 4th. So if you're in that area (you most likely will be) then you can stop there on Saturday. I have a couple friends that work at The Tap House, I'm not sure if they'll

    be on shift Saturday night. I might come up for the Bucks game but that all depends.

  • Ah in England the clothing stores are connected to the soccer stadiums I assumed wrongly it would be the same

  • Ah in England the clothing stores are connected to the soccer stadiums I assumed wrongly it would be the same

    @londonbrown said:

    Ah in England the clothing stores are connected to the soccer stadiums I assumed wrongly it would be the same

    Well the Stadium does have their own pro shops. This is a bit different. Its not Browns exclusive. They have Brownies gear, Tribe, Cavs, 6th city. Basically anything Cleveland. Some good tee shirt ideas, hoodies, etc etc.

  • @londonbrown said:

    Ah in England the clothing stores are connected to the soccer stadiums I assumed wrongly it would be the same

    Well the Stadium does have their own pro shops. This is a bit different. Its not Browns exclusive. They have Brownies gear, Tribe, Cavs, 6th city. Basically anything Cleveland. Some good tee shirt ideas, hoodies, etc etc.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Well the Stadium does have their own pro shops. This is a bit different. Its not Browns exclusive. They have Brownies gear, Tribe, Cavs, 6th city. Basically anything Cleveland. Some good tee shirt ideas, hoodies, etc etc.

    but no soccer gear. sorry. we still hold ourselves to a higher standard.

    HA!

  • gotta be in town by now.

    @miktoxic said:

    gotta be in town by now.

    Not long now Mik 😉

    I am all booked in the Hilton Double Tree, a 10min walk from Downtown but at this stage it was much cheaper than anywhere else. £265 on one site but I found it for £140 on another. Not sure how that works

    So I will be in town the weekend of November 15th, I am told Winking Lizard' would be a good spot for Saturday night to watch the Buckeye game? Do many people go out to watch the Buckeyes downtown or will the Cavs game be on instead?

  • @miktoxic said:

    gotta be in town by now.

    Not long now Mik 😉

    I am all booked in the Hilton Double Tree, a 10min walk from Downtown but at this stage it was much cheaper than anywhere else. £265 on one site but I found it for £140 on another. Not sure how that works

    So I will be in town the weekend of November 15th, I am told Winking Lizard' would be a good spot for Saturday night to watch the Buckeye game? Do many people go out to watch the Buckeyes downtown or will the Cavs game be on instead?

    @londonbrown said:

    Not long now Mik 😉

    I am all booked in the Hilton Double Tree, a 10min walk from Downtown but at this stage it was much cheaper than anywhere else. £265 on one site but I found it for £140 on another. Not sure how that works

    So I will be in town the weekend of November 15th, I am told Winking Lizard' would be a good spot for Saturday night to watch the Buckeye game? Do many people go out to watch the Buckeyes downtown or will the Cavs game be on instead?

    Plenty of people go out to watch the Bucks. Northeast Ohio and the Cleveland area is a bastion of Buckeye support. Both games will be on. The lizard is an alright spot. Drinks are a bit, pricey IMHO.