NYC to Cleveland
-
Section 508
You should be fine, as long as you're not too high up. I'll PM you with some contact information while you're in town.
I'll also be in town for the game.
-
VesnaKociper said:
You live in NYC? Why the hell would you buy a round trip ticket? NYC - yuck.
I live in London. I need to fly to NYC first.
-
Me again..... I am thinking of leaving the Cavs game out. I don't even like basketball and am wondering if there's a good bar to watch the Buckeyes game or college football on the Saturday night?
-
Where do you watch the games in London? I'm typically doing something with the OH sunday nights, but it would be good to know if there's some good place to go watch with fellow browns fans.
-
Only at home with gamepass.
I am thinking of going to the Hippodrome for the Thursday night Bengals game though as I am off work the next day.
-
I'd love to do that but unfortunately I work office hours, so can't really do a 1am-4am game!
-
Yeah it's a one off for me too. Be good to meet up for a playoff game if that situation ever arises haha
-
Me again..... I am thinking of leaving the Cavs game out. I don't even like basketball and am wondering if there's a good bar to watch the Buckeyes game or college football on the Saturday night?
Me again..... I am thinking of leaving the Cavs game out. I don't even like basketball and am wondering if there's a good bar to watch the Buckeyes game or college football on the Saturday night?
Where are you staying? If you are downtown there are many, many places you can watch a game. East 4th St. is like nothing now but sports bars.
-
Yeah I will be Downtown.
-
Me again..... I am thinking of leaving the Cavs game out. I don't even like basketball and am wondering if there's a good bar to watch the Buckeyes game or college football on the Saturday night?
Where are you staying? If you are downtown there are many, many places you can watch a game. East 4th St. is like nothing now but sports bars.
Where are you staying? If you are downtown there are many, many places you can watch a game. East 4th St. is like nothing now but sports bars.
Beat me too it. 4th would be a good idea. Plus you can stop by the CLE cothing store and get some sweet merch and tee's.
-
I thought the store would be by the stadium?
Any of you around for drinks on Saturday night?
-
I thought the store would be by the stadium?
Any of you around for drinks on Saturday night?
I thought the store would be by the stadium?
Any of you around for drinks on Saturday night?
The CLE clothing store is downtown on East 4th. So if you're in that area (you most likely will be) then you can stop there on Saturday. I have a couple friends that work at The Tap House, I'm not sure if they'll
be on shift Saturday night. I might come up for the Bucks game but that all depends.
-
Ah in England the clothing stores are connected to the soccer stadiums I assumed wrongly it would be the same
-
Ah in England the clothing stores are connected to the soccer stadiums I assumed wrongly it would be the same
Ah in England the clothing stores are connected to the soccer stadiums I assumed wrongly it would be the same
Well the Stadium does have their own pro shops. This is a bit different. Its not Browns exclusive. They have Brownies gear, Tribe, Cavs, 6th city. Basically anything Cleveland. Some good tee shirt ideas, hoodies, etc etc.
-
Ah in England the clothing stores are connected to the soccer stadiums I assumed wrongly it would be the same
Well the Stadium does have their own pro shops. This is a bit different. Its not Browns exclusive. They have Brownies gear, Tribe, Cavs, 6th city. Basically anything Cleveland. Some good tee shirt ideas, hoodies, etc etc.
Well the Stadium does have their own pro shops. This is a bit different. Its not Browns exclusive. They have Brownies gear, Tribe, Cavs, 6th city. Basically anything Cleveland. Some good tee shirt ideas, hoodies, etc etc.
but no soccer gear. sorry. we still hold ourselves to a higher standard.
HA!
-
gotta be in town by now.
Not long now Mik

I am all booked in the Hilton Double Tree, a 10min walk from Downtown but at this stage it was much cheaper than anywhere else. £265 on one site but I found it for £140 on another. Not sure how that works
So I will be in town the weekend of November 15th, I am told Winking Lizard' would be a good spot for Saturday night to watch the Buckeye game? Do many people go out to watch the Buckeyes downtown or will the Cavs game be on instead?
-
gotta be in town by now.
Not long now Mik

I am all booked in the Hilton Double Tree, a 10min walk from Downtown but at this stage it was much cheaper than anywhere else. £265 on one site but I found it for £140 on another. Not sure how that works
So I will be in town the weekend of November 15th, I am told Winking Lizard' would be a good spot for Saturday night to watch the Buckeye game? Do many people go out to watch the Buckeyes downtown or will the Cavs game be on instead?
Not long now Mik

I am all booked in the Hilton Double Tree, a 10min walk from Downtown but at this stage it was much cheaper than anywhere else. £265 on one site but I found it for £140 on another. Not sure how that works
So I will be in town the weekend of November 15th, I am told Winking Lizard' would be a good spot for Saturday night to watch the Buckeye game? Do many people go out to watch the Buckeyes downtown or will the Cavs game be on instead?
Plenty of people go out to watch the Bucks. Northeast Ohio and the Cleveland area is a bastion of Buckeye support. Both games will be on. The lizard is an alright spot. Drinks are a bit, pricey IMHO.
-
Good point my man, how much am I looking it for a beer in most places?
-
Good point my man, how much am I looking it for a beer in most places?
Good point my man, how much am I looking it for a beer in most places?
Are you looking for just run of the mill domestic or some craft brews? Keep in mind we have Great Lakes, Willoughby Brew Co, Nano, and a few other small spots around.
Cleveland also got their own Hofbrauhaus recently.
-
Good point my man, how much am I looking it for a beer in most places?
Are you looking for just run of the mill domestic or some craft brews? Keep in mind we have Great Lakes, Willoughby Brew Co, Nano, and a few other small spots around.
Cleveland also got their own Hofbrauhaus recently.
Are you looking for just run of the mill domestic or some craft brews? Keep in mind we have Great Lakes, Willoughby Brew Co, Nano, and a few other small spots around.
Cleveland also got their own Hofbrauhaus recently.
I wouldn't mind trying some local brews but mainly interested in the place itself.
I go to Germany every year for the beer so will leave that place out this time.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login