Josh Gordon Interview
-
Don't think I've seen this here yet, but it's an interview Gordon did before the suspension was reduced
-
Don't think I've seen this here yet, but it's an interview Gordon did before the suspension was reduced
Don't think I've seen this here yet, but it's an interview Gordon did before the suspension was reduced
Me neither...
Good read about a player with a bright future.
-
Can't wait until he's back on the field. Another chip on this kid's shoulder. If he can keep it straight, he's going to be awesome!!
-
the browns need to hire someone like cal to chaperone this kid.
put him out on the farm and teach him how to shoot varmints (no, not other hamsters).
-
Hey, I'd be a great influence.
I'd take him squirrel and duck hunting out back,
teach him to survive in the wilderness.
..wait....does campfire smoke show up on a drug test???
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login