Browns Squeelers tickets for trade
-
You might be able to work a trade with a scalper outside the stadium.
If not, use your seats. When mine were young, I'd use situations like that as a parenting moment. I'd say their mother and I rasie you the way we do because we don't want you to turn out like people like that.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login