Skip to content

The Cardiac Kids are back!

The Browns Board
18 13 926
  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #7

    We have to start making pre half adjustments

  • We have to start making pre half adjustments

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @comeonman said:

    We have to start making pre half adjustments

    Maybe we should make the defense scrimmage the practice squad for a half prior to the game!! It apparently takes them that long to warm up.
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Somebody needs to start making those Kardiac Kid foam bricks again....

    before I throw my chili at Skine or something, and hit our plasma screen....

  • Somebody needs to start making those Kardiac Kid foam bricks again....

    before I throw my chili at Skine or something, and hit our plasma screen....

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @calfoxwc said:

    Somebody needs to start making those Kardiac Kid foam bricks again....

    before I throw my chili at Skine or something, and hit our plasma screen....

    LoL..I'm with ya Cal.. 🙂

  • Somebody needs to start making those Kardiac Kid foam bricks again....

    before I throw my chili at Skine or something, and hit our plasma screen....

    darkside5D darkside5 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @calfoxwc said:

    Somebody needs to start making those Kardiac Kid foam bricks again....

    before I throw my chili at Skine or something, and hit our plasma screen....

    Hahaha I still have mine 🙂

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #12

    There isn't really a single part of the defense that I can point to and say well at least that's working for us. Only thing we've done a little bit of is pass rushing, Kruger had a decent enough game today but he was also getting stuffed for a lot fo the 1st half....but putting Oher on his ass right infront of Whitehurst than getting up and putting his dick in whithurst's hip as he was throwing did kind of make up for things. Otherwise though holy f'ing shit what the hell is going on? The secondary omg....just wut? I mean even the announcers were like some of those players don't look like they belong on the field right now.

    Where is Pettine getting up someone's ass on the sideline? Cowher would get up in Greg Loyds face...we would be exstatic to have someone on the team right now with 50% of his production.

  • Sienn13S Sienn13 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Thanks for starting this Dark! I'm to old for this shit! great we got a win but fucking Christ do they have to do this every damn week?

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #14

    can you imagine if the other two games went our way?

  • We have to start making pre half adjustments

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @comeonman said:

    We have to start making pre half adjustments

    Make the "pre-game" and I'm in...

    @lbc-mike said:

    can you imagine if the other two games went our way?

    Don't have to...

    This place would look exactly the same...

    Same half-empty vs. half-full battles.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Fuck if our d would have played in the first half last four games, we would be 4~0 and be the compared to the best. i thought this year our d was going to be the ones that kept us on games and not the other way around.

  • D Dste Ace wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Is it finally safe to say that maybe, just maybe, our defense came into this season just a tad overrated?

  • Is it finally safe to say that maybe, just maybe, our defense came into this season just a tad overrated?

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #18

    yes it is absolutely safe to say. Coming off a bye week too...unreal. They had two weeks to prepare for the Tn Fucking Titans and the heralded Jake Locker offensive juggernaut. Fucking A.

    @dste-ace said:

    Is it finally safe to say that maybe, just maybe, our defense came into this season just a tad overrated?