Skip to content

A little white boy dancing

The Browns Board
51 27 2.4k
  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Ugly Win > Ugly Loss

    Carry on gentlemen.

  • @baconhound said:

    I agree 2-2 is much better than 1-3. I guess watching my other favorite teams and seeing Championships won, it seems that the teams who compete for Championships have high standards.

    "Other favorite teams winning Championships? Sounds very FRAKish to me.

    Last time I noticed neither the Cavs nor Indians have won any titles lately.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Wasn't it just a couple weeks ago we were saying how we had to learn how to win? Seems to me we just passed the latest module offered at NFL U.

    @the-gipper said:

    Last time I noticed neither the Cavs nor Indians have won any titles lately.

    Division or Conference Champs?

    @pavo-joe said:

    At 60 I know I'm getting old, but I danced around just like that in my basement, by myself, with no music.

    Attaboy... kids these days, like 38-yo, "Junior No-dance", need to lighten up...

  • Wasn't it just a couple weeks ago we were saying how we had to learn how to win? Seems to me we just passed the latest module offered at NFL U.

    @the-gipper said:

    Last time I noticed neither the Cavs nor Indians have won any titles lately.

    Division or Conference Champs?

    @pavo-joe said:

    At 60 I know I'm getting old, but I danced around just like that in my basement, by myself, with no music.

    Attaboy... kids these days, like 38-yo, "Junior No-dance", need to lighten up...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @tour2ma said:

    Wasn't it just a couple weeks ago we were saying how we had to learn how to win? Seems to me we just passed the latest module offered at NFL U.

    Division or Conference Champs? Mean nothing, really....except they are better than not winning them.

    Attaboy... kids these days, like 38-yo, "Junior No-dance", need to lighten up...

  • D Dste Ace wrote on last edited by
    #22

    In high school we won a game to go to 2-5 and danced like fools in the locker room..

    Dance, white boy, dance. Winning is it's own narcotic.

    Compared with the last 5 years of The Smell of Ass, overall, I like what I'm seeing.

    Certain aspects of our play have me at times scratching my head and/or screaming WTF!?

    If this were "typical" Browns, we're 0-4. Twice this season we've been down 24 and 25 points.

    We fought and came back and were in position to win the first time but came up short. The second

    time we found a way to win. On the road. The difference between this team and the Browns teams

    of the last 5 years is night and day.

    Baby steps. You gotta crawl before you walk. Pick your overused cliche.

    This team is growing right in front of us.

    Dance, white boy, dance.

  • In high school we won a game to go to 2-5 and danced like fools in the locker room..

    Dance, white boy, dance. Winning is it's own narcotic.

    Compared with the last 5 years of The Smell of Ass, overall, I like what I'm seeing.

    Certain aspects of our play have me at times scratching my head and/or screaming WTF!?

    If this were "typical" Browns, we're 0-4. Twice this season we've been down 24 and 25 points.

    We fought and came back and were in position to win the first time but came up short. The second

    time we found a way to win. On the road. The difference between this team and the Browns teams

    of the last 5 years is night and day.

    Baby steps. You gotta crawl before you walk. Pick your overused cliche.

    This team is growing right in front of us.

    Dance, white boy, dance.

    ManzierM Manzier wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @dste-ace said:

    In high school we won a game to go to 2-5 and danced like fools in the locker room..

    Dance, white boy, dance. Winning is it's own narcotic.

    Compared with the last 5 years of The Smell of Ass, overall, I like what I'm seeing.

    Certain aspects of our play have me at times scratching my head and/or screaming WTF!?

    If this were "typical" Browns, we're 0-4. Twice this season we've been down 24 and 25 points.

    We fought and came back and were in position to win the first time but came up short. The second

    time we found a way to win. On the road. The difference between this team and the Browns teams

    of the last 5 years is night and day.

    Baby steps. You gotta crawl before you walk. Pick your overused cliche.

    This team is growing right in front of us.

    Dance, white boy, dance.

    Exactly. And thats why I will enjoy every step of it. And thats why we watch, right? To enjoy it?

    So some of us will have a VERY FUN and ENJOYABLE season watching and understanding the positive growth, the gains we're making and enjoying the added wins. While all the negative nellies will miss most of the fun while crying about some weaknesses, old draft choices, the one guy who screwed up, etc etc.

    I remember how awesome the year of the Kardiac Kids felt. THANK GOD I didn't miss it because I was too busy crying about last year or how average Sipe was. I believed and it felt great! Those that didn't missed the whole ride. Of course, revisionist history is that EVERYONE enjoyed that season, but we know better, dont we nellie?.

  • @baconhound said:

    I agree 2-2 is much better than 1-3. I guess watching my other favorite teams and seeing Championships won, it seems that the teams who compete for Championships have high standards.

    "Other favorite teams winning Championships? Sounds very FRAKish to me.

    Last time I noticed neither the Cavs nor Indians have won any titles lately.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @the-gipper said:

    "Other favorite teams winning Championships? Sounds very FRAKish to me.

    Last time I noticed neither the Cavs nor Indians have won any titles lately.

    My teams are Browns, Sooners, Yanks, Bruins & Celtics

  • @the-gipper said:

    "Other favorite teams winning Championships? Sounds very FRAKish to me.

    Last time I noticed neither the Cavs nor Indians have won any titles lately.

    My teams are Browns, Sooners, Yanks, Bruins & Celtics

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @baconhound said:

    My teams are Browns, Sooners, Yanks, Bruins & Celtics

    You are weird.

  • @baconhound said:

    My teams are Browns, Sooners, Yanks, Bruins & Celtics

    You are weird.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @the-gipper said:

    You are weird.

    Inherited the Browns from my Pop

    The Boz was big when I was a kid

    From New York so how do you not root for the Yanks

    Ray Bourque played hockey the right way

    As a kid who played basketball from age 7 you had two options Bird or Magic, I was all Bird

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #27

    dang. I danced in the living room when they won, Wifie laughed....

    but I didn't dance as well as Hoyer and the guys.

    Damn proud of the Browns !

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #28

    It is so great watching the Browns show the spirit & "piss & vinegar" that were missing for so many years.

    These guys are having FUN!!!! Good for them!

    Mike

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #29

    i hollered in the lbc and surprised no one called the police. thinking i killed someone or won the lottery and went crazy. it was a great feel good win.

  • @the-gipper said:

    "Other favorite teams winning Championships? Sounds very FRAKish to me.

    Last time I noticed neither the Cavs nor Indians have won any titles lately.

    My teams are Browns, Sooners, Yanks, Bruins & Celtics

    T Taco918 wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @baconhound said:

    My teams are Browns, Sooners, Yanks, Bruins & Celtics

    Odd mix but I can't say much. Browns, Pokes, Cards and Thunder. I'd have to roll with the Blues for hockey but I'm not a big hockey fan.

    How bout them Cards.

  • @baconhound said:

    My teams are Browns, Sooners, Yanks, Bruins & Celtics

    Odd mix but I can't say much. Browns, Pokes, Cards and Thunder. I'd have to roll with the Blues for hockey but I'm not a big hockey fan.

    How bout them Cards.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @taco918 said:

    Odd mix but I can't say much. Browns, Pokes, Cards and Thunder. I'd have to roll with the Blues for hockey but I'm not a big hockey fan.

    How bout them Cards.

    Love watching OKC, always root for NL was a Cards fan as a kid when they had the Wizard

  • Cbus BrownieC Cbus Brownie wrote on last edited by
    #32

    I love it! We need to develop a winning culture, it's contagious

  • dang. I danced in the living room when they won, Wifie laughed....

    but I didn't dance as well as Hoyer and the guys.

    Damn proud of the Browns !

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @calfoxwc said:

    dang. I danced in the living room when they won, Wifie laughed....

    but I didn't dance as well as Hoyer and the guys.

    Damn proud of the Browns !

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @douche-nozzle said:

    You are not likely to see so many gifts this side of Christmas ever again. Piss poor coaching decisions by Wiz, a host of "fortunate" plays, and incredibly "fortunate" timing. All to beat the one team the Browns were supposed to be able to beat this year.

    Can you imagine what the locker room would be like if they actually won a game on their own?

    like if we would have had the ravens and steelers last second losses go or way?

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @douche-nozzle said:

    You are not likely to see so many gifts this side of Christmas ever again. Piss poor coaching decisions by Wiz, a host of "fortunate" plays, and incredibly "fortunate" timing. All to beat the one team the Browns were supposed to be able to beat this year.

    Can you imagine what the locker room would be like if they actually won a game on their own?

    And you seriously claim not to troll?

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @douche-nozzle said:

    And you seriously claim to understand football instead of just "The Browns will win"

    You forgot the question mark, but I'll answer anyway... Yes.

    Douche, in your first post in this thread you pissed on the greatest road comeback in NFL history. Did you watch the game or the Reader's Digest "Rewind"? Had to be the latter...

    And FYI, the first game of 2014 we are supposed to win is this coming Sunday... you know the game in which we are favored for the first time this year.

    Not that being favored guarantees anything as you learned in Week 3...

  • R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @douche-nozzle said:

    And you seriously claim to understand football instead of just "The Browns will win"

    A front runner who spends all his time trolling a football message board acting high and mighty, now that's entertainment.

  • @douche-nozzle said:

    You are not likely to see so many gifts this side of Christmas ever again. Piss poor coaching decisions by Wiz, a host of "fortunate" plays, and incredibly "fortunate" timing. All to beat the one team the Browns were supposed to be able to beat this year.

    Can you imagine what the locker room would be like if they actually won a game on their own?

    And you seriously claim not to troll?

    P PurplePantyWaste wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @douche-nozzle said:

    And you seriously claim to understand football instead of just "The Browns will win"

    @tour2ma said:

    And you seriously claim not to troll?

    See...this is (being the behavior of the Steelers fan) what a troll truly is...and why when I was being labeled as one, took offense to it.

    The Browns aren't quite playoff contenders yet...that's not a knock on them though. I see you guys finishing 8-8, and certainly being a tough out for anyone who beats you. Of course, in the Nfl quite literally anything can happen, but I don't think the coaching staff is 100% ready to give this team that extra push it needs. But the Browns are showing for the first time in years the ability to win games that they should lose. Every good team does this 3-5 times a year - they win games that for most of the game they didn't play in a fashion that would normally pitch out a W.

    It also does help though that the AFC doesn't have any big power houses - there's more parity to the league as a whole this year quite honestly than I remember there being for a while.