Skip to content

A little white boy dancing

The Browns Board
51 27 2.4k
  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #1
    Browns Football@BrownsForum
    Go white boy, go white boy, go! #Browns #NFL http://t.co/GNC5p5jYIN
  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #2
    Maybe at 38 I'm getting old but this team looked like shit in the 1st half and came back against the Charlie Whitehurst led Titans who absolutely suck. Stop fucking dancing like you won the Superbowl and go about your business. Get better for fucks sake and quit making the same mistakes. Act like this was an ugly win.
  • Maybe at 38 I'm getting old but this team looked like shit in the 1st half and came back against the Charlie Whitehurst led Titans who absolutely suck. Stop fucking dancing like you won the Superbowl and go about your business. Get better for fucks sake and quit making the same mistakes. Act like this was an ugly win.
    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @baconhound said:

    Maybe at 38 I'm getting old but this team looked like shit in the 1st half and came back against the Charlie Whitehurst led Titans who absolutely suck. Stop fucking dancing like you won the Superbowl and go about your business. Get better for fucks sake and quit making the same mistakes. Act like this was an ugly win.

    A wins a win. And you're a negative fuck.

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
    #4

    may have been ugly but a very important win for the Browns for reasons that are obvious

  • @baconhound said:

    Maybe at 38 I'm getting old but this team looked like shit in the 1st half and came back against the Charlie Whitehurst led Titans who absolutely suck. Stop fucking dancing like you won the Superbowl and go about your business. Get better for fucks sake and quit making the same mistakes. Act like this was an ugly win.

    A wins a win. And you're a negative fuck.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    A wins a win. And you're a negative fuck.

    I admit I'm negative but the cup today was barely half-full. I'd like to see the Browns as a playoff contender and eventually a team that challenges for AFC Championships and SuperBowls, this win doesn't illustrate that path.

  • @baconhound said:

    Maybe at 38 I'm getting old but this team looked like shit in the 1st half and came back against the Charlie Whitehurst led Titans who absolutely suck. Stop fucking dancing like you won the Superbowl and go about your business. Get better for fucks sake and quit making the same mistakes. Act like this was an ugly win.

    A wins a win. And you're a negative fuck.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    A wins a win. And you're a negative fuck.

    What he just said.

    Largest comeback in NFL history by a road team. I think that deserves some dancing..

  • may have been ugly but a very important win for the Browns for reasons that are obvious

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @slowburn said:

    may have been ugly but a very important win for the Browns for reasons that are obvious

    I agree 2-2 is much better than 1-3. I guess watching my other favorite teams and seeing Championships won, it seems that the teams who compete for Championships have high standards.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    A wins a win. And you're a negative fuck.

    What he just said.

    Largest comeback in NFL history by a road team. I think that deserves some dancing..

    TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @mark-o said:

    What he just said.

    Largest comeback in NFL history by a road team. I think that deserves some dancing..

    over a team that should never be that far ahead of us

  • @mark-o said:

    What he just said.

    Largest comeback in NFL history by a road team. I think that deserves some dancing..

    over a team that should never be that far ahead of us

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @topdawg31 said:

    over a team that should never be that far ahead of us

    But they were, and we responded before and after half time. They can enjoy the win today, get to work tomorrow. Big week coming up.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #10

    shit sorry. after reading the title, i called the FBI. if you get a visit, was not me.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #11

    "You put your right hand in,

    You put your right hand out,

    You put your right hand in,

    And you shake it all about,

    You do the hokey pokey

    and you turn yourself around

    That what it's all about."

  • "You put your right hand in,

    You put your right hand out,

    You put your right hand in,

    And you shake it all about,

    You do the hokey pokey

    and you turn yourself around

    That what it's all about."

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @tour2ma said:

    "You put your right hand in,

    You put your right hand out,

    You put your right hand in,

    And you shake it all about,

    You do the hokey pokey

    and you turn yourself around

    That what it's all about."

    Best post of the day, Tour,,, I totally get's it!

  • dawgpound101D dawgpound101 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    first road win in quite sometime...dont care how we got ...we did..that is all that matters. Dance lil white boy ...DANCE like it's 2014

  • USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #14

    It's the NFL. Generally all teams are competitive.

    Last year and the year before we stuck in games or were ahead of teams that should have stomped us. But they made second half adjustments.

    Fuck it! Dance away. Great comeback. Great win.

  • @slowburn said:

    may have been ugly but a very important win for the Browns for reasons that are obvious

    I agree 2-2 is much better than 1-3. I guess watching my other favorite teams and seeing Championships won, it seems that the teams who compete for Championships have high standards.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #15

    @baconhound said:

    I agree 2-2 is much better than 1-3. I guess watching my other favorite teams and seeing Championships won, it seems that the teams who compete for Championships have high standards.

    "Other favorite teams winning Championships? Sounds very FRAKish to me.

    Last time I noticed neither the Cavs nor Indians have won any titles lately.

  • It's the NFL. Generally all teams are competitive.

    Last year and the year before we stuck in games or were ahead of teams that should have stomped us. But they made second half adjustments.

    Fuck it! Dance away. Great comeback. Great win.

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @usfbrown said:

    It's the NFL. Generally all teams are competitive.

    Last year and the year before we stuck in games or were ahead of teams that should have stomped us. But they made second half adjustments.

    Fuck it! Dance away. Great comeback. Great win.

    Well said man!

  • Maybe at 38 I'm getting old but this team looked like shit in the 1st half and came back against the Charlie Whitehurst led Titans who absolutely suck. Stop fucking dancing like you won the Superbowl and go about your business. Get better for fucks sake and quit making the same mistakes. Act like this was an ugly win.
    Pavo JoeP Pavo Joe wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @baconhound said:

    Maybe at 38 I'm getting old but this team looked like shit in the 1st half and came back against the Charlie Whitehurst led Titans who absolutely suck. Stop fucking dancing like you won the Superbowl and go about your business. Get better for fucks sake and quit making the same mistakes. Act like this was an ugly win.

    At 60 I know I'm getting old, but I danced around just like that in my basement, by myself, with no music. Enjoy this "ugly win' your wish is coming. Wait for it.
  • @slowburn said:

    may have been ugly but a very important win for the Browns for reasons that are obvious

    I agree 2-2 is much better than 1-3. I guess watching my other favorite teams and seeing Championships won, it seems that the teams who compete for Championships have high standards.

    ManzierM Manzier wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @baconhound said:

    I agree 2-2 is much better than 1-3. I guess watching my other favorite teams and seeing Championships won, it seems that the teams who compete for Championships have high standards.

    The expectation that we should look like a championship team, only 4 games into a season following 4-12, a new GM, all new coaches, 25 new players and new schemes on offense and defense is completely unrealistic.

    You have to get better, before you become the best. We are better. We play better. We look better. And this WIN was better than we would have done in the past.

    Are we ready to win it all? I doubt it. But we are getting better, learning to win and THATS all we should expect for this year.

    You know, we'll probably more than double last years win total and gain a LOT of respect this year. But I am certain many of you will only accept a Super Bowl as proof that we are moving in the right direction.

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Ugly Win > Ugly Loss

    Carry on gentlemen.

  • @baconhound said:

    I agree 2-2 is much better than 1-3. I guess watching my other favorite teams and seeing Championships won, it seems that the teams who compete for Championships have high standards.

    "Other favorite teams winning Championships? Sounds very FRAKish to me.

    Last time I noticed neither the Cavs nor Indians have won any titles lately.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Wasn't it just a couple weeks ago we were saying how we had to learn how to win? Seems to me we just passed the latest module offered at NFL U.

    @the-gipper said:

    Last time I noticed neither the Cavs nor Indians have won any titles lately.

    Division or Conference Champs?

    @pavo-joe said:

    At 60 I know I'm getting old, but I danced around just like that in my basement, by myself, with no music.

    Attaboy... kids these days, like 38-yo, "Junior No-dance", need to lighten up...