Skip to content

STEELER WEEK!

The Browns Board
98 31 4.9k
  • this game is the THE GAME of the year for the browns. what they do on sunday will either put them to the top or have them diving into the lake.

    i think cleveland is going to be cocked and loaded for these bums to come and finally get their big mouths shut, and i'm not talking about their fans.

    i expect the browns to trounce the steelers for once in my lifetime and have them bloodied and carted back to wherever bumfuck pittsburgh is located.

    from what i remember moving a colleague there years ago, it's between a fat mum's arse and her armpit in low tide after rolling around in carp shite.

  • i started this thread?

    damn. drunker than i thought. 😎

  • I was looking for a good candidate to start our Steeler Week thread, I thought you summed things up pretty well.

    Zombo

  • yessir! thanks. been a tough day and a half, you know.

  • A statement game no doubt. We better not come out like a bunch of pussies. We need to be amped.

    That said, play smart. I have a feeling the Steelers will look to go deep early....like 1st or 2nd play.

  • Really really excited about this game......looking forward to beating the schmucks, which is a nice change.....

    Best part is, no matter what happens early, this team aint gonna quit.......Unlike the fans in Pittsburg, it will be hard to shut our fans up.....why?....because we believe in our team and we know they are in every game......

    Browns Stadium is gonna be a hornets nest on Sunday.....Ben better be ready or it could get out of hand early(for the good guys)......

  • this game is the THE GAME of the year for the browns. what they do on sunday will either put them to the top or have them diving into the lake.

    i think cleveland is going to be cocked and loaded for these bums to come and finally get their big mouths shut, and i'm not talking about their fans.

    i expect the browns to trounce the steelers for once in my lifetime and have them bloodied and carted back to wherever bumfuck pittsburgh is located.

    from what i remember moving a colleague there years ago, it's between a fat mum's arse and her armpit in low tide after rolling around in carp shite.

    @miktoxic said:

    this game is the THE GAME of the year for the browns. what they do on sunday will either put them to the top or have them diving into the lake.

    i think cleveland is going to be cocked and loaded for these bums to come and finally get their big mouths shut, and i'm not talking about their fans.

    i expect the browns to trounce the steelers for once in my lifetime and have them bloodied and carted back to wherever bumfuck pittsburgh is located.

    Pittsburgh is in western Pennsylvania, right at the confluence of the Allegheny and Monangahela rivers which form to make the Ohio.

    Here is the latitude and longitude: 40° 26′ 30″ N, 80° 0′ 0″ W

    You asked.

    from what i remember moving a colleague there years ago, it's between a fat mum's arse and her armpit in low tide after rolling around in carp shite.

    You have a lot of experience with that sort of thing, do you? 😆

  • @miktoxic said:

    this game is the THE GAME of the year for the browns. what they do on sunday will either put them to the top or have them diving into the lake.

    i think cleveland is going to be cocked and loaded for these bums to come and finally get their big mouths shut, and i'm not talking about their fans.

    i expect the browns to trounce the steelers for once in my lifetime and have them bloodied and carted back to wherever bumfuck pittsburgh is located.

    Pittsburgh is in western Pennsylvania, right at the confluence of the Allegheny and Monangahela rivers which form to make the Ohio.

    Here is the latitude and longitude: 40° 26′ 30″ N, 80° 0′ 0″ W

    You asked.

    from what i remember moving a colleague there years ago, it's between a fat mum's arse and her armpit in low tide after rolling around in carp shite.

    You have a lot of experience with that sort of thing, do you? 😆

    @the-gipper said:

    @miktoxic said:

    from what i remember moving a colleague there years ago, it's between a fat mum's arse and her armpit in low tide after rolling around in carp shite.

    You have a lot of experience with that sort of thing, do you? 😆

    what whorish women? yep.

    you're as dry as my six day old drawers were six days ago.

  • Antonio Brown is going to get tittyfucked by someone. It would be nice if Hitner showed up for the first time this season and fucked Browns world

  • @the-gipper said:

    @miktoxic said:

    from what i remember moving a colleague there years ago, it's between a fat mum's arse and her armpit in low tide after rolling around in carp shite.

    You have a lot of experience with that sort of thing, do you? 😆

    what whorish women? yep.

    you're as dry as my six day old drawers were six days ago.

    @miktoxic said:

    what whorish women? yep.

    you're as dry as my six day old drawers were six days ago.

    "Dry" Humor? Yes.

    pubs-bars-dry_humour-sense_of_humour-jok

  • So what's your bet

  • Another non-trolling post?

  • @douche-nozzle said:

    Exactly! Just a very legitimate, logical, question. I realize why logic seems like trolling to you though LOL

    Close to a sure thing is logical? 100% troll and bravado free?

    I'm ready for that link to your Steeler site now... PM it to me, please...

  • @douche-nozzle said:

    Exactly! Just a very legitimate, logical, question. I realize why logic seems like trolling to you though LOL

    Close to a sure thing is logical? 100% troll and bravado free?

    I'm ready for that link to your Steeler site now... PM it to me, please...

    @tour2ma said:

    Close to a sure thing is logical? 100% troll and bravado free?

    I'm ready for that link to your Steeler site now... PM it to me, please...

    You do realize it was me that you had the conversation with about the steeler site right? I think that's part of the major problem here. I don't troll and while I don't have a problem with nozzle, he's clearly trolling.
  • @douche-nozzle said:

    Vag....I am not trolling, it's just fun since I live here (in NE Ohio) and I deal with real Browns fans on a daily basis and they are VERY different than many of the mental midgets here.

    I hear that, I live in Delaware, Ohio currently and went to college in Ohio. Its something a lot of people here don't grasp. Most of my adult life has been surrounded by browns fans and arguing with browns fans. Its part of the reason I hit this message board.
  • @douche-nozzle said:

    Vag....I am not trolling, it's just fun since I live here (in NE Ohio) and I deal with real Browns fans on a daily basis and they are VERY different than many of the mental midgets here.

    You are such a stupid asshole. You make stupid ass comments like this insulting people's intelligence when you say the most idiotic things on this board. My post for instance in another thread where you said it was luck that won us the TEN game (which you didn't respond to because you know it was fucking ignorant). Shut the fuck up already and go to your Steelers board.
  • @douche-nozzle said:

    Vag....I am not trolling, it's just fun since I live here (in NE Ohio) and I deal with real Browns fans on a daily basis and they are VERY different than many of the mental midgets here.

    I hear that, I live in Delaware, Ohio currently and went to college in Ohio. Its something a lot of people here don't grasp. Most of my adult life has been surrounded by browns fans and arguing with browns fans. Its part of the reason I hit this message board.

    @vagitron said:

    I hear that, I live in Delaware, Ohio currently and went to college in Ohio. Its something a lot of people here don't grasp. Most of my adult life has been surrounded by browns fans and arguing with browns fans. Its part of the reason I hit this message board.

    "I live in Ohio, loved the Cowboys (in the 90s), the Patriots (in the early 2000s) and after a short stint with the Steelers I'm absolutely in love with the Seahawks, or the Broncos.....hmmmm, lemme think about it"

    -Vagitron

  • Well put

    VesnaKociper said:

    I don't think this game is anywhere near as important to the team as it is to the fan.

    Hoyer is just feeling his Oats, and this team is just starting to grow in confidence, Whatever happens Sunday I'll bet my huge Ukrainian nuts against a bag of donuts that the Browns team at the end of the year is better than they are now. The game IS important, for sure. Beating a division rival and a nemesis would be great. HOWEVER.. on the downside, a loss moves us to 2-3, still mathematically more than able to rise anew in the playoffs.

    Putting too much into this game is not a good thing. A few weeks ago we weren't expecting anything, and now? Well holy shit..... we have a team to believe in. Beat the fuck out of the Steelers! Pummel them, jab safety pins into their players in the pile ups! Bring itching powder, pepper spray and chemical WMDs......... fuck it..... give it to them good........ but this business of thinking that the season is lost if we lose? It's just bullshit.

    This team is on the right course, and win or lose, nothing is going to stop that momentum.

  • I'm not sure about you guys but I'm not going to give Steelers fans a confidence boost by saying this is a big game for us, and I hope our team feels the same way. It's week 6, way to early for a game to have more importance then a regular season game, regardless of the bad blood. We could use a W for sure but, in my view, the Steelers are just another team. They aren't special, they aren't elite, just another team.

    I am starting to like the positive Ghoolie though. Two positive posts in a row by my count. I might not have been here for a long time, but long enough to know this phenomenon is a rare occurrence.