STEELER WEEK!
-
what whorish women? yep.
you're as dry as my six day old drawers were six days ago.
-
So what's your bet
-
@douche-nozzle said:
Exactly! Just a very legitimate, logical, question. I realize why logic seems like trolling to you though LOL
Close to a sure thing is logical? 100% troll and bravado free?
I'm ready for that link to your Steeler site now... PM it to me, please...
-
@douche-nozzle said:
Exactly! Just a very legitimate, logical, question. I realize why logic seems like trolling to you though LOL
Close to a sure thing is logical? 100% troll and bravado free?
I'm ready for that link to your Steeler site now... PM it to me, please...
You do realize it was me that you had the conversation with about the steeler site right? I think that's part of the major problem here. I don't troll and while I don't have a problem with nozzle, he's clearly trolling.Close to a sure thing is logical? 100% troll and bravado free?
I'm ready for that link to your Steeler site now... PM it to me, please...
-
I hear that, I live in Delaware, Ohio currently and went to college in Ohio. Its something a lot of people here don't grasp. Most of my adult life has been surrounded by browns fans and arguing with browns fans. Its part of the reason I hit this message board.@douche-nozzle said:
Vag....I am not trolling, it's just fun since I live here (in NE Ohio) and I deal with real Browns fans on a daily basis and they are VERY different than many of the mental midgets here.
-
You are such a stupid asshole. You make stupid ass comments like this insulting people's intelligence when you say the most idiotic things on this board. My post for instance in another thread where you said it was luck that won us the TEN game (which you didn't respond to because you know it was fucking ignorant). Shut the fuck up already and go to your Steelers board.@douche-nozzle said:
Vag....I am not trolling, it's just fun since I live here (in NE Ohio) and I deal with real Browns fans on a daily basis and they are VERY different than many of the mental midgets here.
-
I hear that, I live in Delaware, Ohio currently and went to college in Ohio. Its something a lot of people here don't grasp. Most of my adult life has been surrounded by browns fans and arguing with browns fans. Its part of the reason I hit this message board.@douche-nozzle said:
Vag....I am not trolling, it's just fun since I live here (in NE Ohio) and I deal with real Browns fans on a daily basis and they are VERY different than many of the mental midgets here.
I hear that, I live in Delaware, Ohio currently and went to college in Ohio. Its something a lot of people here don't grasp. Most of my adult life has been surrounded by browns fans and arguing with browns fans. Its part of the reason I hit this message board.
"I live in Ohio, loved the Cowboys (in the 90s), the Patriots (in the early 2000s) and after a short stint with the Steelers I'm absolutely in love with the Seahawks, or the Broncos.....hmmmm, lemme think about it"
-Vagitron
-
Well put
VesnaKociper said:
I don't think this game is anywhere near as important to the team as it is to the fan.
Hoyer is just feeling his Oats, and this team is just starting to grow in confidence, Whatever happens Sunday I'll bet my huge Ukrainian nuts against a bag of donuts that the Browns team at the end of the year is better than they are now. The game IS important, for sure. Beating a division rival and a nemesis would be great. HOWEVER.. on the downside, a loss moves us to 2-3, still mathematically more than able to rise anew in the playoffs.
Putting too much into this game is not a good thing. A few weeks ago we weren't expecting anything, and now? Well holy shit..... we have a team to believe in. Beat the fuck out of the Steelers! Pummel them, jab safety pins into their players in the pile ups! Bring itching powder, pepper spray and chemical WMDs......... fuck it..... give it to them good........ but this business of thinking that the season is lost if we lose? It's just bullshit.
This team is on the right course, and win or lose, nothing is going to stop that momentum.
-
I'm not sure about you guys but I'm not going to give Steelers fans a confidence boost by saying this is a big game for us, and I hope our team feels the same way. It's week 6, way to early for a game to have more importance then a regular season game, regardless of the bad blood. We could use a W for sure but, in my view, the Steelers are just another team. They aren't special, they aren't elite, just another team.
I am starting to like the positive Ghoolie though. Two positive posts in a row by my count. I might not have been here for a long time, but long enough to know this phenomenon is a rare occurrence.
-
I hear that, I live in Delaware, Ohio currently and went to college in Ohio. Its something a lot of people here don't grasp. Most of my adult life has been surrounded by browns fans and arguing with browns fans. Its part of the reason I hit this message board.
"I live in Ohio, loved the Cowboys (in the 90s), the Patriots (in the early 2000s) and after a short stint with the Steelers I'm absolutely in love with the Seahawks, or the Broncos.....hmmmm, lemme think about it"
-Vagitron
"I live in Ohio, loved the Cowboys (in the 90s), the Patriots (in the early 2000s) and after a short stint with the Steelers I'm absolutely in love with the Seahawks, or the Broncos.....hmmmm, lemme think about it"
-Vagitron
Born and raised in western pa. All of my family is still there, dip shit.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
I love to help the handicapped. Go to the internet, type S_T_E_E_L_E_R_S and you will find a bunch of them. Good luck skippy.
haha that is kinda funny...but really a few things here folks...one if we cannot stop Levon Bell or Antonio Brown it will be a long fucking day for us..at the same token if they cannot stop Tate or Cameron, Hawkins, or Gaberial...they are in for a long ass game...damn this one will be closer than most think for sure. my prediction here is Browns 27 Steelers 24..honest Abe here...but pay back for kicking our kicker in the face is coming believe that shit...expect some pushing and shoving in this one
-
So....Vag...Nozzle...you can both leave. See ya Sunday lol Vag you will say "im not a troll and I knew the browns would win" and Nozzle will say "ohhhhhh yaaaaaa im gonna fuckin jerk off to these Browns fans posts, ohhhhh ya wow what this must be what real fans actually talk like, damn ohhhhh yea"
Lol dumbfuck Stool Fools
-
Steelers fans living in Ohio and have to vent their frustrations here because they get shit on all the time... ??? Clueless.
Defies logic why they love their mighty Pittsburgh yet choose to live in Ohio. Oh wait...exhibit A at why Ohio is better. Even Steelers fans know it. But they'll deny it which is asinine.
-
My take is this game...on paper....is super even.
The tangibles say we both have a strong running game, QB's that are clicking and inconsistent D's that can be great or terrible or both...,making for an unpredictable and very close game
BUT I think the "intangibles" are in the Browns favor this week.....their confidence is higher than it's been in years and this team BELIEVES it should win...... + the last game established we can play with these guys, so there shouldn't be an intimidation factor.....home field will be huge also, GO DAWGPOUND!......and I think the players know they blew it week one and want to redeem themselves....and will......Finally, I think the Steelers are more worried about us than we are about them right now....
Mentally, the team in decline will break easier than the team thats growing!!
Time for Hoyer to exercise ANOTHER demon.....Big Bens streak ends Sunday and Hoyers starts....
-
Mud I'm in agreement with you.
I see this game as anything goes. We know the Browns get bouts of funk this year, but I really hope that ends with Steelers this Sunday. As much as I'd love to see a Browns win to the tune of something like 35-6, I think a Browns win will be another squeaker at worst, maybe a touchdown and field goal at best.
So there's my "Play-it-safe prediction".

-
Mud I'm in agreement with you.
I see this game as anything goes. We know the Browns get bouts of funk this year, but I really hope that ends with Steelers this Sunday. As much as I'd love to see a Browns win to the tune of something like 35-6, I think a Browns win will be another squeaker at worst, maybe a touchdown and field goal at best.
So there's my "Play-it-safe prediction".

Mud I'm in agreement with you.
I see this game as anything goes. We know the Browns get bouts of funk this year, but I really hope that ends with Steelers this Sunday. As much as I'd love to see a Browns win to the tune of something like 35-6, I think a Browns win will be another squeaker at worst, maybe a touchdown and field goal at best.
So there's my "Play-it-safe prediction".

Yep. I dont see a blow happening either......so Im expecting a close one too.....
of course, after last weeks start in Tenn AND the way the Stools have played, either team could lay an egg or completely blow up.....
Let's hope THEY lay the egg and WE blow the lid off the place.....a "bud carson" type game would be very special!
-

-
Steelers fans living in Ohio and have to vent their frustrations here because they get shit on all the time... ??? Clueless.
Defies logic why they love their mighty Pittsburgh yet choose to live in Ohio. Oh wait...exhibit A at why Ohio is better. Even Steelers fans know it. But they'll deny it which is asinine.
Steelers fans living in Ohio and have to vent their frustrations here because they get shit on all the time... ??? Clueless.
Defies logic why they love their mighty Pittsburgh yet choose to live in Ohio. Oh wait...exhibit A at why Ohio is better. Even Steelers fans know it. But they'll deny it which is asinine.
Gf is from delaware , Ohio. We lived in Pittsburgh and moved to Delaware because she had a business opportunity with a family member. I'd be in Pittsburgh otherwise.
-
I hear that, I live in Delaware, Ohio currently and went to college in Ohio. Its something a lot of people here don't grasp. Most of my adult life has been surrounded by browns fans and arguing with browns fans. Its part of the reason I hit this message board.@douche-nozzle said:
Vag....I am not trolling, it's just fun since I live here (in NE Ohio) and I deal with real Browns fans on a daily basis and they are VERY different than many of the mental midgets here.
I hear that, I live in Delaware, Ohio currently and went to college in Ohio.
College? I thought you went to Kent?
VesnaKociper said:
I don't think this game is anywhere near as important to the team as it is to the fan.... but this business of thinking that the season is lost if we lose? It's just bullshit.
This team is on the right course, and win or lose, nothing is going to stop that momentum.
Love the "itching powder... but disagree with the premise. It is a big game for the team. However, I do agree that it is not a season critical game. It's just too early for any game to be season critical.
My take is this game...on paper....is super even.
The tangibles say we both have a strong running game, QB's that are clicking and inconsistent D's that can be great or terrible or both...,making for an unpredictable and very close game
BUT I think the "intangibles" are in the Browns favor this week...
First, I love "super even". Second, I like the analysis.
I think the way we came close opening week (yes, it was and still is a "morale victory") and completed an even bigger comeback in Nashville add up to momentum. Add to that the energy that will be in our house come Sunday and I expect a quick start. But even if I'm wrong, we know there will be no panic.
@douche-nozzle said:
This is a good synopsis and can't be refuted. Where I see the difference is is the same things that were the concern for the Browns in the beginning. I think the Steelers are better at the key positions (QB, WR, RB, coaching) and that should determine the outcome. However, the pressure that is on the Steelers to beat the teams they should beat and to play with motivation and discipline could also play a role.
QB, RB and WR? While I think you have more "home run" potential there, you also have more negative play potential. That said, in the aggregate the talent is very close. Throw in an O-line comparison, where I think we have an edge, and the O's get closer.
As for coaching... you have the advantage of established systems (3rd year for Haley; forever for LeBeau), but look at the concerns you listed, "motivation and discipline". They are products of coaching. To harbor these concerns yet claim superiority is inconsistent.
As said above I think home field will be significant. I think the noise will feed the sack and turnover battles... and I think we win both of those.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

