Skip to content

STEELER WEEK!

The Browns Board
98 31 4.9k
  • Douche Nozzle is so pathetic

    You just got steamrolled stupid fuck

  • To douche and vag: fuck you. To the Steelers: good game, now go the fuck home

  • To douche and vag: fuck you. To the Steelers: good game, now go the fuck home

    @comeonman said:

    To douche and vag: fuck you. To the Steelers: good game, now go the fuck home

    You're a graceless simp.

  • Vag, you are just as bad. I bet you are straight PISSED.

    Love it

  • @douche-nozzle said:

    And I'm cautiously optimistic the Steelers can win simply because they are the better team. Cautiously because Tomlin has the boys acting like hood rats and can't seem to get them to play for the team.

    Six pack?

    Who'd you say is the better team again? Was that the team that very nearly allowed the comeback of the season at home or was it the team that crushed their division rival at home?

  • Give him a second to reply, he's molesting his cousin... Rusty.

  • Our offensive play calling keeps Ben clean but its pathetic otherwise. We have a franchise qb and we are hardly throwing the ball. I know the steelers are in transition and its obvious the browns are improving. However the steelers are not this bad. I just don't get it and I don't believe Tomlin needs to go. I do however think lebeau is done and Haley could go too. No matter what the browns have played a clean game. Hoyer stands in the pocket and the team is making plays. Unless there is some kind of miracle. Good win for the browns.

    @vagitron said:

    Our offensive play calling keeps Ben clean but its pathetic otherwise. We have a franchise qb and we are hardly throwing the ball. I know the steelers are in transition and its obvious the browns are improving. However the steelers are not this bad. I just don't get it and I don't believe Tomlin needs to go. I do however think lebeau is done and Haley could go too. No matter what the browns have played a clean game. Hoyer stands in the pocket and the team is making plays. Unless there is some kind of miracle. Good win for the browns.

    Squealers suck ass.

  • Vag, you are just as bad. I bet you are straight PISSED.

    Love it

    @typicalbrowns said:

    Vag, you are just as bad. I bet you are straight PISSED.

    Love it

    Just as bad at what? Please go find a thread where I'm trolling. I'm not happy. Our red zone offense is pathetic and really like it doesn't make much sense. I also can't believe they didnt overturn the skrine interception not that it would have made a major difference.

  • @typicalbrowns said:

    Vag, you are just as bad. I bet you are straight PISSED.

    Love it

    Just as bad at what? Please go find a thread where I'm trolling. I'm not happy. Our red zone offense is pathetic and really like it doesn't make much sense. I also can't believe they didnt overturn the skrine interception not that it would have made a major difference.

    @vagitron said:

    I'm not happy. Our red zone offense is pathetic and really like it doesn't make much sense.

    It's easy we've told you a thousand times you just don't listen.
  • Give him a second to reply, he's molesting his cousin... Rusty.

    @erie-dawg said:

    Give him a second to reply, he's molesting his cousin... Rusty.

    When are you all going to realize this line doesn't make any sense? More sex offenders in Ohio and Ohio is much more rural as a whole. You sure you aren't molesting your cousin?

  • Anyway good game to the browns. I'm glad you all know how to win in a graceful manner lol. Better hope you keep winning.

  • @erie-dawg said:

    Give him a second to reply, he's molesting his cousin... Rusty.

    When are you all going to realize this line doesn't make any sense? More sex offenders in Ohio and Ohio is much more rural as a whole. You sure you aren't molesting your cousin?

    @vagitron said:

    When are you all going to realize this line doesn't make any sense? More sex offenders in Ohio and Ohio is much more rural as a whole. You sure you aren't molesting your cousin?

    Hahaha good one, your probably wrong about the sex offenders but I don't care at this point. Hahaha!
  • Anyway good game to the browns. I'm glad you all know how to win in a graceful manner lol. Better hope you keep winning.

    @vagitron said:

    Anyway good game to the browns. I'm glad you all know how to win in a graceful manner lol. Better hope you keep winning.

    leaving already!?
  • @comeonman said:

    To douche and vag: fuck you. To the Steelers: good game, now go the fuck home

    You're a graceless simp.

    @douche-nozzle said:

    More than what can be said for the average Steeler fan who thinks the history of the NFL began in 1970. Steelers = good, always been good since then, Browns bad = because they've always been bad. You do realize the Steelers fans talk about the teams greatness since 1970 is usually only when Browns fan flap their gums about their teams greatness that ended 50 years ago don't you? Not to mention, this is a what have you done for me lately league.....the Steelers have been the best in the league over a 44 year span and the Browns have been nearly the worst over that same span. Spin it how you want but the Steelers are struggling to get youth to play as a team and the Browns are on their umpteenth version of whatever.

    Steelers have Ben, Bell, Brown Timmons, & Worlds. Every other position is a wash- or edge Browns- in some cases a big edge. Browns at home and sky high coming off a big win. We'll see. The Steelers are light years better at QB and WR and special teams, better at RB and basically a draw every where else as a whole. If both of these teams come back to earth it will be an easy win for the Steelers.

    The guys in Vegas think this game is going to be close. Really- one nice win against the Panthers? Barely beat a Browns team at home (new system, new coaches) Stomped by the Ravens that the Browns almost beat- Lost to the Yucks- and needed a pick 6 to beat the Jags. Real powerhouse of a team. You should be worried. I'm not sure how the Browns stay close in all their games but the fact that their only two wins came against a messed up Saints team and a Titans team who handed the game to the Browns so many times it may be one of the luckiest wins in history.

    So how does a good old fashioned ass kicking feel right about now? The Ravens did it first, now the Browns- just go away. I'm gonna swill a hell of a lot of high class wine- and the Browns deserve it.

    @vagitron said:

    You're a graceless simp.

    Nope 99% of your bandwagon fans are classless uppity "we've always been good" fans can now suck it. Welcome to the basement.

    @vagitron said:

    Just as bad at what? Please go find a thread where I'm trolling. I'm not happy. Our red zone offense is pathetic and really like it doesn't make much sense. I also can't believe they didnt overturn the skrine interception not that it would have made a major difference.

    WAHHHAHHH we didn't get that call- like it really would have made a difference. WAAAHHH Heyward starts crying when Joe Thomas legally blocks him. Your WRs are going WAHHHH calling for a flag every time they get freaking touched by a defender. Waaaahh that was a hold on Crowells TD. Go drown in your Iron City. This Beatdown was 25+ years in waiting, and I'm going to enjoy every second of it.

    I told Ghoolie elsewhere this was a statement game- statement made.

  • Anyway good game to the browns. I'm glad you all know how to win in a graceful manner lol. Better hope you keep winning.

    @vagitron said:

    Anyway good game to the browns. I'm glad you all know how to win in a graceful manner lol. Better hope you keep winning.

    You suck so much. You are a terrible ignorant fan, i knew you'd act like this, you suck so much. So much.

  • @comeonman said:

    To douche and vag: fuck you. To the Steelers: good game, now go the fuck home

    You're a graceless simp.

    @vagitron said:

    You're a graceless simp.

    To you and all other trolls, yes.
  • Our offensive play calling keeps Ben clean but its pathetic otherwise. We have a franchise qb and we are hardly throwing the ball. I know the steelers are in transition and its obvious the browns are improving. However the steelers are not this bad. I just don't get it and I don't believe Tomlin needs to go. I do however think lebeau is done and Haley could go too. No matter what the browns have played a clean game. Hoyer stands in the pocket and the team is making plays. Unless there is some kind of miracle. Good win for the browns.

    @vagitron said:

    Our offensive play calling keeps Ben clean but its pathetic otherwise. We have a franchise qb and we are hardly throwing the ball. I know the steelers are in transition and its obvious the browns are improving. However the steelers are not this bad. I just don't get it and I don't believe Tomlin needs to go. I do however think lebeau is done and Haley could go too. No matter what the browns have played a clean game. Hoyer stands in the pocket and the team is making plays. Unless there is some kind of miracle. Good win for the browns.

    Appreciate the complements...

    Long way to go in the season, but I'll be shocked if it is not Tomlin's last. His stoic presser persona is just not a basis for resurrecting the Steeler identity. Neither are Ben's last few good years...

    Maybe we are simply not destined to be good at the same time for any sustained period.

  • tomlin was graced with cowhers leftovers that had depth and the FO a good drafting scheme. that's been gone for years now.

    loved to just hear all day long 'incomplete pass' over and over again.

    ben and tomlin are done ere go the steelers.

  • @vagitron said:

    Anyway good game to the browns. I'm glad you all know how to win in a graceful manner lol. Better hope you keep winning.

    leaving already!?

    @erie-dawg said:

    leaving already!?

    In Pittsburgh with my family. Enjoy the win.

  • @erie-dawg said:

    leaving already!?

    In Pittsburgh with my family. Enjoy the win.

    @vagitron said:

    In Pittsburgh with my family. Enjoy the win.

    Immensely enjoying the win. Please stay there with the bandwagoners who are going to be all over the Gazette "the sky is falling". This time, they just might be right. Moo-moo guessed horribly wrong- twice. sort of cost you the game.