Skip to content

How to Ward Off Stiller Fans.

The Browns Board
8 8 620
  • Funny

  • I am a Browns fan whose lives dangerously close to Hillbilly Appalachia, and I approve this message.

  • Hahaha fuckin mike Polk.. that dude is hilarious

  • Superb video - the guy just seems to nail it. I have no idea how you could be from NE Ohio and be a Steelers fan. Really. I genuinely think that you have something truly missing in your life / brain chemistry to make that choice. I'm guessing that their mums never gave them attention growing up or something.

    I once went to commiserate a Browns OT loss to the Jets with some Browns Board buddies in a bar in Strongsville and as I walked back from the gents a guy dressed in a Steelers jersey went to say something to me with a sarcastic grin and before he had a chance I told him to F off and flipped him the one finger salute - he was offended but more confused to hear it in an English accent. His buddies pissed themselves laughing, ahhhh, good times.

    I Hate The Steelers.

  • Just caught this, ..very funny. And it nails the steeler fans and trolls.

    I just wonder if steeler fans suck on purpose, or they just can't help it. 😎

  • Hilarious.

  • Great video,the shitsburg fan even looked demented.

    I don't normally click on vids because my sensibilities don't usually coincide, but glad to see this one.

    Good job OP.

  • Superb video - the guy just seems to nail it. I have no idea how you could be from NE Ohio and be a Steelers fan. Really. I genuinely think that you have something truly missing in your life / brain chemistry to make that choice. I'm guessing that their mums never gave them attention growing up or something.

    I once went to commiserate a Browns OT loss to the Jets with some Browns Board buddies in a bar in Strongsville and as I walked back from the gents a guy dressed in a Steelers jersey went to say something to me with a sarcastic grin and before he had a chance I told him to F off and flipped him the one finger salute - he was offended but more confused to hear it in an English accent. His buddies pissed themselves laughing, ahhhh, good times.

    I Hate The Steelers.

    @howiedawg said:

    Superb video - the guy just seems to nail it. I have no idea how you could be from NE Ohio and be a Steelers fan. Really. I genuinely think that you have something truly missing in your life / brain chemistry to make that choice. I'm guessing that their mums never gave them attention growing up or something.

    I once went to commiserate a Browns OT loss to the Jets with some Browns Board buddies in a bar in Strongsville and as I walked back from the gents a guy dressed in a Steelers jersey went to say something to me with a sarcastic grin and before he had a chance I told him to F off and flipped him the one finger salute - he was offended but more confused to hear it in an English accent. His buddies pissed themselves laughing, ahhhh, good times.

    I Hate The Steelers.

    It was probably an inbred woman from Pissburgh. Hard to tell the difference I've heard.