Phil Taylor
-
I don't understand why he isn't the NT in this D. He's huge. But we have some decent depth there
-
I guess the Browns will have to throw the (Ismaley) Kitchen sink at their opponents with Taylor out.
-
I guess the Browns will have to throw the (Ismaley) Kitchen sink at their opponents with Taylor out.
I guess the Browns will have to throw the (Ismaley) Kitchen sink at their opponents with Taylor out.
They could slide Rubin over and put Kitchen in the middle. But we could also see a lot of Armonty Bryant, Billy Winn and John Hughes, which would make us a little smaller, but quicker, which me be good at stopping those two back Pittsburgh has ,,, I fear them more then Ben.
Zombo
-
I guess the Browns will have to throw the (Ismaley) Kitchen sink at their opponents with Taylor out.
They could slide Rubin over and put Kitchen in the middle. But we could also see a lot of Armonty Bryant, Billy Winn and John Hughes, which would make us a little smaller, but quicker, which me be good at stopping those two back Pittsburgh has ,,, I fear them more then Ben.
Zombo
Zombo said:
They could slide Rubin over and put Kitchen in the middle. But we could also see a lot of Armonty Bryant, Billy Winn and John Hughes, which would make us a little smaller, but quicker, which me be good at stopping those two back Pittsburgh has ,,, I fear them more then Ben.
Zombo
The only people who fear Ben are women in public restrooms.
-
Billy Winn needs to get it cranked up
Armonty looked great, at times, in Nashville
Come to think of it, with the Brown's defense ranked 31st , every swinging dick on defense needs to crank it up; every single practice, every single game, every fuckin play
ftw
-
Hopefully our run D will improve with different players getting reps
-
I don't understand why he isn't the NT in this D. He's huge. But we have some decent depth there
I don't understand why he isn't the NT in this D. He's huge. But we have some decent depth there
Agree... Phil has been the best NT we've had playing DE...
Except he's not really a DE, he's a DT...
... because our OLB is not an OLB, he's really a DE.
Clear as mud?
Billy needs his weight down and his RPMs up...
-
I don't get this D. Totally dominated the pre-season, talent everywhere, high draft choices, etc. Hoe can you be 31st ranked in the league? I still think it's the LB's not playing their roles, not tackling, etc. Kruger is having a great season but the rest have been inconsistent at best.
-
I don't get this D. Totally dominated the pre-season, talent everywhere, high draft choices, etc. Hoe can you be 31st ranked in the league? I still think it's the LB's not playing their roles, not tackling, etc. Kruger is having a great season but the rest have been inconsistent at best.
I don't get this D. Totally dominated the pre-season, talent everywhere, high draft choices, etc. Hoe can you be 31st ranked in the league? I still think it's the LB's not playing their roles, not tackling, etc. Kruger is having a great season but the rest have been inconsistent at best.
Same here. Wtf is going on? I understand it takes time to learn new schemes but this is just plain terrible.
Shanny at least morphs his offense to fit his players. Not seeing this at all with the d. Too many square pegs round holes. Even tho we have some damn good square pegs!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login