Matt McGuire Updated Mock 2/13
-
One of the more interesting mocks I've seen, but I really don't see it as realistic. First off he has us taking Brown in the 1st and McCoy in the 2nd.
He has us passing on Curry at 5 and has him falling all the way to the Bills at 11. I don't think we pass on him at 5 even if Brown or Orakpo blow us away.
Other interesting notes...Andre Smith falling to 16, Maualuga falling to 25, and Maclin falling to 29.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login