Six year old Browns Fan from central PA refuses Squealer cap present
-
That was me 44 years ago. Except my Dad was a Steeler fan. I didnt give a shit. Fuck the Steelers.
Z
First thing I thought of before I read it is you basically telling your dad and brothers to fuck off, you were a Browns fan lol. Very similar
Zombo said:
That was me 44 years ago. Except my Dad was a Steeler fan. I didnt give a shit. Fuck the Steelers.
Z -
Poor Kid...... way too young to make start making bad choices.
-
VesnaKociper said:
I once sent the same letter to EBAY, offering to sell or trade a Steeler hat..............
These are the responses I got...............
- One guy offered me his shit and told me I could keep that hat.
- A woman told me to shove the hat up my ass
- Kordell Stewart offered to blow me, wear the hat, and autograph my nutsack
- Ebay booted me off and also told me to shove the hat up my ass.
You think this is fiction? Not really, wait until the Steelers are 4 - 8 and just see how little their fair-weathered bullshit is worth.
I literally laughed out loud reading this.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login