Winston active West Inactive
-
a monster?.....according to who?.....he's not even played a single down.....
http://www.nfl.com/player/glennwinston/2551357/profile
6' 2" 220Lbs
I saw some notes on him a few weeks back stating how much they liked him.
Reporters have commented that he's built/solid.
-
Yeah, they have 5 DL and 10 DB's active for today's game - Coverage D it sounds like.
Unless Rub was a last second scratch, I can't see how it isn't borderline incompetent to maintain that unhealthy a ratio.
Unless this defense gets some early down stops and turnovers, its going to be a long day.
-
Got him from the 49ers.
Here's a video clip :
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000383224/Winston-27-yard-touchdown-run
-
Yeah, they have 5 DL and 10 DB's active for today's game - Coverage D it sounds like.
Unless Rub was a last second scratch, I can't see how it isn't borderline incompetent to maintain that unhealthy a ratio.
Unless this defense gets some early down stops and turnovers, its going to be a long day.
-
-
i like kitchen
-
-
what is the starting line up look like on the d line today?
-
-
Agree on the doghouse... Why else do you sit our Week 1 100-yd rusher?
Tony Grossi @TonyGrossi · 51m 51 minutes ago"@TeHDruiD West demotion to light a fire under him, or possibly being worked in a trade? // Maybe Winston had a better practice week.
Pettine has said in the past that he'll go with whoever has the best practice before . . . so I guess we're seeing that play out this week.
-
Terrence West was a healthy scratch today. Since I have several fantasy teams I am glad I dropped him when Tate got healthy. I was going to keep him on the bench as a handcuff but it looks like Crowell is the man. I live in Tampa now but watch all the rewinds on the NFL channel. What a great win today. They really made a statement by never taking the foot off the gas. Serves Pittsburgh right after all the years of having those terrible towels shoved down our throats. We should have beat them week one and I think the Browns can beat Cincinnati and Baltimore too.
Finally a route of a supposed elite team.
-
No matter how you slice it, this decision really speaks to the depth at the position. I hope this gets West fired up to be on the field next week.
-
Why was Terrance West inactive? From Pettine: “There wasn’t anything infraction-wise there. It was purely a coaching decision. We have a lot of confidence in Terrence, but at the same time he needs to get some things cleaned up. He’s real good when he has the ball, but just in some of the other areas of the game, he needs to improve. It also comes back, when we have the type of depth and competition, it comes down to practice. We’ll be men of our words when we say whoever practices best will be up for the game.”
From this morning's write up :
-
I heard they benched him in order to add roster depth on D? And then the decision to bench him over Crowell was based on the week's performance in practice. I have no solid sources just what I was told by other Browns fans at the game.
I heard they benched him in order to add roster depth on D? And then the decision to bench him over Crowell was based on the week's performance in practice. I have no solid sources just what I was told by other Browns fans at the game.
You may be right but if Winston was active then they really didn't add any D depth by benching West.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login