Skip to content

My Thanks and No Thanks List After Steeler Win

The Browns Board
42 21 1.9k
  • @miktoxic said:

    love hoyer. when they actually were able to show some highlights here in NY there were a lot of passes thrown behind the receivers (don't know if it was intentional as in come-backers...hehe... or not).

    Too picky of a list. Hoyer played a great fucking game. Iffy passes, wtf are you talking about? Oh, you didn't even watch the fucking game.

    Get Sunday Ticket you cheap ass...

    @cbus-brownie said:

    Too picky of a list. Hoyer played a great fucking game. Iffy passes, wtf are you talking about? Oh, you didn't even watch the fucking game.

    Get Sunday Ticket you cheap ass...

    you are the biggest peice of shit browns fan on this board. i never said hoyer didn't play a great game......i gave thenegatives to the positives. unlike you who wants to cut people after one bad game dickbag.

    how's it feel for all your tirades to be wrong and wrong again?

    what do you mean i didn't watch the game?

    i guess seattle's defense sucks too? sherman sucks? OMG the world is spinning out of control.

    go fuck yourself douchebag.

    you and anyone that looks like you.

  • @cbus-brownie said:

    Too picky of a list. Hoyer played a great fucking game. Iffy passes, wtf are you talking about? Oh, you didn't even watch the fucking game.

    Get Sunday Ticket you cheap ass...

    you are the biggest peice of shit browns fan on this board. i never said hoyer didn't play a great game......i gave thenegatives to the positives. unlike you who wants to cut people after one bad game dickbag.

    how's it feel for all your tirades to be wrong and wrong again?

    what do you mean i didn't watch the game?

    i guess seattle's defense sucks too? sherman sucks? OMG the world is spinning out of control.

    go fuck yourself douchebag.

    you and anyone that looks like you.

    @miktoxic said:

    you are the biggest peice of shit browns fan on this board. i never said hoyer didn't play a great game......i gave thenegatives to the positives. unlike you who wants to cut people after one bad game dickbag.

    how's it feel for all your tirades to be wrong and wrong again?

    what do you mean i didn't watch the game?

    i guess seattle's defense sucks too? sherman sucks? OMG the world is spinning out of control.

    go fuck yourself douchebag.

    you and anyone that looks like you.[/

    Sorry if I hurt your feelings over your fuckin gay thanks no thanks post.

    Can't wait to read next weeks!

  • how will you be able to read anything while you're gettin teabagged by haden?

  • @miktoxic said:

    love hoyer. when they actually were able to show some highlights here in NY there were a lot of passes thrown behind the receivers (don't know if it was intentional as in come-backers...hehe... or not).

    Too picky of a list. Hoyer played a great fucking game. Iffy passes, wtf are you talking about? Oh, you didn't even watch the fucking game.

    Get Sunday Ticket you cheap ass...

    @cbus-brownie said:

    Too picky of a list. Hoyer played a great fucking game. Iffy passes, wtf are you talking about? Oh, you didn't even watch the fucking game.

    Get Sunday Ticket you cheap ass...

    He did play a great game but don't get it twisted he was 8 for 17.

  • @cbus-brownie said:

    Too picky of a list. Hoyer played a great fucking game. Iffy passes, wtf are you talking about? Oh, you didn't even watch the fucking game.

    Get Sunday Ticket you cheap ass...

    He did play a great game but don't get it twisted he was 8 for 17.

    @downsouthkc said:

    He did play a great game but don't get it twisted he was 8 for 17.

    It's a blowout win, and there's still bitching in some quarters? Maybe you'd prefer 30-33, 500 yards, and a loss?

  • @cbus-brownie said:

    Too picky of a list. Hoyer played a great fucking game. Iffy passes, wtf are you talking about? Oh, you didn't even watch the fucking game.

    Get Sunday Ticket you cheap ass...

    He did play a great game but don't get it twisted he was 8 for 17.

    @downsouthkc said:

    He did play a great game but don't get it twisted he was 8 for 17.

    He made the throws when we needed them. I don't care.. it's all about W's.. Be happy,Man...We won!

  • @downsouthkc said:

    He did play a great game but don't get it twisted he was 8 for 17.

    He made the throws when we needed them. I don't care.. it's all about W's.. Be happy,Man...We won!

    @nickers said:

    He made the throws when we needed them. I don't care.. it's all about W's.. Be happy,Man...We won!

    Yea, also average gain per completion was off the charts (27)

    We won, and many pieces of our team looked good doing it including hoyah.

  • Thanks to Farmer and the scouts, our receivers look like seasoned round 2 draft picks not a mish mash of bums. Gabriel had some drops yesterday which is not good but he gets open time and again and is so fast, he's got lots of potential. Austin isn't being asked to do lots but his hands are safer than a muslims in a liquor store. On defense Kawun Williams is looking really good as is Kirksey. Guess we just have to be patient with Gilbert.

    And +1 for Shanahan here, we are playing great offense.

  • how will you be able to read anything while you're gettin teabagged by haden?

    @miktoxic said:

    how will you be able to read anything while you're gettin teabagged by haden?

    Still trying too hard. It's embarrassing.

  • Thanks team for a winning record and making the squealers turn into pumpkinburgers.

  • Hoyer had 2nd highest QBR yesterday, only under Flacco (BLT beat Tampa 48-17!). I'll take it.

  • @miktoxic said:

    how will you be able to read anything while you're gettin teabagged by haden?

    Still trying too hard. It's embarrassing.

    @cbus-brownie said:

    Still trying too hard. It's embarrassing.

    dude you're an embarrassment of a browns fan. you can't man up and say you were wrong? come on here bitch about this player bitch about that player and when we win because of those players you just open the door and join the party like what you said was never heard.

  • Thanks to Farmer and the scouts, our receivers look like seasoned round 2 draft picks not a mish mash of bums. Gabriel had some drops yesterday which is not good but he gets open time and again and is so fast, he's got lots of potential. Austin isn't being asked to do lots but his hands are safer than a muslims in a liquor store. On defense Kawun Williams is looking really good as is Kirksey. Guess we just have to be patient with Gilbert.

    And +1 for Shanahan here, we are playing great offense.

    @londonbrown said:

    And +1 for Shanahan here, we are playing great offense.

    I'll be the first to admit I wasn't crazy about the Shanahan hiring. I was pretty bummed we missed out on Kubiak and it seemed like Shanny was the scraps we picked up. I'll tell ya what though, I'm happy to eat crow. The running scheme has looked dominant through the first 5 five games. The players of course play into that but I'm amazed at how open the running lanes are in this scheme. It seems like every other play is 5+ yards.

  • and this is me eating crow about schwartz. yeah i thought he was a bum. yeah i thought he was not close to being a good RT. I WAS WRONG.

    man i forgot how good that crow pie is.

  • @downsouthkc said:

    He did play a great game but don't get it twisted he was 8 for 17.

    It's a blowout win, and there's still bitching in some quarters? Maybe you'd prefer 30-33, 500 yards, and a loss?

    @hoorta said:

    It's a blowout win, and there's still bitching in some quarters? Maybe you'd prefer 30-33, 500 yards, and a loss?

    Well the conversation was about the quarterback and not the team. Like I said he played a great game but I guarantee even he will admit he could have had a couple better throws.

    I'm not and did not say that he sucks/sucked/struggled/didn't deserve to be out there.

  • @downsouthkc said:

    He did play a great game but don't get it twisted he was 8 for 17.

    He made the throws when we needed them. I don't care.. it's all about W's.. Be happy,Man...We won!

    @nickers said:

    He made the throws when we needed them. I don't care.. it's all about W's.. Be happy,Man...We won!

    Lol. I am. I'm just on Miks side. Hope that okay with everybody.

  • @cbus-brownie said:

    Still trying too hard. It's embarrassing.

    dude you're an embarrassment of a browns fan. you can't man up and say you were wrong? come on here bitch about this player bitch about that player and when we win because of those players you just open the door and join the party like what you said was never heard.

    @miktoxic said:

    dude you're an embarrassment of a browns fan. you can't man up and say you were wrong? come on here bitch about this player bitch about that player and when we win because of those players you just open the door and join the party like what you said was never heard.

    You try so hard to convince ppl you're cool. That's what's a joke.

    Not only are you a bitch, you're a fuckin dumbass on top of it.

    I've called out 2 players for sucking this year, Schwartz and Gilbert. I openly admitted to being wrong about Schwartz. Hell I'm glad was wrong. Gilbert hasn't proved me wrong.

    Again, your an annoying little bitch that would be better off to stfu

  • really? i could care less what people think about me, especially those i don't respect, which you happen to be.

    do me a favor and just don't respond to anything i say anymore and i won't respond to you.

    it's a waste of both of our time.

    capiche?

  • and this is me eating crow about schwartz. yeah i thought he was a bum. yeah i thought he was not close to being a good RT. I WAS WRONG.

    man i forgot how good that crow pie is.

    @miktoxic said:

    and this is me eating crow about schwartz. yeah i thought he was a bum. yeah i thought he was not close to being a good RT. I WAS WRONG.

    man i forgot how good that crow pie is.

    Mik-I prefer to think you and I are in the motivation business and gave him something to shoot for. 😆

  • I agree that I'd like to see less under throws from Hoyer, but it is better that he is at least throwing catchable balls the receiver can adjust to after watching Weeden in Cleveland the past two years.