Skip to content

My Thanks and No Thanks List After Steeler Win

The Browns Board
42 21 1.9k
  • how will you be able to read anything while you're gettin teabagged by haden?

    Cbus BrownieC Cbus Brownie wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @miktoxic said:

    how will you be able to read anything while you're gettin teabagged by haden?

    Still trying too hard. It's embarrassing.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Thanks team for a winning record and making the squealers turn into pumpkinburgers.

  • tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Hoyer had 2nd highest QBR yesterday, only under Flacco (BLT beat Tampa 48-17!). I'll take it.

  • @miktoxic said:

    how will you be able to read anything while you're gettin teabagged by haden?

    Still trying too hard. It's embarrassing.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @cbus-brownie said:

    Still trying too hard. It's embarrassing.

    dude you're an embarrassment of a browns fan. you can't man up and say you were wrong? come on here bitch about this player bitch about that player and when we win because of those players you just open the door and join the party like what you said was never heard.

  • Thanks to Farmer and the scouts, our receivers look like seasoned round 2 draft picks not a mish mash of bums. Gabriel had some drops yesterday which is not good but he gets open time and again and is so fast, he's got lots of potential. Austin isn't being asked to do lots but his hands are safer than a muslims in a liquor store. On defense Kawun Williams is looking really good as is Kirksey. Guess we just have to be patient with Gilbert.

    And +1 for Shanahan here, we are playing great offense.

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @londonbrown said:

    And +1 for Shanahan here, we are playing great offense.

    I'll be the first to admit I wasn't crazy about the Shanahan hiring. I was pretty bummed we missed out on Kubiak and it seemed like Shanny was the scraps we picked up. I'll tell ya what though, I'm happy to eat crow. The running scheme has looked dominant through the first 5 five games. The players of course play into that but I'm amazed at how open the running lanes are in this scheme. It seems like every other play is 5+ yards.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #27

    and this is me eating crow about schwartz. yeah i thought he was a bum. yeah i thought he was not close to being a good RT. I WAS WRONG.

    man i forgot how good that crow pie is.

  • @downsouthkc said:

    He did play a great game but don't get it twisted he was 8 for 17.

    It's a blowout win, and there's still bitching in some quarters? Maybe you'd prefer 30-33, 500 yards, and a loss?

    DownSouthKCD DownSouthKC wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @hoorta said:

    It's a blowout win, and there's still bitching in some quarters? Maybe you'd prefer 30-33, 500 yards, and a loss?

    Well the conversation was about the quarterback and not the team. Like I said he played a great game but I guarantee even he will admit he could have had a couple better throws.

    I'm not and did not say that he sucks/sucked/struggled/didn't deserve to be out there.

  • @downsouthkc said:

    He did play a great game but don't get it twisted he was 8 for 17.

    He made the throws when we needed them. I don't care.. it's all about W's.. Be happy,Man...We won!

    DownSouthKCD DownSouthKC wrote on last edited by DownSouthKC
    #29

    @nickers said:

    He made the throws when we needed them. I don't care.. it's all about W's.. Be happy,Man...We won!

    Lol. I am. I'm just on Miks side. Hope that okay with everybody.

  • @cbus-brownie said:

    Still trying too hard. It's embarrassing.

    dude you're an embarrassment of a browns fan. you can't man up and say you were wrong? come on here bitch about this player bitch about that player and when we win because of those players you just open the door and join the party like what you said was never heard.

    Cbus BrownieC Cbus Brownie wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @miktoxic said:

    dude you're an embarrassment of a browns fan. you can't man up and say you were wrong? come on here bitch about this player bitch about that player and when we win because of those players you just open the door and join the party like what you said was never heard.

    You try so hard to convince ppl you're cool. That's what's a joke.

    Not only are you a bitch, you're a fuckin dumbass on top of it.

    I've called out 2 players for sucking this year, Schwartz and Gilbert. I openly admitted to being wrong about Schwartz. Hell I'm glad was wrong. Gilbert hasn't proved me wrong.

    Again, your an annoying little bitch that would be better off to stfu

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #31

    really? i could care less what people think about me, especially those i don't respect, which you happen to be.

    do me a favor and just don't respond to anything i say anymore and i won't respond to you.

    it's a waste of both of our time.

    capiche?

  • and this is me eating crow about schwartz. yeah i thought he was a bum. yeah i thought he was not close to being a good RT. I WAS WRONG.

    man i forgot how good that crow pie is.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @miktoxic said:

    and this is me eating crow about schwartz. yeah i thought he was a bum. yeah i thought he was not close to being a good RT. I WAS WRONG.

    man i forgot how good that crow pie is.

    Mik-I prefer to think you and I are in the motivation business and gave him something to shoot for. πŸ˜†

  • B browns23 wrote on last edited by
    #33

    I agree that I'd like to see less under throws from Hoyer, but it is better that he is at least throwing catchable balls the receiver can adjust to after watching Weeden in Cleveland the past two years.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Underthrown completion vs. overthrown incompletion... hmmmmm... decisions decisions...

    Laughed at the Green's criticism of Hoyer yesterday for his underthrow when Ben overthrew a wide open TD.

    That said I'll probably miss Green next week... us at TB sounds like a game made for... ugh... Wilcotts...

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #35

    anyone that thought i was calling out hoyer for being a bum is mistaken. i was just getting knit picky, that's all.

    shiat, i haven't seen a brown's QB play this well since..........hoyer played last year.

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Mik,

    Nice thread. I have another "thank you" to add...

    Thanks to whoever posted "The Ballad of Brian Hoyer" on this Board. My daughter loaded it on her "Tailgater" music machine & it was the hit of Dock Lot 32. We played the hell out of it and the other Browns songs she has. Lots of laughter & fun which was repeated after the game while waiting to leave.

    Mike

  • DownSouthKCD DownSouthKC wrote on last edited by
    #37

    Mik, you gonna do another one this week?

  • Mik, you gonna do another one this week?

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @downsouthkc said:

    Mik, you gonna do another one this week?

    nothing to be comical or cheery about a loss to the jags.

    you're more than welcome to add to the thread or come up with your new list.

    too depressed.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #39

    @douche-nozzle said:

    You can't be depressed.....The great Pusscakes assured a decided victory and you know he will take credit for being correct 😁

    Cleveland at Jacksonville 1:00 pm

    Browns fans are nervous about a letdown against the Jags who have been very pesky in several of their games. Don't worry Browns fans, this team is different. They will run well, they will throw well, and they will get turnovers against the rookie QB. BROWNS 37 JAGUARS 20

    In case you didn't notice Snorky, the Great Pusscakes assures a Browns victory every single Goddamned week. DOH!

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @douche-nozzle said:

    assured a decided victory and you know he will take credit for being correct 😁

    i don't know who you're talking about but you can lump me in with them.

    too bad a team can't get as 'up' for a game as their fans.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @douche-nozzle said:

    No shit Yapper.....why do you think I call him Pusscakes....that and he lies about what he predicts......and he is too afraid to allow people with opposing opinions to speak freely......and he is so chicken shit that he changes the names of forum users like a grade school child......I get it Yapper.

    Pick a proper name Snorky and he won't have to change yours.