Skip to content

One of the most POWERFUL wins since the return.

The Browns Board
28 17 1.3k
  • walter you work for a politician?

    you got more spin on the shit coming out of your mouth than anyone i've heard in a while.

    glad you liked the win even though you were saying how everything sucked just a week ago.

    USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @miktoxic said:

    walter you work for a politician?

    you got more spin on the shit coming out of your mouth than anyone i've heard in a while.

    glad you liked the win even though you were saying how everything sucked just a week ago.

    True but he's come around. All those Johnny faggots can pound sand.

  • walter you work for a politician?

    you got more spin on the shit coming out of your mouth than anyone i've heard in a while.

    glad you liked the win even though you were saying how everything sucked just a week ago.

    WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @miktoxic said:

    walter you work for a politician?

    you got more spin on the shit coming out of your mouth than anyone i've heard in a while.

    glad you liked the win even though you were saying how everything sucked just a week ago.

    The defense is better without Rubin and Taylor. No fucking lies.

  • F Frenchie wrote on last edited by
    #6

    What do you say when O, D, and ST are outstanding? You say "hats off to the coaching staff". Excellent work! I'll say it was the DB's best game and the D-Line with injuries rose to the challenge. The O continued to impress under KS's system. But the coaching was outstanding, great play calling and clock management. BTW, if I was a steeler fan, I would say terrible time management and decisions on their behalf, and nobody, especially Ruth-less-burger showed up for this game.

  • S Sheepdog wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Couldn't agree more. Our defense played much better this week, hopefully it is a sign on the unit coming together. The offense didn't play as good as previous weeks but we had a lot of home run plays for big yards. I love our running game, it will be perfect for when the weather turns in the next couple of weeks and months.

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by jcam222
    #8

    How beautiful was it to be there in the stands at a Steelers game and NOT see a wall of those piss stained towels waving?? How amazing was it to be able to give a shit eating grin to the Squeelers fan as you exited the stadium?? How much did it make your day to the the long mournful faces on the few Steelers fans on the RTA ride??

    IT WAS AWESOME!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Im suprised hoyer only had 8 completions. Seemed like more.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Actually I think it's the two most powerful wins since the return. A comeback from so far behind and then a dominant performance all game this week. Doesn't get any better!

  • walter you work for a politician?

    you got more spin on the shit coming out of your mouth than anyone i've heard in a while.

    glad you liked the win even though you were saying how everything sucked just a week ago.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @miktoxic said:

    walter you work for a politician?

    you got more spin on the shit coming out of your mouth than anyone i've heard in a while.

    glad you liked the win even though you were saying how everything sucked just a week ago.

    Not everything... there's been a steady suckage rotation... everyone gets a turn and the latest examples are...

    @walterwhite said:

    The defense is better without Rubin and Taylor. No fucking lies.

    And yet, we some how won with Haden playing. You know the guy who doesn't give a shit cause he got his... probably hurt his hip with his fat wallet...

  • darkside5D darkside5 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    It was great to see the only thing the squealers won today was the coin toss. Great defensive effort for at least three quarters anyway. Our db's finally starting playing aggressive at the line of scrimmage and not playing soft. We got off the field defensively on third down more consistently, which got our offense flowing like hot butter. Hoyer is very cool in the pocket and getting more comfortable each week. Our ground game set up a couple real nice misdirection, play action passes that had the squealers D lost. Great job by the entire coaching staff. The worm is finally turning.

    GO BROWNS!

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    It was nice to see Pettine and O'Neil not blitz so much. I think that threw Ben off because multiple times on 3rd down I was expecting an overload blitz only to never see it. The corners had

    Some help over the top, letting them play aggressive under neath. The front 7 did a decent job limiting the damage by the run game. However it was their recognition on several key screens that really turned the tide of the game.

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Does anyone else think the defense is better without Taylor & Rubin

  • Does anyone else think the defense is better without Taylor & Rubin

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @walterwhite said:

    Does anyone else think the defense is better without Taylor & Rubin

    I think guys just stepped it up

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #16

    that's like saying georgia is better without gurley.

    c'mon man. relax.

    coaches know better than you, me, or any analyst on tv.

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    What would this offense look like with Josh Gordon and Jordan Cameron, Tate and Crowell? Wow! I think I am looking forward to the rest of the season instead of more first round draft busts. I also will predict that they will beat the Bengals who suddenly look vulnerable. And if they stay healthy.......

  • Does anyone else think the defense is better without Taylor & Rubin

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @walterwhite said:

    Does anyone else think the defense is better without Taylor & Rubin

    I don't. I don't know if you noticed or not but yet again we got run all the fuck over. If it weren't for the secondary and Brian Fucking Hoyer making it so that the Steelers had to get away from the run...we wouldn't have won that game. Defense was not as good as that 10 points would make you want to think. And now we lost Armonty too? Not good. We need Taylor and Rubin back ASAP. One more guy goes down and the Browns will start calling people down out of the stands.

  • F Frenchie wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Why is nobody mentioning Skrine ? I thought this was his best game of the season.

  • @walterwhite said:

    Does anyone else think the defense is better without Taylor & Rubin

    I think guys just stepped it up

    Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @kvoethe said:

    I think guys just stepped it up[/quote

    I will let you know when I watch the game on Rewind this week on NFL channel. I love the weather in Florida but miss the Browns and the Indians. I have the Big Ten Network and now that LeBron is back ESPN will show Cavs every other night. I am looking forward to the one game that they'll show against the Buccaneers. Go Browns!

  • Why is nobody mentioning Skrine ? I thought this was his best game of the season.

    Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @frenchie said:

    Why is nobody mentioning Skrine ? I thought this was his best game of the season.

    Skrine was making up for last week.

  • Does anyone else think the defense is better without Taylor & Rubin

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @walterwhite said:

    Does anyone else think the defense is better without Taylor & Rubin

    No.

  • T Taco918 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    One of our most "powerful" wins?

    Na, this was just another win.

    Why do I think that?

    First, I refuse to give Steeler fans the benefit of any moral victories by us celebrating like we won the Super Bowl. We won a game that we were both favored in and expected to win. We did what we were supposed to do. There is no joy in beating a cellar dweller, just another day in the office.

    Secondly, we have bigger fish to fry. We can win this division and if we continue to play like we did today, we will.

    It's just another game fellas. Bring on the Jags.