Skip to content

Bungles Sign Greg Little

The Browns Board
29 20 1.4k
  • TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by TypicalBrowns
    #1

    WR Depth an issue much?

    Sorry to "drop" this news onto you guys. Bengals may be without Marvin Jones for the entire year

  • ErnieCamacho84E ErnieCamacho84 wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #2

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #3

    O..M..G!

    The Bungles are in worse shape than I thought. ....never thought this guy would get another gig...they MUST be hurting bad.....

    Simple math says it's our division to take......πŸ™‚

    And THAT is one great video.....EXACTLY like I remembered him....

  • J J0hnnybg00d wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Bad news for bengals fans haha. Great news for everyone else.

  • mohicanM mohican wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I wish Greg Little the best, except the two times we play the Bengals this year.

    It's my understanding that he was a solid character dude - spent a lot of time before and after practice with the jugs machine trying to improve his ability to catch a football - it just never translated consistently to NFL gamedays when it counted. He's a traditional running back type that people have tried to make into a receiver.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #6

    he's gonna come out big because he has a chip on his shoulder because how he was treated by the browns and light it up the rest of the year and become one of the division's top receivers.........

    not.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Little is too old to learn how to catch. Good fit for the Bungles.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #8

    You realize he's going to go off now, right?

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I remember we'd be losing like 56-3.....then he'd drop 3 balls.....then FINALLY catch one for maybe a 2 yard gain.....then he'd strut around like a fuckn drunk peacock on steroids.....it was really really embarrassing.

  • You realize he's going to go off now, right?

    mohicanM mohican wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @mld-woody said:

    You realize he's going to go off now, right?

    Like Trent Richardson has for the Colts? Am I right?

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #11

    This season just keeps getting better.

    Zombo

  • R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #12

    as soon as I read the thread title I started laughing. I hope they're patient enough to let him develop....hahahaha

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    They have probably read our board enough to know he's a diamond in the rough if converted to the tight ended running cornerback position.

  • JAFBFJ JAFBF wrote on last edited by
    #14

    I liked Little.

    When he caught the ball he had some decent plays.

    He just didn't catch a whole lot of balls though.

  • Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #15

    I always hoped he turned into Boldin II.

    But he didn't, I will give it to him for being a hard runner if he did make a catch.

  • I liked Little.

    When he caught the ball he had some decent plays.

    He just didn't catch a whole lot of balls though.

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @jafbf said:

    I liked Little.

    When he caught the ball he had some decent plays.

    He just didn't catch a whole lot of balls though.

    That, and he never seemed to get open for some reason. He'd essentially disappear for extended periods. Our receiving core is better without him, but it's a small risk move for cincinnati.

  • I remember we'd be losing like 56-3.....then he'd drop 3 balls.....then FINALLY catch one for maybe a 2 yard gain.....then he'd strut around like a fuckn drunk peacock on steroids.....it was really really embarrassing.

    Cbus BrownieC Cbus Brownie wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @mudfly said:

    I remember we'd be losing like 56-3.....then he'd drop 3 balls.....then FINALLY catch one for maybe a 2 yard gain.....then he'd strut around like a fuckn drunk peacock on steroids.....it was really really embarrassing.

    ^this.

    They worked out Terrell Pryor too, hey must've been working him at WR... And to get beat out by Little, ouch..

  • @mld-woody said:

    You realize he's going to go off now, right?

    Like Trent Richardson has for the Colts? Am I right?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @mohican said:

    Like Trent Richardson has for the Colts? Am I right?

    You would have to bring up PG's Man-Crush. For the record, this year super-stud Trent is averaging a Pro Bowl level 3.2 ypc, and 47 ypg. A couple of TDs on top of it even. Adios, mega-busto after this year. If he was a seventh round pick, he'd already be out of the league.

    Zombo said:

    This season just keeps getting better.

    Zombo

    As we found out with Butterfingers Braylon, once you get to the pros, bad hands are bad hands. I can't understand the Bungles picking this guy up- unless they think AJ Green is going to miss significant time.

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #19

    All I can say is.....

    HAHAHAHAHA & HAHA!

    Mike

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
    #20

    What say you, Poetic Gizz?