Hillary Clinton "make college affordable" speech cost $225K
-
Free Market
-
Free Market
TAX HER! TAX HER! TAX HER!
-
The only way I can explain that hypocrisy, is that whatever benefits them, then
that law is good, that tax is good, etc.
But you let it not benefit them? All hell breaks loose, they come up with angst and
scare tactics and emotional venting about how whatever it is, is TERRIBLE and
UNCONSTITUTIONAL ...because they don't freakin like it, and they don't get
benefits from it.
For instance, Shep used to deride "the man" all the time - the man who is rich and
shouldn't have all that money. But none of us could ever get him to talk about
Gore and Soros's billions. Go figure.
They flip faster than John Kerry when anything stops being a good thing for them, or starts being
a benefit for them.
With libs, it is ALL about them - benefits for them, things they agree with, accordingly.
-
Isn't it funny how libs that constantly scream "Free Market/Capitalism does NOT work without someone getting exploited" are suddenly cool with the concept when it's their Skank doing the exploiting?


Isn't it funny how libs that constantly scream "Free Market/Capitalism does NOT work without someone getting exploited" are suddenly cool with the concept when it's their Skank doing the exploiting?


No, the free market isn't perfect. But it us what it is and I know one side is very for it. From their point of view, I am not sure how they could be against this. Her time is being vaued at 250k, and UNLV more than made their money back. Yes, charging that much to talk about cheaper education is ironic and hurts your message. But what exactly is the problem our resident conservatives are having? I'm guessing nothing more than just the fact that its Hilary.
FYI, for the thousandth time, I'm not really a liberal. Compared to some of the fringe right on here, I guess I am. And if you're gonna make common sense social issues like legal gay marriage be "liberal", well then ya, I guess I am there. But I'm not trying to take your guns, I'm not for race based AA, etc.
Or... Ya know... Just keep generalizing everyone. That must make it easier on your side...
-
Isn't it funny how libs that constantly scream "Free Market/Capitalism does NOT work without someone getting exploited" are suddenly cool with the concept when it's their Skank doing the exploiting?


No, the free market isn't perfect. But it us what it is and I know one side is very for it. From their point of view, I am not sure how they could be against this. Her time is being vaued at 250k, and UNLV more than made their money back. Yes, charging that much to talk about cheaper education is ironic and hurts your message. But what exactly is the problem our resident conservatives are having? I'm guessing nothing more than just the fact that its Hilary.
FYI, for the thousandth time, I'm not really a liberal. Compared to some of the fringe right on here, I guess I am. And if you're gonna make common sense social issues like legal gay marriage be "liberal", well then ya, I guess I am there. But I'm not trying to take your guns, I'm not for race based AA, etc.
Or... Ya know... Just keep generalizing everyone. That must make it easier on your side...
No, the free market isn't perfect. But it us what it is and I know one side is very for it. From their point of view, I am not sure how they could be against this. Her time is being vaued at 250k, and UNLV more than made their money back. Yes, charging that much to talk about cheaper education is ironic and hurts your message. But what exactly is the problem our resident conservatives are having? I'm guessing nothing more than just the fact that its Hilary.
FYI, for the thousandth time, I'm not really a liberal. Compared to some of the fringe right on here, I guess I am. And if you're gonna make common sense social issues like legal gay marriage be "liberal", well then ya, I guess I am there. But I'm not trying to take your guns, I'm not for race based AA, etc.
Or... Ya know... Just keep generalizing everyone. That must make it easier on your side...
Kiddy, you don't even vote, so you are nothing. But your mindset is childish and ignorant.
-
No, the free market isn't perfect. But it us what it is and I know one side is very for it. From their point of view, I am not sure how they could be against this. Her time is being vaued at 250k, and UNLV more than made their money back. Yes, charging that much to talk about cheaper education is ironic and hurts your message. But what exactly is the problem our resident conservatives are having? I'm guessing nothing more than just the fact that its Hilary.
FYI, for the thousandth time, I'm not really a liberal. Compared to some of the fringe right on here, I guess I am. And if you're gonna make common sense social issues like legal gay marriage be "liberal", well then ya, I guess I am there. But I'm not trying to take your guns, I'm not for race based AA, etc.
Or... Ya know... Just keep generalizing everyone. That must make it easier on your side...
Kiddy, you don't even vote, so you are nothing. But your mindset is childish and ignorant.
Kiddy, you don't even vote, so you are nothing. But your mindset is childish and ignorant.
Oh hey look, another insult by Diehard with no substance whatsoever to back it up.
Maybe I'm being to harsh. Maybe you actually had something and you just forgot. You are getting kind of old. I hear your memory starts to go
-
Kiddy, you don't even vote, so you are nothing. But your mindset is childish and ignorant.
Oh hey look, another insult by Diehard with no substance whatsoever to back it up.
Maybe I'm being to harsh. Maybe you actually had something and you just forgot. You are getting kind of old. I hear your memory starts to go
Oh hey look, another insult by Diehard with no substance whatsoever to back it up.
Maybe I'm being to harsh. Maybe you actually had something and you just forgot. You are getting kind of old. I hear your memory starts to go
I'll bet your oldman wished he had pulled out.
-
Oh hey look, another insult by Diehard with no substance whatsoever to back it up.
Maybe I'm being to harsh. Maybe you actually had something and you just forgot. You are getting kind of old. I hear your memory starts to go
I'll bet your oldman wished he had pulled out.
I'll bet your oldman wished he had pulled out.
I bet your old man wish he had sided with the redcoats
-
I'll bet your oldman wished he had pulled out.
I bet your old man wish he had sided with the redcoats
I bet your old man wish he had sided with the redcoats
Ya gotta admit that was funny.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login