Skip to content

Browns being disrespected by everyone

The Browns Board
13 11 951
  • I guess 15/16 is a little more accurate. But I think we are above average and maybe in the 13/14 range above teams we have beaten like the Saints.

  • I guess 15/16 is a little more accurate. But I think we are above average and maybe in the 13/14 range above teams we have beaten like the Saints.

    @brownieman said:

    I guess 15/16 is a little more accurate. But I think we are above average and maybe in the 13/14 range above teams we have beaten like the Saints.

    Walter gets a shitload of grief every week. Or you didn't notice he still has the Seahags @ #1 overall, even after two losses?

    Dear Walter- I remember this quote quite well from a couple of years back- regarding RG Knee. "Three firsts and a second was the correct price to pay for a talent like Griffin." HAHAHAHAHAHA would you care to retract that statement Walter?

    Finally, patience my man. Power Rankings are nothing but a beauty contest. If you went by those, there's no way the Bucs should ever have beaten the Steelers.

  • I'd say until our D numbers improve we are a middle of the pack team, so15-16 sounds about right

  • Until we can prove on a consistent basis that we can win against the teams we should beat, expect to be disrespected.

  • Mark Schlereth(sp?) just picked us to win the division......not that that is saying much.....BUT it is a sign of respect that is starting to pop up.....if we win a few more, we will be the talk of the nation.....watch.....and enjoy the ride.....🙂

  • We had a 21 pont lead last week with a quarter to go and no one could even relax and say it was in the bag. All everyone could say was "dont fuck it up".

    We the fans are tentative, why wouldnt the rest of the league?

  • We had a 21 pont lead last week with a quarter to go and no one could even relax and say it was in the bag. All everyone could say was "dont fuck it up".

    We the fans are tentative, why wouldnt the rest of the league?

    @kvoethe said:

    We had a 21 pont lead last week with a quarter to go and no one could even relax and say it was in the bag. All everyone could say was "dont fuck it up".

    We the fans are tentative, why wouldnt the rest of the league?

    Thank you. Until the game was over, I was nervous.

  • Mark Schlereth(sp?) just picked us to win the division......not that that is saying much.....BUT it is a sign of respect that is starting to pop up.....if we win a few more, we will be the talk of the nation.....watch.....and enjoy the ride.....🙂

    @mudfly said:

    Mark Schlereth(sp?) just picked us to win the division......not that that is saying much.....BUT it is a sign of respect that is starting to pop up.....if we win a few more, we will be the talk of the nation.....watch.....and enjoy the ride..... 🙂

    Stink is an O-line guy so it doesn't surprise me that he picked the Browns with the way our O-line has been playing lately.

  • We had a 21 pont lead last week with a quarter to go and no one could even relax and say it was in the bag. All everyone could say was "dont fuck it up".

    We the fans are tentative, why wouldnt the rest of the league?

    @kvoethe said:

    We had a 21 pont lead last week with a quarter to go and no one could even relax and say it was in the bag. All everyone could say was "dont fuck it up".

    We the fans are tentative, why wouldnt the rest of the league?

    haha I said dont fuck it up til the last two minutes...just saying we are used to blowing leads and losing games like that...here is to breaking the cycle

  • We had a 21 pont lead last week with a quarter to go and no one could even relax and say it was in the bag. All everyone could say was "dont fuck it up".

    We the fans are tentative, why wouldnt the rest of the league?

    @kvoethe said:

    We had a 21 pont lead last week with a quarter to go and no one could even relax and say it was in the bag. All everyone could say was "dont fuck it up".

    We the fans are tentative, why wouldn't the rest of the league?

    Personally I started relaxing with 8 minutes left.

  • I didn't relax until the 2 minute warning. And that was just watching the replay. 😆