Skip to content

Michigan may suck- but not as bad a FSU

College Football Forum
4 4 528
  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #1

    "Infamous" Jamis should have been kicked off the team- long ago I'm sick of FSU and the local police department covering for his sorry ass. At least Georgia had the 'nads to suspend Gurley- it's all about wins in Seminole Country apparently.

    Nah- I didn't rape that chick. Nah- I just forgot to pay for those crab legs. Nah, I didn't get one penny for signing 2,000 authenticated autographs. MHO- and I hate to judge- but lying sack of shit.

    I HATE Notre Dame- but I sincerely hope they beat the crap out of Florida State.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    back in the day FSU stood for FREE SHOE U

    Times haven't changed much

  • "Infamous" Jamis should have been kicked off the team- long ago I'm sick of FSU and the local police department covering for his sorry ass. At least Georgia had the 'nads to suspend Gurley- it's all about wins in Seminole Country apparently.

    Nah- I didn't rape that chick. Nah- I just forgot to pay for those crab legs. Nah, I didn't get one penny for signing 2,000 authenticated autographs. MHO- and I hate to judge- but lying sack of shit.

    I HATE Notre Dame- but I sincerely hope they beat the crap out of Florida State.

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @hoorta said:

    "Infamous" Jamis should have been kicked off the team- long ago I'm sick of FSU and the local police department covering for his sorry ass. At least Georgia had the 'nads to suspend Gurley- it's all about wins in Seminole Country apparently.

    Nah- I didn't rape that chick. Nah- I just forgot to pay for those crab legs. Nah, I didn't get one penny for signing 2,000 authenticated autographs. MHO- and I hate to judge- but lying sack of shit.

    I HATE Notre Dame- but I sincerely hope they beat the crap out of Florida State.

    You & I are polar opposites as far as Notre Dame goes, but we certainly agree about Winston & FSU. That kid should be in JAIL, not playing college football!, yet some NFL team will be stupid enough to draft him & he'll be a success like Ryan Leaf & Jamarcus Russell.

    Mike

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #4

    And the entire SEC is corrupt

    and Johnny sold autographs too

    and UNC had an academic scandal

    and Oregon, Miami, OSU, etc etc etc....

    Nothing will change until the NCAA grows a spine