Skip to content

Good game Browns

The Browns Board
24 12 912
  • Yeah right. Good game for the jags. We sucked

  • I had you guys winning this one pretty easy, but you guys just happened to get the best game we've put together in probably 2 years. Bortles had a rough game, I can't remember the last time our team pulled out a win when we had 3 turnovers to be honest.

    I think you guys still have a solid team, it just went out way in the the last couple of mins. Good luck in the North race and see you guys around next time!

    @jag4life00 said:

    I had you guys winning this one pretty easy, but you guys just happened to get the best game we've put together in probably 2 years. Bortles had a rough game, I can't remember the last time our team pulled out a win when we had 3 turnovers to be honest.

    I think you guys still have a solid team, it just went out way in the the last couple of mins. Good luck in the North race and see you guys around next time!

    you played your SB this week.. have fun with that.. you probably might win all of but 2 more games.. your guys showed up today.. we came out flat and uninspired.

  • I had you guys winning this one pretty easy, but you guys just happened to get the best game we've put together in probably 2 years. Bortles had a rough game, I can't remember the last time our team pulled out a win when we had 3 turnovers to be honest.

    I think you guys still have a solid team, it just went out way in the the last couple of mins. Good luck in the North race and see you guys around next time!

    @jag4life00 said:

    I had you guys winning this one pretty easy, but you guys just happened to get the best game we've put together in probably 2 years. Bortles had a rough game, I can't remember the last time our team pulled out a win when we had 3 turnovers to be honest.

    I think you guys still have a solid team, it just went out way in the the last couple of mins. Good luck in the North race and see you guys around next time!

    You allowed 6 points off of 3 interceptions. Pretty good. I have nothing against the jags, but I hoped we would have put them away early. (Honestly you're probably one of the best fans, for sticking around through all their terribleness - not that the browns have been better)

  • Bortles is up and down, he had some AWFUL throws today. So did Hoyer.

    Problem is Hoyer couldn't hit the big screen at the Jags stadium with a football today

  • @jag4life00 said:

    I had you guys winning this one pretty easy, but you guys just happened to get the best game we've put together in probably 2 years. Bortles had a rough game, I can't remember the last time our team pulled out a win when we had 3 turnovers to be honest.

    I think you guys still have a solid team, it just went out way in the the last couple of mins. Good luck in the North race and see you guys around next time!

    You allowed 6 points off of 3 interceptions. Pretty good. I have nothing against the jags, but I hoped we would have put them away early. (Honestly you're probably one of the best fans, for sticking around through all their terribleness - not that the browns have been better)

    @bbedward said:

    You allowed 6 points off of 3 interceptions. Pretty good. I have nothing against the jags, but I hoped we would have put them away early. (Honestly you're probably one of the best fans, for sticking around through all their terribleness - not that the browns have been better)

    Thanks, there's been plenty of suck hopefully it'll end soon lol.

    @typicalbrowns said:

    Bortles is up and down, he had some AWFUL throws today. So did Hoyer.

    Problem is Hoyer couldn't hit the big screen at the Jags stadium with a football today

    I think Bortles is going to be one of those when he's Good he's good when he's bad it's really bad type players.

  • I had you guys winning this one pretty easy, but you guys just happened to get the best game we've put together in probably 2 years. Bortles had a rough game, I can't remember the last time our team pulled out a win when we had 3 turnovers to be honest.

    I think you guys still have a solid team, it just went out way in the the last couple of mins. Good luck in the North race and see you guys around next time!

    @jag4life00 said:

    I had you guys winning this one pretty easy, but you guys just happened to get the best game we've put together in probably 2 years. Bortles had a rough game, I can't remember the last time our team pulled out a win when we had 3 turnovers to be honest.

    I think you guys still have a solid team, it just went out way in the the last couple of mins. Good luck in the North race and see you guys around next time!

    We just ran in to the beginning of the Denard Robinson era. It could have happened to any team. Too bad for us.

    Good game though. Hopefully we can bounce back.

  • @jag4life00 said:

    I had you guys winning this one pretty easy, but you guys just happened to get the best game we've put together in probably 2 years. Bortles had a rough game, I can't remember the last time our team pulled out a win when we had 3 turnovers to be honest.

    I think you guys still have a solid team, it just went out way in the the last couple of mins. Good luck in the North race and see you guys around next time!

    We just ran in to the beginning of the Denard Robinson era. It could have happened to any team. Too bad for us.

    Good game though. Hopefully we can bounce back.

    @mld-woody said:

    We just ran in to the beginning of the Denard Robinson era. It could have happened to any team. Too bad for us.

    Good game though. Hopefully we can bounce back.

    Good game? What are you fucking nuts? We sucked almost as bad as Michigan.

  • There's nothing we could do. It was the beginning of Denard's hall of fame career. Too bad for us.

  • The Browns DID suck as bad as Michigan, offense may have been the hardest most putrid thing ive had to watch since "New Moon"

  • There's nothing we could do. It was the beginning of Denard's hall of fame career. Too bad for us.

    @mld-woody said:

    There's nothing we could do. It was the beginning of Denard's hall of fame career. Too bad for us.

    Im not ready to put Denard Robinson in HOF just yet.. Our defense still doesn't even know how to employ the simple wrap up technique.

  • @mld-woody said:

    There's nothing we could do. It was the beginning of Denard's hall of fame career. Too bad for us.

    Im not ready to put Denard Robinson in HOF just yet.. Our defense still doesn't even know how to employ the simple wrap up technique.

    @nickers said:

    Im not ready to put Denard Robinson in HOF just yet.. Our defense still doesn't even know how to employ the simple wrap up technique.

    If running backs got to play against our defense every week...well there'd be a lot of HOF running backs.

  • The Jags exposed our offense and you can bet every team we play is going to stack 8 in the box until we show we can find other ways to win.

  • Demarco Murray's wondering if there's some sort of precendent in the NFL where teams swap opponents for a weekend. He'd love for the cowboys to trade with someone to get us on their schedule this year.

  • denard 'shoe-strings' robinson ain't shit. he'll be equal to what dri archer is to the steelers.....another lanky skinny percy harvin type that is one hit away from new feet (and new shoes....mechanical kind).

    all these guys got speed and a little upper body strength but their ankles are like twigs. doesn't equate to a long NFL career.

    i say fuck 'em up' fuck 'em up good. where's burfict when you need him? denard's toes would be coming out of his mouth if that dude did to him what he did to cam newton.

    lol.

    now that defenders can't hit high, they're going low = all these twig's injuries.

  • denard 'shoe-strings' robinson ain't shit. he'll be equal to what dri archer is to the steelers.....another lanky skinny percy harvin type that is one hit away from new feet (and new shoes....mechanical kind).

    all these guys got speed and a little upper body strength but their ankles are like twigs. doesn't equate to a long NFL career.

    i say fuck 'em up' fuck 'em up good. where's burfict when you need him? denard's toes would be coming out of his mouth if that dude did to him what he did to cam newton.

    lol.

    now that defenders can't hit high, they're going low = all these twig's injuries.

    @miktoxic said:

    denard 'shoe-strings' robinson ain't shit. he'll be equal to what dri archer is to the steelers.....another lanky skinny percy harvin type that is one hit away from new feet (and new shoes....mechanical kind).

    all these guys got speed and a little upper body strength but their ankles are like twigs. doesn't equate to a long NFL career.

    i say fuck 'em up' fuck 'em up good. where's burfict when you need him? denard's toes would be coming out of his mouth if that dude did to him what he did to cam newton.

    lol.

    Agreed.. the lifespan of an NFL RB is generally 4 good productive years..

  • @jag4life00 said:

    I had you guys winning this one pretty easy, but you guys just happened to get the best game we've put together in probably 2 years. Bortles had a rough game, I can't remember the last time our team pulled out a win when we had 3 turnovers to be honest.

    I think you guys still have a solid team, it just went out way in the the last couple of mins. Good luck in the North race and see you guys around next time!

    We just ran in to the beginning of the Denard Robinson era. It could have happened to any team. Too bad for us.

    Good game though. Hopefully we can bounce back.

    Your Jags had a great defensive game plan and executed it well.

    Bortles is a rookie... he's going to run cold for a while. It's just an OJT thing...

    But you're not going to have a cooperative team with misbegotten 4th down attempts and muffed punts at their own 2 every week.

    Good luck on the road against CIN and BLT.

    @mld-woody said:

    We just ran in to the beginning of the Denard Robinson era. It could have happened to any team. Too bad for us.

    LMAO...

  • The Jags exposed our offense and you can bet every team we play is going to stack 8 in the box until we show we can find other ways to win.

    @osiris said:

    The Jags exposed our offense and you can bet every team we play is going to stack 8 in the box until we show we can find other ways to win.

    If that was how they beat us.... sure.

    How many times did they have 8 in the box?

  • denard 'shoe-strings' robinson ain't shit. he'll be equal to what dri archer is to the steelers.....another lanky skinny percy harvin type that is one hit away from new feet (and new shoes....mechanical kind).

    all these guys got speed and a little upper body strength but their ankles are like twigs. doesn't equate to a long NFL career.

    i say fuck 'em up' fuck 'em up good. where's burfict when you need him? denard's toes would be coming out of his mouth if that dude did to him what he did to cam newton.

    lol.

    now that defenders can't hit high, they're going low = all these twig's injuries.

    @miktoxic said:

    denard 'shoe-strings' robinson ain't shit. he'll be equal to what dri archer is to the steelers.....another lanky skinny percy harvin type that is one hit away from new feet (and new shoes....mechanical kind).

    all these guys got speed and a little upper body strength but their ankles are like twigs. doesn't equate to a long NFL career.

    i say fuck 'em up' fuck 'em up good. where's burfict when you need him? denard's toes would be coming out of his mouth if that dude did to him what he did to cam newton.

    lol.

    now that defenders can't hit high, they're going low = all these twig's injuries.

    Denard Robinson is 212 lbs.

    Dri Archer is 174 lbs and 5'8"

    Denard is also pretty damn durable.

    Don't let your OSU bias cloud your common sense...

  • There's nothing we could do. It was the beginning of Denard's hall of fame career. Too bad for us.

    @mld-woody said:

    There's nothing we could do. It was the beginning of Denard's hall of fame career. Too bad for us.

    Did you used to gobble his knob behind the dorms at Michigan?

  • I've finally figured out why gay rights is your major hot button issue