Fuck yeah the Clowns are back!
-
-
I swear to god the browns especially wanna be hoyer owe me money for my time I spent watching this farce, my guess is hoyer is hurt and he will screw the fans before he admits it because he knows if johnny football takes the field hes done in Cleveland, hes not young and before the browns he was about done in the nfl and he knows it, no one drops off that much against an 0-6 team unless he is hurt in some way, hoyer wont admit it he would rather take the team and all the fans down the toilet with him, I lost respect for this fool today, hoyer the destroyer? more like hoyer the destroyer he destroys his own team.
I swear to god the browns especially wanna be hoyer owe me money for my time I spent watching this farce, my guess is hoyer is hurt and he will screw the fans before he admits it because he knows if johnny football takes the field hes done in Cleveland, hes not young and before the browns he was about done in the nfl and he knows it, no one drops off that much against an 0-6 team unless he is hurt in some way, hoyer wont admit it he would rather take the team and all the fans down the toilet with him, I lost respect for this fool today, hoyer the destroyer? more like hoyer the destroyer he destroys his own team.
You don't know if Hoyer would accept being the backup in Cleveland. All that "starter or else" stuff was media fabrication. Sure, Hoyer based on his body of work is a marginal starter in the NFL- somewhere. I knew this was going to happen- one bad game and the boo-birds not only throw Hoyer under the bus, they follow up with a steamroller to bury him.
VesnaKociper said:
Hey guys,. MNF tomorrow, and a new opponent next week. Screw today, it was a turd, Move on!
^+ 1 Exactly, my man. Another game like that against the Raiders, then it's time to start worrying.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login