Ray Agnew waived...
-
cuz agnew played like shit the whole game? I don't remember even seeing him yesterday
cuz agnew played like shit the whole game? I don't remember even seeing him yesterday
Because he has played bad the whole season...
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30396&hl=agnew
-
cuz agnew played like shit the whole game? I don't remember even seeing him yesterday
Because he has played bad the whole season...
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30396&hl=agnew
Because he has played bad the whole season...
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30396&hl=agnew
Glad the coaches saw it too

-
good to be making some moves to hopefully upgrade the team, a FB that cant block isn't much help I guess
-
cuz agnew played like shit the whole game? I don't remember even seeing him yesterday
cuz agnew played like shit the whole game? I don't remember even seeing him yesterday
good to be making some moves to hopefully upgrade the team, a FB that cant block isn't much help I guess
Wich makes Me wonder why we cut Ogbonnaya and Edwin Baker.
-
Anyone know anything about the kid from the practice squad?
-
-
hmmm, didn't really notice Agnew wasn't blocking well. We got rid of Obby for that same reason. Why did we let that kid go from Cincy before the season even started in favor of Agnew then? I had heard nothing but good things about that kid and all of a sudden he was gone. Now Agnews gone too. I hope this isn't part of some Walrus like return to a "FB's don't matter" mindset from Shanny. Our best work comes from the 2 back set both running and from PA.
-
Keiro Small... short 5'8 and big 244... not fast, but looks like may have some quicks...
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=112368&draftyear=2014&genpos=FB
Measurables look slightly off of Agnew's, but we'll see...
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=104742&draftyear=2014&genpos=FB
-
hmmm, didn't really notice Agnew wasn't blocking well. We got rid of Obby for that same reason. Why did we let that kid go from Cincy before the season even started in favor of Agnew then? I had heard nothing but good things about that kid and all of a sudden he was gone. Now Agnews gone too. I hope this isn't part of some Walrus like return to a "FB's don't matter" mindset from Shanny. Our best work comes from the 2 back set both running and from PA.
hmmm, didn't really notice Agnew wasn't blocking well.
But did you notice him blocking well?
-
hmmm, didn't really notice Agnew wasn't blocking well.
But did you notice him blocking well?
-
lols at 5'8 and 244. If Hoyer had problems overthrowing Agnew in the flat.....aahahahahaha.
-
-
The kid seems to block well and had some nice hits on special teams.
-
Some nice stuff in the college scouting vid Logic posted...
- Nice technique pass blocking... very active feet and eyes.
- Hits the first thing he sees run blocking. Only a few "Blow-ups" of anything bigger than a DB, but several times where he stayed with run blocks.
- Hands look reasonable.
- Does not look to have the explosive first step Ag had, but accelerates all the way to the line whether carrying or blocking.
Looks serviceable...
-
Yeah that was my take away. Won't be anything exciting but will do what is asked of him. I didn't see any whiffs on blocks but this is also a highlight.
-
we had the 3rd best running game in the NFL prior to Sunday so I assumed our FB must have been grading well since he was playing a lot in those games where we rushed for a lot of yds.
We also used a FB maybe 25% of our snaps and probably passed on a third of those... so not really a major factor in our past run success.
-
Yeah that was my take away. Won't be anything exciting but will do what is asked of him. I didn't see any whiffs on blocks but this is also a highlight.
Yeah that was my take away. Won't be anything exciting but will do what is asked of him. I didn't see any whiffs on blocks but this is also a highlight.
lol... true, but they did include a drop...
-
Yeah that was my take away. Won't be anything exciting but will do what is asked of him. I didn't see any whiffs on blocks but this is also a highlight.
lol... true, but they did include a drop...
-
I guess it very well could just be all of his plays. If so, I like what I see.
You may be right there... video is by DraftAnalysis.org.
-
we had the 3rd best running game in the NFL prior to Sunday so I assumed our FB must have been grading well since he was playing a lot in those games where we rushed for a lot of yds.
We also used a FB maybe 25% of our snaps and probably passed on a third of those... so not really a major factor in our past run success.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login