Raider Week...
-
afcnorthravensfan509 said:
Except it's being played in Cleveland...isn't it?
Lol yes it is
-
So who have they lost to and how close were those games? This is another dangerous game.
WSS
-
Three trap games in a row
-
-
Man I really hope they can turn it around quickly. My dad and I are coming from Central PA to the game this weekend and I'm beyond excited. Hoping the Browns can put on a show for my 30th and his 60th birthday celebration....HOPEFULLY!!!!
Also, I believe that the next 2 games decide Hoyer's future. Either get the W's or he might be next to hold the clipboard because they want to see what Manziel has. Amazing amount of pressure-but MAN UP OR SHUT UP.
-
I hup weh kin beet de raydrs but I tink dey gowing to mayk us dur bytches
-
Dunt giv up howp we jus nid tuu plug dur blk hole din we win
-
The best case scenario is hopefully this: Hoyer realizing after a lousy game against a lousy team that the rumor mill will explode if he lays an egg again. I know a lot of things weren't his fault, but a lot was too. I do actually feel good about this game mainly because it's at home. I had such a strong feeling the trap game was going to occur against Jacksonville, and it did. The rest of the season starts this Sunday against a bad football team, it has to.
-
I really hope our run D can improve.
Getting any sort of penetration seems rare this year, every run seems to be at least 2 yards.
-
raiders aren't THAT bad. arizona's a good team and oakland at least gave them a good game unlike what the browns did vs. the JAGoffs.
-
If the defense can do to Carr what they did last week to Bortles, then all we need is a "somewhat decent" performance from our offense. If I'm Pettine, I'm selling out to stop McFadden and forcing the rookie to beat Haden, Gipson, and Co. with his arm, BUT that doesn't seem to be Pettine's way of playing D...
-
-
-
Yeah I'm confident about this one.
-
We just can't allow loseing to two O win teams in a row. This will be for win no.4 which equals all of last season. Then to the Tampax Bucks to get no.5 with plenty of season left and Gordon returning November who knows...
-
The Raiders had the Draft that I was envisioning for the Cleveland Browns. They got Mack and Carr and we got Gilbert and Manziel(plus a first round pick next year from Buffalo). I can't say that our lot is a bad one.
Manziel is the future of the NFL, he needs to learn and grow into his role as the future Leader of the Cleveland Browns.
While Gilbert has struggled somewhat early this year, that is to be expected from a rookie CB in the NFL. Cornerbacks are very delicate entities in the NFL. I always say that you have to have Cornerback Confidence. Even when you know for a fact that the guy opposite from you is better athletically, measures out bigger and faster than you, has the experience that you don't have and so forth, you have to stand across from him and convince yourself- Not today. Gilbert will be a very fine CB in the NFL he just needs the time to develop and build upon his confidence, much like Buster Skrine had to do his first year or two. He's a giant in a little man's body and he shows massive heart and determination, mentally and physically.
Those guys and also another pick in the first round which will make our off-season once again exciting and allow us to build upon what is already here, shoot- another big draft and we could easily be one of the deepest NFL rosters in the National Football League.
So, while I really like Carr and Mack, I think they are both very dangerous and excellent football player that can dominate at their positions, I'm standing across from them this week and convincing myself- Not Today.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
