Skip to content

Vincent Jackson

The Browns Board
30 17 1.5k
  • Zombo has already labeled him as a pussy though...

    Honestly, while it'd be a nice pick up, defense should be more of a concern

    afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    Zombo has already labeled him as a pussy though...

    Honestly, while it'd be a nice pick up, defense should be more of a concern

    For the ravens or browns? did you lose your way home?

  • We already have a 6'5" pass catcher Shanahan can't figure out how to use.

  • i forget what game it was this weekend but someone said you need to use the running game to open up the passing game and one of the teams they were covering pretty much did the opposite.

  • Zombo has already labeled him as a pussy though...

    Honestly, while it'd be a nice pick up, defense should be more of a concern

    afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    Zombo has already labeled him as a pussy though...

    Honestly, while it'd be a nice pick up, defense should be more of a concern

    we have plenty of talent on D but with 2 of our best down in front the depth is the question..........but then look at the OL.

    yikes.

  • afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    Zombo has already labeled him as a pussy though...

    Honestly, while it'd be a nice pick up, defense should be more of a concern

    For the ravens or browns? did you lose your way home?

    @lbc-mike said:

    For the ravens or browns? did you lose your way home?

    Is that a serious question?

  • afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    Is that a serious question?

    What do you think?

  • afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    Is that a serious question?

    What do you think?

    @lbc-mike said:

    What do you think?

    Idk.

    Definitely wasn't referencing the Ravens, as our defense is performing superbly.

    And the offense isn't too shabby either.

    But I'm not here to discuss them.

    The Browns need some depth on the defensive side of the ball, not another wide receiver.

  • Our biggest blow was Alex Mack. Our d will be fine only one down for the year.

    We dropped a defensive line man today so I am sure farmer has something up his sleeve.

  • Jackson for a 3rd... hell ya.

    We could drop Rodney Smith in a heartbeat to replace him.

    Start: Jackson/ Austin / Hawkins, and sub: Benjamin / Gabriel

    Then when Gordon comes back, we could drop Moore, or somebody else:

    Gordon / Jackson / Hawkins / Austin / Benjamin / Gabriel... pretty sick

  • Our biggest blow was Alex Mack. Our d will be fine only one down for the year.

    We dropped a defensive line man today so I am sure farmer has something up his sleeve.

    @lbc-mike said:

    Our biggest blow was Alex Mack. Our d will be fine only one down for the year.

    We dropped a defensive line man today so I am sure farmer has something up his sleeve.

    We dropped Jacobbi McDaniel today

    Not sure who's going to take his place? Maybe bring up a DL like Tupou or Pataiali'i from PS. Or Maybe he wants to bring up a LB like Bradford or Pough from PS? Or there could be another player from some other PS we could be looking at...

    My guess would be Tupou b/c we just got him 2 days before the game Sunday and now maybe he feels he's ready to step in.

  • We need an injection of sorts I guess

  • As a Buc fan who is quite familiar with Vincent Jackson, I'm going to say that if the Bucs trade him for a simple 3rd, I'm DONE with them.. That would be the stooopidest deal ever from the Bucs POV.. VJ is a stud #1.. A team leader and an awesome community guy!! And the fact that most of you guys guys are against that trade makes me wonder if you have any idea who you are talking about.. Vincent Jackson for a 3rd rdr you do in a nano second!!!

  • AxeA Axe

    As a Buc fan who is quite familiar with Vincent Jackson, I'm going to say that if the Bucs trade him for a simple 3rd, I'm DONE with them.. That would be the stooopidest deal ever from the Bucs POV.. VJ is a stud #1.. A team leader and an awesome community guy!! And the fact that most of you guys guys are against that trade makes me wonder if you have any idea who you are talking about.. Vincent Jackson for a 3rd rdr you do in a nano second!!!

    @axe said:

    As a Buc fan who is quite familiar with Vincent Jackson, I'm going to say that if the Bucs trade him for a simple 3rd, I'm DONE with them.. That would be the stooopidest deal ever from the Bucs POV.. VJ is a stud #1.. A team leader and an awesome community guy!! And the fact that most of you guys guys are against that trade makes me wonder if you have any idea who you are talking about.. Vincent Jackson for a 3rd rdr you do in a nano second!!!

    uh, yeah. 😳

  • Zombo has already labeled him as a pussy though...

    Honestly, while it'd be a nice pick up, defense should be more of a concern

    afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    Zombo has already labeled him as a pussy though...

    Honestly, while it'd be a nice pick up, defense should be more of a concern

    I agree. We don't need to be giving up picks. I could see us drafting nothing but pass rushers and OL next draft. I don't think we really need any skill position players at this point.

  • Our D will be fine?? What game are you watching??

  • So you want to get Jackson? Someone has to go. Benjamin, Gabriel, Hawkins or Austin. Gordon is coming back in four Weeks.

    @lbc-mike said:

    So you want to get Jackson? Someone has to go. Benjamin, Gabriel, Hawkins or Austin. Gordon is coming back in four Weeks.

    I'll take VJax over any of them but given the option id cut Benjamin.

  • @lbc-mike said:

    So you want to get Jackson? Someone has to go. Benjamin, Gabriel, Hawkins or Austin. Gordon is coming back in four Weeks.

    I'll take VJax over any of them but given the option id cut Benjamin.

    @downsouthkc said:

    I'll take VJax over any of them but given the option id cut Benjamin.

    I agree and I honestly think Benjamin has very limited value given his hesitancy to return kicks and punts post injury.

  • I would take V. Jax in a second gut not for a 3rd round choice. thats a pipe dream. Could be wrong but I think just to name a few were all traded for 7th round picks.

    Mike Wallace

    Stevie Johnson

    Randy Moss

    I would not give up any more than a 6th for him. A 3rd is a pretty hefty price.

  • Vincent Jackson for a third? No...

    New skill players in general at the halfway point? No...

  • Why is Tampa shopping V Jackson?