Skip to content

Vincent Jackson

The Browns Board
30 17 1.5k
  • Our D will be fine?? What game are you watching??

  • So you want to get Jackson? Someone has to go. Benjamin, Gabriel, Hawkins or Austin. Gordon is coming back in four Weeks.

    @lbc-mike said:

    So you want to get Jackson? Someone has to go. Benjamin, Gabriel, Hawkins or Austin. Gordon is coming back in four Weeks.

    I'll take VJax over any of them but given the option id cut Benjamin.

  • @lbc-mike said:

    So you want to get Jackson? Someone has to go. Benjamin, Gabriel, Hawkins or Austin. Gordon is coming back in four Weeks.

    I'll take VJax over any of them but given the option id cut Benjamin.

    @downsouthkc said:

    I'll take VJax over any of them but given the option id cut Benjamin.

    I agree and I honestly think Benjamin has very limited value given his hesitancy to return kicks and punts post injury.

  • I would take V. Jax in a second gut not for a 3rd round choice. thats a pipe dream. Could be wrong but I think just to name a few were all traded for 7th round picks.

    Mike Wallace

    Stevie Johnson

    Randy Moss

    I would not give up any more than a 6th for him. A 3rd is a pretty hefty price.

  • Vincent Jackson for a third? No...

    New skill players in general at the halfway point? No...

  • Why is Tampa shopping V Jackson?

  • Because they're bad, he's 31, and they owe him 10 mil a year through 2016?

  • Might be looking to get draft picks to move up for a QB (Mariota or Winston?) in the draft, and go forward with Evans as No1 WR. I guess they're banking on not being terrible enough to get a top 2 pick (nice not worrying about that just yet).

  • I would take V. Jax in a second gut not for a 3rd round choice. thats a pipe dream. Could be wrong but I think just to name a few were all traded for 7th round picks.

    Mike Wallace

    Stevie Johnson

    Randy Moss

    I would not give up any more than a 6th for him. A 3rd is a pretty hefty price.

    @sir-barksalot said:

    I would take V. Jax in a second gut not for a 3rd round choice. thats a pipe dream. Could be wrong but I think just to name a few were all traded for 7th round picks.

    Mike Wallace

    Stevie Johnson

    Randy Moss

    I would not give up any more than a 6th for him. A 3rd is a pretty hefty price.

    I am almost sure that Mike Wallace was a free agent signing. Johnson is nowhere near the same league as VJ and Moss was well past his prime. I think it would be insane to not sign someone like VJ for a 3rd round pick. I dont care if its mid season as he is good for a least 3 more years .

  • His cap is not worth what he produces on the field.

    10m on a wideout is beyond insane. He is not Dez, Demaryius, Randall, Jordy, AJ. And Gordon is in that list with another top season.

    I wouldnt do it.. that hamstrings the cap for years, which would be better spent on OL/DL/QB.

  • Because they're bad, he's 31, and they owe him 10 mil a year through 2016?

    @spectrum said:

    Because they're bad, he's 31, and they owe him 10 mil a year through 2016?

    I'd like him on our team, but no WAY would I give 10 mil or a 3rd rounder.

    Overpaid old guys aren't worth 3rd round picks. Id give a late pick and force THEM to pay part of his salary. Otherwise Id pass.