Josh Cribbs?
-
Which, I restate, is why I see Cribbs as an assistant special teams coach.
He can work with, say, Benjamin, one-on-one. And, teach Poyer to not
field punts at the 4 yard line.
Cribbs has taken too much of a pounding over the years to play at anything like the level
he used to play with. But he still has the heart, and young special team players
could learn a lot from him.
Which, I restate, is why I see Cribbs as an assistant special teams coach.
He can work with, say, Benjamin, one-on-one. And, teach Poyer to not
field punts at the 4 yard line.
Cribbs has taken too much of a pounding over the years to play at anything like the level
he used to play with. But he still has the heart, and young special team players
could learn a lot from him.
Wouldn't be averse to that. So often, good players don't make good coaches, but you won't know until you try.
-
Which, I restate, is why I see Cribbs as an assistant special teams coach.
He can work with, say, Benjamin, one-on-one. And, teach Poyer to not
field punts at the 4 yard line.
Cribbs has taken too much of a pounding over the years to play at anything like the level
he used to play with. But he still has the heart, and young special team players
could learn a lot from him.
Which, I restate, is why I see Cribbs as an assistant special teams coach.
He can work with, say, Benjamin, one-on-one. And, teach Poyer to not
field punts at the 4 yard line.
Cribbs has taken too much of a pounding over the years to play at anything like the level
he used to play with. But he still has the heart, and young special team players
could learn a lot from him.
Absolutely a great idea. Kinda surprised someone hasn't tried this, maybe he's been approached and doesn't want to. Who Knows but I would think that since the dude was a college option QB and basically learned how to become a very good kick returner first and then punt returner, he would be able to teach others how to play the position.
-
You know, PG usually says some of the dumbest inane shit on this board, and sometimes I question if he isn't a little "special," but bringing Cribbs back at league minimum to return kicks isn't the worst idea in the world. I'm not saying PG is smart, this is just less stupid than usual.
You know, PG usually says some of the dumbest inane shit on this board, and sometimes I question if he isn't a little "special," but bringing Cribbs back at league minimum to return kicks isn't the worst idea in the world. I'm not saying PG is smart, this is just less stupid than usual.
I see you with your fingers crossed behind your back. š„·
-
You know, PG usually says some of the dumbest inane shit on this board, and sometimes I question if he isn't a little "special," but bringing Cribbs back at league minimum to return kicks isn't the worst idea in the world. I'm not saying PG is smart, this is just less stupid than usual.
It is when he has about as much left in the tank as Leroy Kelly or Greg Pruitt. Maybe we could get Dino Hall back..he probably has as much left in the tank as Cribbs at this point.
-
You have committed copyright infringement on one of my earlier posts.I pay the copyright infringement fee at the Eastland Inn in beer on the Saturday night before the Browns play in the Super Bowl next February.
-
You have committed copyright infringement on one of my earlier posts.I pay the copyright infringement fee at the Eastland Inn in beer on the Saturday night before the Browns play in the Super Bowl next February.
-
Cribbs looked completely done when he left here. And he never was the same after he had his clocked completely cleaned by the Ravens. Then, after he left here, he couldnt hang on with the Jets or the Raiders. Hmmmm
People keep saying "bring him in and see what he can do". Even though we ALREADY had him in and ALREADY saw he was done.
Cutting young talent to bring back old players doesn't make sense for a growing team. It's only a 53 man roster.
So my question is ..... "who do we cut to add an old one dimensional special teamer?" and who do we cut to add a Vickers?
and who do we cut to add a Vickers?
Well if Smalls doesn't work out we obviously cut him. At this point I don't see bringing Vickers in as we'd be testing out our 3rd FB of the year. Just see where Kiero can go from here on out. If he's just absolutely terrible than fine, if Vickers is out there. If SMalls is so so why not bring Vickers into camp next year if Tate said he was the best option at FB for us this year?
-
http://horseshoeheroes.com/2014/11/18/colts-plan-sign-josh-cribbs/
Some air left in those tires?
-
Cribbs is a colt until they cut him
-
Cribbs may not be the dynamic returnman he once was because of age and injury. Still, if he can successfully field kick returns and take the ball out of the end zone when appropriate with some explosion, he figures to be an upgrade at the position. At the very least, heāll spare the Colts for some of the āadventuresā theyāve had in recent weeks in their kick return game. Heās also reportedly a very good special teams āgunnerā, indicating that he may be an asset to the Coltsā special teams unit all-around.
UPDATE: According to ProFootballTalk, Josh Cribbs has indeed been signed by the Indianapolis Colts (12:00 PM)
------Fucking Really?----------
I hate this shit.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login