Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Can we just enjoy the season?

Can we just enjoy the season?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
39 Posts 22 Posters 1.6k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ramblin R One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 45 Posts
    • 5 Reputation
    R ramblin wrote on last edited by ramblin
    #1

    I can't take it anymore. The Cleveland Browns are 3-3. Brian Hoyer is 6-3 as the starting quarterback of the CLEVELAND BROWNS, not the Seahawks, Patriots, 49ers, etc. The Cleveland Browns. Yet it is not good enough. I can't turn on the radio without hearing negative crap. Why? Really one reason only...Johnny Football is on the bench! Ridiculous.

    The moron on The FAN, who is surrounded by former players everywhere he goes yet thinks his opinion is the most important, actually said the following:

    The Browns would RATHER LOSE than play Manziel.

    Are you kidding me!! The idea that a coaching staff, whose job retention will solely be judged on wins, would intentionally not give their team the best chance to win is the most idiotic statement about football that I have ever heard.

    And then this one:

    The Browns are a few plays from being 1-5.

    Yes, they are. They are also a few plays from being 5-1 so I guess it depends on your outlook. Seven weeks ago, 3-3 would have been perfectly acceptable to any Browns fan. Yet, here we sit, and for many, it is anything but acceptable.

    A true Browns fan should be happy where we are right now. Critical of some things, absolutely! But happy overall.

    So to all you Manziel fan boys who say you are true Browns fans, yet are not happy with the season, please get up off of your knees and accept the following:

    The coaching staff will put the player on the field that gives the team the best chance to win. They are not going to willingly give their team anything other than the best chance to win the game. So, Manziel will play when the people WHO SEE HIM EVERY DAY feel playing him is the best chance to win.

    If the season had gone exactly the same to this point except Manziel was the quarterback, would you fan boys be calling for Hoyer to play? We all know the answer to that.

    And to Chuck Booms, he of the "I've SEEEEEENNNN it before" mantra, show some balls and pick the Raiders Sunday on Tailgate. We all know you want them to win so Johnny can play. Otherwise, shut up and let us true Browns fans enjoy watching our team compete for the first time in awhile.

    Canton MikeC Tour2maT hoortaH D 4 Replies Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • R ramblin

      I can't take it anymore. The Cleveland Browns are 3-3. Brian Hoyer is 6-3 as the starting quarterback of the CLEVELAND BROWNS, not the Seahawks, Patriots, 49ers, etc. The Cleveland Browns. Yet it is not good enough. I can't turn on the radio without hearing negative crap. Why? Really one reason only...Johnny Football is on the bench! Ridiculous.

      The moron on The FAN, who is surrounded by former players everywhere he goes yet thinks his opinion is the most important, actually said the following:

      The Browns would RATHER LOSE than play Manziel.

      Are you kidding me!! The idea that a coaching staff, whose job retention will solely be judged on wins, would intentionally not give their team the best chance to win is the most idiotic statement about football that I have ever heard.

      And then this one:

      The Browns are a few plays from being 1-5.

      Yes, they are. They are also a few plays from being 5-1 so I guess it depends on your outlook. Seven weeks ago, 3-3 would have been perfectly acceptable to any Browns fan. Yet, here we sit, and for many, it is anything but acceptable.

      A true Browns fan should be happy where we are right now. Critical of some things, absolutely! But happy overall.

      So to all you Manziel fan boys who say you are true Browns fans, yet are not happy with the season, please get up off of your knees and accept the following:

      The coaching staff will put the player on the field that gives the team the best chance to win. They are not going to willingly give their team anything other than the best chance to win the game. So, Manziel will play when the people WHO SEE HIM EVERY DAY feel playing him is the best chance to win.

      If the season had gone exactly the same to this point except Manziel was the quarterback, would you fan boys be calling for Hoyer to play? We all know the answer to that.

      And to Chuck Booms, he of the "I've SEEEEEENNNN it before" mantra, show some balls and pick the Raiders Sunday on Tailgate. We all know you want them to win so Johnny can play. Otherwise, shut up and let us true Browns fans enjoy watching our team compete for the first time in awhile.

      Canton Mike Canton MikeC
      • 4k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by Canton Mike
      #2

      @ramblin said:

      I can't take it anymore. The Cleveland Browns are 3-3. Brian Hoyer is 6-3 as the starting quarterback of the CLEVELAND BROWNS, not the Seahawks, Patriots, 49ers, etc. The Cleveland Browns. Yet it is not good enough. I can't turn on the radio without hearing negative crap. Why? Really one reason only...Johnny Football is on the bench! Ridiculous.

      The moron on The FAN, who is surrounded by former players everywhere he goes yet thinks his opinion is the most important, actually said the following:

      The Browns would RATHER LOSE than play Manziel.

      Are you kidding me!! The idea that a coaching staff, whose job retention will solely be judged on wins, would intentionally not give their team the best chance to win is the most idiotic statement about football that I have ever heard.

      And then this one:

      The Browns are a few plays from being 1-5.

      Yes, they are. They are also a few plays from being 5-1 so I guess it depends on your outlook. Seven weeks ago, 3-3 would have been perfectly acceptable to any Browns fan. Yet, here we sit, and for many, it is anything but acceptable.

      A true Browns fan should be happy where we are right now. Critical of some things, absolutely! But happy overall.

      So to all you Manziel fan boys who say you are true Browns fans, yet are not happy with the season, please get up off of your knees and accept the following:

      The coaching staff will put the player on the field that gives the team the best chance to win. They are not going to willingly give their team anything other than the best chance to win the game. So, Manziel will play when the people WHO SEE HIM EVERY DAY feel playing him is the best chance to win.

      If the season had gone exactly the same to this point except Manziel was the quarterback, would you fan boys be calling for Hoyer to play? We all know the answer to that.

      And to Chuck Booms, he of the "I've SEEEEEENNNN it before" mantra, show some balls and pick the Raiders Sunday on Tailgate. We all know you want them to win so Johnny can play. Otherwise, shut up and let us true Browns fans enjoy watching our team compete for the first time in awhile.

      Very well stated! I am a season ticket holder & have repeated after EVERY home game that it's great to still be cheering late in every game. I'm enjoying this season a great deal.

      Mike

      IN DORSEY I TRUST
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Richiswhere RichiswhereR Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 1k Posts
        • 108 Reputation
        RichiswhereR Richiswhere wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Well new guy I hate to break it to you but Browns fans will complain no matter who is the QB and no matter what the team record is.

        "You see the Rams are still thinking that they are playing Tony Dorsett" -Jim Brown 1978
        The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
        👍
        Quote Reply
        • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
          • 64k Posts
          • 8k Reputation
          C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I think there are some guys who will end up bitching all the way

          to the Browns being in the super bowl,

          and after the Browns win it.

          Enough already. Let's enjoy the season, shall we?

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • LBC mike LBC mikeL Reacting Well Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Dedicated One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
            • 3k Posts
            • 297 Reputation
            LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Hey, there are allot of people who will complain. Never be happy.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
              • 28k Posts
              • 6k Reputation
              DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Cleveland is always bitching and moaning. That is part of its nature.

              "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
                • 13k Posts
                • 5k Reputation
                tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Too long, didn't read.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • D Bone D BoneD Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 8k Posts
                  • 3k Reputation
                  D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Good 1st post, and welcome.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • R ramblin

                    I can't take it anymore. The Cleveland Browns are 3-3. Brian Hoyer is 6-3 as the starting quarterback of the CLEVELAND BROWNS, not the Seahawks, Patriots, 49ers, etc. The Cleveland Browns. Yet it is not good enough. I can't turn on the radio without hearing negative crap. Why? Really one reason only...Johnny Football is on the bench! Ridiculous.

                    The moron on The FAN, who is surrounded by former players everywhere he goes yet thinks his opinion is the most important, actually said the following:

                    The Browns would RATHER LOSE than play Manziel.

                    Are you kidding me!! The idea that a coaching staff, whose job retention will solely be judged on wins, would intentionally not give their team the best chance to win is the most idiotic statement about football that I have ever heard.

                    And then this one:

                    The Browns are a few plays from being 1-5.

                    Yes, they are. They are also a few plays from being 5-1 so I guess it depends on your outlook. Seven weeks ago, 3-3 would have been perfectly acceptable to any Browns fan. Yet, here we sit, and for many, it is anything but acceptable.

                    A true Browns fan should be happy where we are right now. Critical of some things, absolutely! But happy overall.

                    So to all you Manziel fan boys who say you are true Browns fans, yet are not happy with the season, please get up off of your knees and accept the following:

                    The coaching staff will put the player on the field that gives the team the best chance to win. They are not going to willingly give their team anything other than the best chance to win the game. So, Manziel will play when the people WHO SEE HIM EVERY DAY feel playing him is the best chance to win.

                    If the season had gone exactly the same to this point except Manziel was the quarterback, would you fan boys be calling for Hoyer to play? We all know the answer to that.

                    And to Chuck Booms, he of the "I've SEEEEEENNNN it before" mantra, show some balls and pick the Raiders Sunday on Tailgate. We all know you want them to win so Johnny can play. Otherwise, shut up and let us true Browns fans enjoy watching our team compete for the first time in awhile.

                    Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                    • 30k Posts
                    • 6k Reputation
                    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @ramblin said:

                    I can't take it anymore...

                    ... shut up and let us true Browns fans enjoy watching our team compete for the first time in awhile.

                    What a way to make an entrance...

                    Welcome to the Board...

                    "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Manzier ManzierM
                      • 853 Posts
                      • 125 Reputation
                      ManzierM Manzier wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      I know IM enjoying this season. Heck, we could win the Super Bowl and the haters would just say it was luck. Or other SB winners were better. Or we only won one.

                      Just gotta realize there will ALWAYS be an asshole picking at you or someone on the other side of the fence trying to bring you down. Always.

                      Just shut them out and ENJOY THE RIDE and the BROWNS slaying the Raiders on sunday!!!

                      PS: I stopped listening to Cleveland sports radio a long time ago. Just a bunch of idiots with no clue.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      👍
                      Quote Reply
                      • Canton Mike Canton MikeC
                        • 4k Posts
                        • 2k Reputation
                        Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Manzier,

                        You don't listen to Chuckie Boom? To quote song writer Brad Paisley, "Me neither"!

                        I do watch Tailgate 19 (or DVR it when Browns are home) just HOPING I get to see Golic kick his pansy, negative, complaining ass!!! LOL

                        Mike

                        IN DORSEY I TRUST
                        ManzierM 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • R ramblin

                          I can't take it anymore. The Cleveland Browns are 3-3. Brian Hoyer is 6-3 as the starting quarterback of the CLEVELAND BROWNS, not the Seahawks, Patriots, 49ers, etc. The Cleveland Browns. Yet it is not good enough. I can't turn on the radio without hearing negative crap. Why? Really one reason only...Johnny Football is on the bench! Ridiculous.

                          The moron on The FAN, who is surrounded by former players everywhere he goes yet thinks his opinion is the most important, actually said the following:

                          The Browns would RATHER LOSE than play Manziel.

                          Are you kidding me!! The idea that a coaching staff, whose job retention will solely be judged on wins, would intentionally not give their team the best chance to win is the most idiotic statement about football that I have ever heard.

                          And then this one:

                          The Browns are a few plays from being 1-5.

                          Yes, they are. They are also a few plays from being 5-1 so I guess it depends on your outlook. Seven weeks ago, 3-3 would have been perfectly acceptable to any Browns fan. Yet, here we sit, and for many, it is anything but acceptable.

                          A true Browns fan should be happy where we are right now. Critical of some things, absolutely! But happy overall.

                          So to all you Manziel fan boys who say you are true Browns fans, yet are not happy with the season, please get up off of your knees and accept the following:

                          The coaching staff will put the player on the field that gives the team the best chance to win. They are not going to willingly give their team anything other than the best chance to win the game. So, Manziel will play when the people WHO SEE HIM EVERY DAY feel playing him is the best chance to win.

                          If the season had gone exactly the same to this point except Manziel was the quarterback, would you fan boys be calling for Hoyer to play? We all know the answer to that.

                          And to Chuck Booms, he of the "I've SEEEEEENNNN it before" mantra, show some balls and pick the Raiders Sunday on Tailgate. We all know you want them to win so Johnny can play. Otherwise, shut up and let us true Browns fans enjoy watching our team compete for the first time in awhile.

                          hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 20k Posts
                          • 5k Reputation
                          hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @ramblin said:

                          I can't take it anymore. The Cleveland Browns are 3-3. Brian Hoyer is 6-3 as the starting quarterback of the CLEVELAND BROWNS, not the Seahawks, Patriots, 49ers, etc. The Cleveland Browns. Yet it is not good enough. I can't turn on the radio without hearing negative crap. Why? Really one reason only...Johnny Football is on the bench! Ridiculous.

                          The moron on The FAN, who is surrounded by former players everywhere he goes yet thinks his opinion is the most important, actually said the following:

                          The Browns would RATHER LOSE than play Manziel.

                          Are you kidding me!! The idea that a coaching staff, whose job retention will solely be judged on wins, would intentionally not give their team the best chance to win is the most idiotic statement about football that I have ever heard.

                          And then this one:

                          The Browns are a few plays from being 1-5.

                          Yes, they are. They are also a few plays from being 5-1 so I guess it depends on your outlook. Seven weeks ago, 3-3 would have been perfectly acceptable to any Browns fan. Yet, here we sit, and for many, it is anything but acceptable.

                          A true Browns fan should be happy where we are right now. Critical of some things, absolutely! But happy overall.

                          So to all you Manziel fan boys who say you are true Browns fans, yet are not happy with the season, please get up off of your knees and accept the following:

                          The coaching staff will put the player on the field that gives the team the best chance to win. They are not going to willingly give their team anything other than the best chance to win the game. So, Manziel will play when the people WHO SEE HIM EVERY DAY feel playing him is the best chance to win.

                          If the season had gone exactly the same to this point except Manziel was the quarterback, would you fan boys be calling for Hoyer to play? We all know the answer to that.

                          And to Chuck Booms, he of the "I've SEEEEEENNNN it before" mantra, show some balls and pick the Raiders Sunday on Tailgate. We all know you want them to win so Johnny can play. Otherwise, shut up and let us true Browns fans enjoy watching our team compete for the first time in awhile.

                          Well said for a first post, welcome. Yeah- the Negative Nancys will always be there. Like we played a weak schedule, Hoyer was terrible against the Jags. We could beat the Raiders 48-0 tomorrow, and same clown will come out and say we should have scored 60.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • WalterWhite WalterWhiteW
                            • 3k Posts
                            • 183 Reputation
                            WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            I've said this OVER, OVER, OVER, OVER, OVER, AND OVER.

                            Nobody gives a fuck as long as we win.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • Canton MikeC Canton Mike

                              Manzier,

                              You don't listen to Chuckie Boom? To quote song writer Brad Paisley, "Me neither"!

                              I do watch Tailgate 19 (or DVR it when Browns are home) just HOPING I get to see Golic kick his pansy, negative, complaining ass!!! LOL

                              Mike

                              Manzier ManzierM
                              • 853 Posts
                              • 125 Reputation
                              ManzierM Manzier wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @canton-mike said:

                              Manzier,

                              You don't listen to Chuckie Boom? To quote song writer Brad Paisley, "Me neither"!

                              I do watch Tailgate 19 (or DVR it when Browns are home) just HOPING I get to see Golic kick his pansy, negative, complaining ass!!! LOL

                              Mike

                              He's alright. There are a FEW I can tolerate in small doses. But I can't listen all day like I used to. Too painful. .Ive been listening for 25 years and it's just so bad right now. Heck, I used to advertise with wknr a LOT in the 90's. Mostly with sindelar, some with peter brown(an asshole, but...$) and sponsored 10 minute tickers for years and years and years. NOW??? No way. A bunch of mindless schlock. Not one good show or host. No content. Unlistenable. Terrible. Bad. Yuck.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • Bob806 Bob806B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 5k Posts
                                • 2k Reputation
                                Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                The talking heads do it to hold listeners & increase ratings. Sometimes its worthwhile, many times it isn't.

                                The world was simpler with less coverage of news & sports; now its 24/7 and you might have to restrict the listening & viewing. I used to love WKNR, now I hardly listen. Baskin & Phelps are probably my favorite as of now.

                                As much of a sports junkie I am, I am not a big fan of Thursday Night football every week- most of the games are crap, the players aren't rested enough from the Sunday game.

                                Karlis Missed
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • 5150k9 5150k95 Reacting Well Dedicated Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 261 Posts
                                  • 84 Reputation
                                  5150k95 5150k9 wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  I guess thats 1 bonus about living out here on the West Coast. I don't get the opportunity to listen Cleveland sports talk radio. My info is usually obtained from this site, and NFL Sunday Ticket. There have been so many years of embarrassment and despair, that I truly believe that some Fans (use the rearm loosely) are so programed after time of just "Bitching" and wanting change, that they don't realize that they do it, its almost like brainwashing.

                                  I however like all of you love the season so far, Its great being in the games in the 2nd half, and not out cutting my lawn. Go Browns. On a side note, The new UNI's, I've seen people post mock ups, but has there been any authentic pictures or release, i looked back on this site couldn't find the older post.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Sir Barksalot S
                                    • 35 Posts
                                    • 2 Reputation
                                    S Sir Barksalot wrote on last edited by Sir Barksalot
                                    #17

                                    The problem is that we just lost to what could be the worst team in the NFL and are now 3-3, which is only good enough for LAST place in our division. the AFC north schedule is very favorable this year and we need to win all of those favorable match-ups. The fact that we didn't do that is the problem because the rest of or division is sure to do so and that is gonna bury our chances of the playoffs.

                                    I'm afraid we are looking at another Derek Anderson scenario here. Except Anderson had a way better year as far as a QB than Hoyer could even dream of having. D.A. had a huge year against a crap schedule and didn't make the playoffs with a ten win season, and we all see how good he turned out to be when so many thought he was gonna be the savior. Hoyer stat line is nothing close to D.A. from that season and the schedule is equally as crappy so I fear we will become victimized by this again. Hoyer will continue to get some wins over some garbage teams and most will think he is the answered (Just like many did with Anderson) and we will get burned in the end.

                                    Listen I'm not saying Hoyer is crap, I'm just saying that he is not the future. Don't know if Johnny is either but I just hope noone gets fooled into thinking Hoyer is.

                                    Hoyer = Decent QB very low ceiling

                                    Johnny= Who nows how good (or bad) he can be but ceiling is way higher than Hoyer. For all of those that hate him must have never watched him in college because this kid could flat out play. Oh and btw I'm pretty sure we just seen that is low can't be any worse than that of what we just watched from Hoyer.

                                    We are still in trouble at QB people, Don't let just how many games we win fool you on that cuz with this schedule, I got news for ya, we are gonna need 11 wins to get in. So for those of us that had expectations of those 11 wins are NOT happy at 3-3 right now. Should have easily been 4-2 and hell should have easily been 6-2 after eight but who the hell knows after what I seen last week. I dont expect to all the sudden be able go out and woop on the broncos and go to the super bowl or anything but for the love of god I thought we were good enough to stop losing to what is considered one of the 2 or 3 worst teams in the league. This needs to stop happening and we should stop making excuses for why it does.

                                    THEY SHOULD BE BETTER THAN THIS

                                    WalterWhiteW 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • S Sir Barksalot

                                      The problem is that we just lost to what could be the worst team in the NFL and are now 3-3, which is only good enough for LAST place in our division. the AFC north schedule is very favorable this year and we need to win all of those favorable match-ups. The fact that we didn't do that is the problem because the rest of or division is sure to do so and that is gonna bury our chances of the playoffs.

                                      I'm afraid we are looking at another Derek Anderson scenario here. Except Anderson had a way better year as far as a QB than Hoyer could even dream of having. D.A. had a huge year against a crap schedule and didn't make the playoffs with a ten win season, and we all see how good he turned out to be when so many thought he was gonna be the savior. Hoyer stat line is nothing close to D.A. from that season and the schedule is equally as crappy so I fear we will become victimized by this again. Hoyer will continue to get some wins over some garbage teams and most will think he is the answered (Just like many did with Anderson) and we will get burned in the end.

                                      Listen I'm not saying Hoyer is crap, I'm just saying that he is not the future. Don't know if Johnny is either but I just hope noone gets fooled into thinking Hoyer is.

                                      Hoyer = Decent QB very low ceiling

                                      Johnny= Who nows how good (or bad) he can be but ceiling is way higher than Hoyer. For all of those that hate him must have never watched him in college because this kid could flat out play. Oh and btw I'm pretty sure we just seen that is low can't be any worse than that of what we just watched from Hoyer.

                                      We are still in trouble at QB people, Don't let just how many games we win fool you on that cuz with this schedule, I got news for ya, we are gonna need 11 wins to get in. So for those of us that had expectations of those 11 wins are NOT happy at 3-3 right now. Should have easily been 4-2 and hell should have easily been 6-2 after eight but who the hell knows after what I seen last week. I dont expect to all the sudden be able go out and woop on the broncos and go to the super bowl or anything but for the love of god I thought we were good enough to stop losing to what is considered one of the 2 or 3 worst teams in the league. This needs to stop happening and we should stop making excuses for why it does.

                                      THEY SHOULD BE BETTER THAN THIS

                                      WalterWhite WalterWhiteW
                                      • 3k Posts
                                      • 183 Reputation
                                      WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @sir-barksalot said:

                                      I thought we were good enough to stop losing to what is considered one of the 2 or 3 worst teams in the league. This needs to stop happening and we should stop making excuses for why it does.

                                      We have a winner^

                                      If The Browns want to truly show signs of progress, they have to beat Tampa and Oakland.

                                      I'm so fucking over "moral" victories and "keep your head up" attitude.

                                      It's time we start slitting throats and getting our own.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • C calfoxwc

                                        I think there are some guys who will end up bitching all the way

                                        to the Browns being in the super bowl,

                                        and after the Browns win it.

                                        Enough already. Let's enjoy the season, shall we?

                                        Sir Barksalot S
                                        • 35 Posts
                                        • 2 Reputation
                                        S Sir Barksalot wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @calfoxwc said:

                                        I think there are some guys who will end up bitching all the way

                                        to the Browns being in the super bowl,

                                        and after the Browns win it.

                                        Enough already. Let's enjoy the season, shall we?

                                        Every win is very enjoyable for us all. But seriously did you really have a wonderful time watching that game last sunday. Was that really an enjoyable time for you................ Are you on the right teams board? this is the browns board. You know the team with the Orange helmets that just Got absolutly destroyed last week. Enjoyable...........Really you've got to be kidding

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • WalterWhite WalterWhiteW
                                          • 3k Posts
                                          • 183 Reputation
                                          WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          There is a shrill internet mob of Browns fans that are like happy to lose or content with moral victories.

                                          They are fucking pathetic.

                                          B 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate