Thoughts On Other Games 10/26
-
pulling for cincy just to knock the ravens down a notch.
-
sammy watkins with the biggest rookie gaff of the year so far.
fuck you 'show-boatin' sammy. HA!!
-
You think
-
The Bears are not good.
-
Tom Brady has 4 td's in the 1st half
Man do the Bears look AWFUL
-
Jay Cutler is the most over paid player in all of sports
-
1. The Bengals with Aj Green are a scary team, without him, they are very beatable.
2. Sammy Watkins is a badass
3. The Jets are a fuckin dumpster fire
-
The ratbirds and bungles game is BORING!!!!!!!!!
-
The ratbirds and bungles game is BORING!!!!!!!!!
Thank god for the invention of the red zone channel.
-
The ratbirds and bungles game is BORING!!!!!!!!!
Thank god for the invention of the red zone channel.
-
I don't have that channel, so I am stuck with bungles vs ratbirds or NE vs, CHI
Well that sucks for you then doesn't it.
IT's worth every penny to be able to watch whatever game I want to watch. -
I don't have that channel, so I am stuck with bungles vs ratbirds or NE vs, CHI
Haha yeah I'm stuck watching Brady and Cutler vs. The Bears too.
-
Tom Brady is killing the Bears 5 td's
-
Blake bortles is killing the Jags in this game. 2 pick-6s
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login