ASU wants students to stop painting their face.
-
At sporting events because it's racist and culturally insensitive.
Anyone who doesn't is to be sent to sensitivity training for being racist.
It doesn't matter the color either
-
hahahha, that is something the douchebags at ASU would do.
I am amazed none of them second guessed the fact they were dressing up in black face... but then I guess I'm really not, since its ASU.
-
They weren't doing a minstrel show. The world is really too sensitive to any mockery of blacks. No other racial group gets protected in that way.
-
It wasn't racially motivated at all so I don't see where the bitching is coming from. The school wanted a black out and kids wore face/body paint. The campus group bitching about it should know that it will only make more kids want to do it.
-
Stoopid.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login