Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Certain behaviors

Certain behaviors

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
10 Posts 5 Posters 553 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Thaak ThaakT
    • 1k Posts
    • 26 Reputation
    ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
    #1

    If we are going to accept threats (idle or joking or not) as part of this community, then I'm out.

    Its completely inappropriate and Homeland Security has investigated threats like these plenty of times.

    But I don't want to be associated with a group of people who are ok with these sorts of behaviors.

    Please tell me this will not be accepted in the future, as I don't want to abandon a community I've been a part of for a long, long time.

    ManzierM Z The GipperT 3 Replies Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
      • 13k Posts
      • 5k Reputation
      tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Homeland.... Security? 😳

      ThaakT 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • ThaakT Thaak

        If we are going to accept threats (idle or joking or not) as part of this community, then I'm out.

        Its completely inappropriate and Homeland Security has investigated threats like these plenty of times.

        But I don't want to be associated with a group of people who are ok with these sorts of behaviors.

        Please tell me this will not be accepted in the future, as I don't want to abandon a community I've been a part of for a long, long time.

        Manzier ManzierM
        • 853 Posts
        • 125 Reputation
        ManzierM Manzier wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @thaak said:

        If we are going to accept threats (idle or joking or not) as part of this community, then I'm out.

        Bye.

        Its completely inappropriate and Homeland Security has investigated threats like these plenty of times.

        Pfft. Homeland Security investigates threats against Homeland Security. NOT threats against internet trolls.

        But I don't want to be associated with a group of people who are ok with these sorts of behaviors.

        Weird. Why protect a troll who comes here daily just to fuck things up??? Most of us dont want to associate with the trolls that plague THIS page like a bad disease. No wonder it barely has traffic. Personally, I think it's just a giant sandbox for trolls. Not really a serious fan site. Why else would admin just let it run rampant like it does and ruin the whole experience for those of us who actually just WANT to talk a little Browns, without someone taking constant swings??? I dont blame MIK for finally snapping and bitchin a little.

        Please tell me this will not be accepted in the future, as I don't want to abandon a community I've been a part of for a long, long time.

        It's the wild west here. Anything and everything is acceptable, apparently.

        ThaakT 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • ThaakT Thaak

          If we are going to accept threats (idle or joking or not) as part of this community, then I'm out.

          Its completely inappropriate and Homeland Security has investigated threats like these plenty of times.

          But I don't want to be associated with a group of people who are ok with these sorts of behaviors.

          Please tell me this will not be accepted in the future, as I don't want to abandon a community I've been a part of for a long, long time.

          Zombo Z
          • 8k Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @thaak said:

          If we are going to accept threats (idle or joking or not) as part of this community, then I'm out.

          Its completely inappropriate and Homeland Security has investigated threats like these plenty of times.

          But I don't want to be associated with a group of people who are ok with these sorts of behaviors.

          Please tell me this will not be accepted in the future, as I don't want to abandon a community I've been a part of for a long, long time.

          The post was deleted this morning as soon as I got on and knew about it. All responses were deleted as well. Not an issue.

          Zombo

          ThaakT 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • ThaakT Thaak

            If we are going to accept threats (idle or joking or not) as part of this community, then I'm out.

            Its completely inappropriate and Homeland Security has investigated threats like these plenty of times.

            But I don't want to be associated with a group of people who are ok with these sorts of behaviors.

            Please tell me this will not be accepted in the future, as I don't want to abandon a community I've been a part of for a long, long time.

            The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
            • 57k Posts
            • 4k Reputation
            The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @thaak said:

            If we are going to accept threats (idle or joking or not) as part of this community, then I'm out.

            Its completely inappropriate and Homeland Security has investigated threats like these plenty of times.

            But I don't want to be associated with a group of people who are ok with these sorts of behaviors.

            Please tell me this will not be accepted in the future, as I don't want to abandon a community I've been a part of for a long, long time.

            WTF are you talking about?

            ThaakT 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • The GipperT The Gipper

              @thaak said:

              If we are going to accept threats (idle or joking or not) as part of this community, then I'm out.

              Its completely inappropriate and Homeland Security has investigated threats like these plenty of times.

              But I don't want to be associated with a group of people who are ok with these sorts of behaviors.

              Please tell me this will not be accepted in the future, as I don't want to abandon a community I've been a part of for a long, long time.

              WTF are you talking about?

              Thaak ThaakT
              • 1k Posts
              • 26 Reputation
              ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @the-gipper said:

              WTF are you talking about?

              Some asshat (Miktoxic) threatened the life of another poster. And several others were making like it was no big deal (including at least one moderator) because it was supposedly a joke.

              That's what I'm talking about.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Z Zombo

                @thaak said:

                If we are going to accept threats (idle or joking or not) as part of this community, then I'm out.

                Its completely inappropriate and Homeland Security has investigated threats like these plenty of times.

                But I don't want to be associated with a group of people who are ok with these sorts of behaviors.

                Please tell me this will not be accepted in the future, as I don't want to abandon a community I've been a part of for a long, long time.

                The post was deleted this morning as soon as I got on and knew about it. All responses were deleted as well. Not an issue.

                Zombo

                Thaak ThaakT
                • 1k Posts
                • 26 Reputation
                ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Zombo said:

                The post was deleted this morning as soon as I got on and knew about it. All responses were deleted as well. Not an issue.

                Zombo

                Thanks Zombo. I appreciate at least one person being responsible around here for shit like that.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • ManzierM Manzier

                  @thaak said:

                  If we are going to accept threats (idle or joking or not) as part of this community, then I'm out.

                  Bye.

                  Its completely inappropriate and Homeland Security has investigated threats like these plenty of times.

                  Pfft. Homeland Security investigates threats against Homeland Security. NOT threats against internet trolls.

                  But I don't want to be associated with a group of people who are ok with these sorts of behaviors.

                  Weird. Why protect a troll who comes here daily just to fuck things up??? Most of us dont want to associate with the trolls that plague THIS page like a bad disease. No wonder it barely has traffic. Personally, I think it's just a giant sandbox for trolls. Not really a serious fan site. Why else would admin just let it run rampant like it does and ruin the whole experience for those of us who actually just WANT to talk a little Browns, without someone taking constant swings??? I dont blame MIK for finally snapping and bitchin a little.

                  Please tell me this will not be accepted in the future, as I don't want to abandon a community I've been a part of for a long, long time.

                  It's the wild west here. Anything and everything is acceptable, apparently.

                  Thaak ThaakT
                  • 1k Posts
                  • 26 Reputation
                  ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @manzier said:

                  @thaak said:

                  If we are going to accept threats (idle or joking or not) as part of this community, then I'm out.

                  Bye.

                  Its completely inappropriate and Homeland Security has investigated threats like these plenty of times.

                  Pfft. Homeland Security investigates threats against Homeland Security. NOT threats against internet trolls.

                  But I don't want to be associated with a group of people who are ok with these sorts of behaviors.

                  Weird. Why protect a troll who comes here daily just to fuck things up??? Most of us dont want to associate with the trolls that plague THIS page like a bad disease. No wonder it barely has traffic. Personally, I think it's just a giant sandbox for trolls. Not really a serious fan site. Why else would admin just let it run rampant like it does and ruin the whole experience for those of us who actually just WANT to talk a little Browns, without someone taking constant swings??? I dont blame MIK for finally snapping and bitchin a little.

                  Please tell me this will not be accepted in the future, as I don't want to abandon a community I've been a part of for a long, long time.

                  It's the wild west here. Anything and everything is acceptable, apparently.

                  I'm one of the original members of this site. I haven't been around much the last couple years because of guys like Miktoxic making it a toxic environment. Everytime I'd pop my head in, he'd be going off on another Rich or Ghoulie style rant.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • tiamat63T tiamat63

                    Homeland.... Security? 😳

                    Thaak ThaakT
                    • 1k Posts
                    • 26 Reputation
                    ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @tiamat63 said:

                    Homeland.... Security? 😳

                    Yes. They investigate terroristic threats. Or haven't you paid enough attention to the news in the last couple years, where what was excused as just idol or a joke, people were put on no-fly lists and remanded into custody over internet threats.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Zombo Z
                      • 8k Posts
                      • 0 Reputation
                      Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Gonna close this out before we get too much focus on it. Carry on with the 4-3 Browns ....

                      Zombo

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      Theme
                      • System
                      • Light
                      • Dark
                      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Forums
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Donate