Trade Rumors
-
Some rumors have us trying to acquire Vincent Jackson. Just saying.
Anyone hear anything else?
-
Something about Doug Martin, but not the team. Presumably not us.
-
I wouldn't be opposed to it though, if we could get him for a 3rd rounder.
-
I wouldn't want to do it.......a 3rd round pick for a 10 year veteran doesn't seem like a smart move for a young building team.....and adding 10mil to our salary cap pretty much ties our hands for any future deals....
.....maybe if we were a step away from the SB and he put us over the top....but we're not....
Id rather save my 3rd pick for another WEST/KIRKSEY type player who will help for the next 10 years, than an old-expensive receiver who will only help for 1-2 years...
-
The problem with Doug Martin is he's run behind an Oline that's absolute trash for the last 2 yrs. And he was injured last yr.. He doesn't even look like the same guy we drafted 2 1/2 yrs ago.. I'd steer clear.
VJ is a baller. I would be extremely pissed if all they got was a 3rd for him..
-
I wish they would go after a legit wideout.
Even with Gordon coming back, there isn't much to speak of on this team. And it would never hurt to have another good WR to play opposite of Gordon
I like Gabriel and Hawk enough, and they are good slot guys but it would be a huge shot in the arm to grab somebody that can play, esp if Cam misses more time. Austin hasn't put up any numbers, and if the run game continues to get stuffed it's going to be a long 2nd half of the season.
-
VJax is 10 years in the league and has a 10$ mil base salary. Not a chance.
-
-
-
-
Someone like New England should be in for VJax
-
Someone like New England should be in for VJax
Someone like New England should be in for VJax
That's what I was thinking would be the best fit.
-
-
-
God are we all gonna be hyping up a JFF trade to Dallas? They're not parting ways with Murray or Bryant which are probably the only players we would even think about parting ways with JFF for. Is a low first round pick from them worth it? It's gonna be somewhere near the very bottom of the 1st round so I dunno. I still don't want to see JFF go.
-
God are we all gonna be hyping up a JFF trade to Dallas? They're not parting ways with Murray or Bryant which are probably the only players we would even think about parting ways with JFF for. Is a low first round pick from them worth it? It's gonna be somewhere near the very bottom of the 1st round so I dunno. I still don't want to see JFF go.
God are we all gonna be hyping up a JFF trade to Dallas? They're not parting ways with Murray or Bryant which are probably the only players we would even think about parting ways with JFF for. Is a low first round pick from them worth it? It's gonna be somewhere near the very bottom of the 1st round so I dunno. I still don't want to see JFF go.
Romo was back in the game at the end. I doubt he's out for very long if at all.
Let's not worry too much about trading our backup rookie QB until we've got to the end of the season, seen him in maybe a few series, know what's happening with the starter, and what other options are available in FA.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
