Trade Rumors
-
-
-
-
Someone like New England should be in for VJax
-
Someone like New England should be in for VJax
Someone like New England should be in for VJax
That's what I was thinking would be the best fit.
-
-
-
God are we all gonna be hyping up a JFF trade to Dallas? They're not parting ways with Murray or Bryant which are probably the only players we would even think about parting ways with JFF for. Is a low first round pick from them worth it? It's gonna be somewhere near the very bottom of the 1st round so I dunno. I still don't want to see JFF go.
-
God are we all gonna be hyping up a JFF trade to Dallas? They're not parting ways with Murray or Bryant which are probably the only players we would even think about parting ways with JFF for. Is a low first round pick from them worth it? It's gonna be somewhere near the very bottom of the 1st round so I dunno. I still don't want to see JFF go.
God are we all gonna be hyping up a JFF trade to Dallas? They're not parting ways with Murray or Bryant which are probably the only players we would even think about parting ways with JFF for. Is a low first round pick from them worth it? It's gonna be somewhere near the very bottom of the 1st round so I dunno. I still don't want to see JFF go.
Romo was back in the game at the end. I doubt he's out for very long if at all.
Let's not worry too much about trading our backup rookie QB until we've got to the end of the season, seen him in maybe a few series, know what's happening with the starter, and what other options are available in FA.
-
-
God are we all gonna be hyping up a JFF trade to Dallas? They're not parting ways with Murray or Bryant which are probably the only players we would even think about parting ways with JFF for. Is a low first round pick from them worth it? It's gonna be somewhere near the very bottom of the 1st round so I dunno. I still don't want to see JFF go.
God are we all gonna be hyping up a JFF trade to Dallas? They're not parting ways with Murray or Bryant which are probably the only players we would even think about parting ways with JFF for. Is a low first round pick from them worth it? It's gonna be somewhere near the very bottom of the 1st round so I dunno. I still don't want to see JFF go.
We don't even need Murray. I don't think there appears to be any real talk of us trading JFF anyway, just fan rumble.
It's kinda crazy to talk about trading JFF for their first round pick, and then using it to draft a QB too.
While JJ is crazy, he's not crazy enough to blow up their QB position when they're 6-2 and playing in a fairly weak NFC east (minus Philly)
Of course everything's on the table but I'm pretty sure there's nothing in play for JF to the cowboys.
-
God are we all gonna be hyping up a JFF trade to Dallas? They're not parting ways with Murray or Bryant which are probably the only players we would even think about parting ways with JFF for. Is a low first round pick from them worth it? It's gonna be somewhere near the very bottom of the 1st round so I dunno. I still don't want to see JFF go.
We don't even need Murray. I don't think there appears to be any real talk of us trading JFF anyway, just fan rumble.
It's kinda crazy to talk about trading JFF for their first round pick, and then using it to draft a QB too.
While JJ is crazy, he's not crazy enough to blow up their QB position when they're 6-2 and playing in a fairly weak NFC east (minus Philly)
Of course everything's on the table but I'm pretty sure there's nothing in play for JF to the cowboys.
We don't even need Murray. I don't think there appears to be any real talk of us trading JFF anyway, just fan rumble.
It's kinda crazy to talk about trading JFF for their first round pick, and then using it to draft a QB too.
While JJ is crazy, he's not crazy enough to blow up their QB position when they're 6-2 and playing in a fairly weak NFC east (minus Philly)
Of course everything's on the table but I'm pretty sure there's nothing in play for JF to the cowboys.
Either Jerrah realizes the success of his team rest on Romo literally not being touched the entire rest of the season (not going to happen) and he does pull the trigger on a trade.
This will help to endear the fanbase and maintain that 'buzz' even with Tony were to be injured and the season tank.
-or-
Nothing. Romo will most likely get hurt again and this glorious story of Dallas' return to glory goes down in flames.
-
We don't even need Murray. I don't think there appears to be any real talk of us trading JFF anyway, just fan rumble.
It's kinda crazy to talk about trading JFF for their first round pick, and then using it to draft a QB too.
While JJ is crazy, he's not crazy enough to blow up their QB position when they're 6-2 and playing in a fairly weak NFC east (minus Philly)
Of course everything's on the table but I'm pretty sure there's nothing in play for JF to the cowboys.
Either Jerrah realizes the success of his team rest on Romo literally not being touched the entire rest of the season (not going to happen) and he does pull the trigger on a trade.
This will help to endear the fanbase and maintain that 'buzz' even with Tony were to be injured and the season tank.
-or-
Nothing. Romo will most likely get hurt again and this glorious story of Dallas' return to glory goes down in flames.
Either Jerrah realizes the success of his team rest on Romo literally not being touched the entire rest of the season (not going to happen) and he does pull the trigger on a trade.
This will help to endear the fanbase and maintain that 'buzz' even with Tony were to be injured and the season tank.
-or-
Nothing. Romo will most likely get hurt again and this glorious story of Dallas' return to glory goes down in flames.
Maybe it's because I don't like Dallas and don't mind for them to go down in flames, but JF would be nothing but a happy story in week 9 for them. Protecting romo is their best bet IMO. But Jerry isn't the most rational guy
-
Right now Jerry's asking himself....can Weeden carry us to the playoffs? Can Weeden at least allow Romo to rest for a few weeks? Maybe Weeds has made strides we don't know, he played decently enough last night from what I understand. It's possible you know....Cleveland is a special place to be a QB. A numpty like Weeden may have been in over his head here. But I guarantee someone shows Jerry that shovel pass against Detroit last year and he's making the call to someone. Who know maybe he'll call in Farve. That would be awesome to see.
-
Right now Jerry's asking himself....can Weeden carry us to the playoffs? Can Weeden at least allow Romo to rest for a few weeks? Maybe Weeds has made strides we don't know, he played decently enough last night from what I understand. It's possible you know....Cleveland is a special place to be a QB. A numpty like Weeden may have been in over his head here. But I guarantee someone shows Jerry that shovel pass against Detroit last year and he's making the call to someone. Who know maybe he'll call in Farve. That would be awesome to see.
Right now Jerry's asking himself....can Weeden carry us to the playoffs?
I think Weeden is asking the same thing.
I can honestly see him doing real well, in short spurts, for a series or 2, on a good team like the Cowboys. Like he did last night.
But if Romo goes down for the season and they are like 8-2 and staring the playoffs in the face, I can see Weeden taking a big gulp, his eyes getting HUGE, and the bad decisions and throws starting.
He's actually the PERFECT replacement for Romo. Will look GREAT until it really counts. Then it's pick city!
-
Right now Jerry's asking himself....can Weeden carry us to the playoffs?
I think Weeden is asking the same thing.
I can honestly see him doing real well, in short spurts, for a series or 2, on a good team like the Cowboys. Like he did last night.
But if Romo goes down for the season and they are like 8-2 and staring the playoffs in the face, I can see Weeden taking a big gulp, his eyes getting HUGE, and the bad decisions and throws starting.
He's actually the PERFECT replacement for Romo. Will look GREAT until it really counts. Then it's pick city!
-
Mark Barron traded to the Rams
-
Mark Barron traded to the Rams
Mark Barron traded to the Rams
Strange one - I thought they were high on him. first round pick a couple of years ago - not sure what he's gone for now?
-
JFF isn't going anywhere. He will be our starting QB by the end of the year, or starting next year.
-
Deadline has passed, right? We'd have heard something by now, no doubt!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
