Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Browns best drafts

Browns best drafts

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
3 Posts 3 Posters 769 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BrownsFan17 BrownsFan17B
    • 242 Posts
    • 1 Reputation
    BrownsFan17B BrownsFan17 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    My two personal favorites are:

    1972 - Thom Darden and Brian Sipe - my all time favorite offensive player

    1978 - Ozzie and Clay Matthews - my all time favorite defensive player

    The funnest draft was the 1985 Supplemental Draft - I still can't believe we pulled that off.

    I'm hoping 2007 will be at the top of that list soon!

    <!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->I can't help but think that we are destined to go to the playoffs this year!!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
    Canton MikeC 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • BrownsFan17B BrownsFan17

      My two personal favorites are:

      1972 - Thom Darden and Brian Sipe - my all time favorite offensive player

      1978 - Ozzie and Clay Matthews - my all time favorite defensive player

      The funnest draft was the 1985 Supplemental Draft - I still can't believe we pulled that off.

      I'm hoping 2007 will be at the top of that list soon!

      Canton Mike Canton MikeC
      • 4k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @brownsfan17 said:

      My two personal favorites are:

      1972 - Thom Darden and Brian Sipe - my all time favorite offensive player

      1978 - Ozzie and Clay Matthews - my all time favorite defensive player

      The funnest draft was the 1985 Supplemental Draft - I still can't believe we pulled that off.

      I'm hoping 2007 will be at the top of that list soon!

      I HAVE to go with '78....NOW if we could get Clay Jr this year, I would be ecstatic! That kid is a PLAYER & his excellent bloodlines extend beyond his father.

      Mike

      IN DORSEY I TRUST
      R 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Canton MikeC Canton Mike

        @brownsfan17 said:

        My two personal favorites are:

        1972 - Thom Darden and Brian Sipe - my all time favorite offensive player

        1978 - Ozzie and Clay Matthews - my all time favorite defensive player

        The funnest draft was the 1985 Supplemental Draft - I still can't believe we pulled that off.

        I'm hoping 2007 will be at the top of that list soon!

        I HAVE to go with '78....NOW if we could get Clay Jr this year, I would be ecstatic! That kid is a PLAYER & his excellent bloodlines extend beyond his father.

        Mike

        rr59eagle R
        • 88 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        R rr59eagle wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @canton-mike said:

        I HAVE to go with '78....NOW if we could get Clay Jr this year, I would be ecstatic! That kid is a PLAYER & his excellent bloodlines extend beyond his father.

        Mike

        wow that was a long time ago ....which explains a lot . Maybe the 2009 class will be the best

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better đź’—

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        Theme
        • System
        • Light
        • Dark
        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Forums
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Donate