Skip to content

Browns best drafts

The Browns Board
3 3 769
  • My two personal favorites are:

    1972 - Thom Darden and Brian Sipe - my all time favorite offensive player

    1978 - Ozzie and Clay Matthews - my all time favorite defensive player

    The funnest draft was the 1985 Supplemental Draft - I still can't believe we pulled that off.

    I'm hoping 2007 will be at the top of that list soon!

  • My two personal favorites are:

    1972 - Thom Darden and Brian Sipe - my all time favorite offensive player

    1978 - Ozzie and Clay Matthews - my all time favorite defensive player

    The funnest draft was the 1985 Supplemental Draft - I still can't believe we pulled that off.

    I'm hoping 2007 will be at the top of that list soon!

    @brownsfan17 said:

    My two personal favorites are:

    1972 - Thom Darden and Brian Sipe - my all time favorite offensive player

    1978 - Ozzie and Clay Matthews - my all time favorite defensive player

    The funnest draft was the 1985 Supplemental Draft - I still can't believe we pulled that off.

    I'm hoping 2007 will be at the top of that list soon!

    I HAVE to go with '78....NOW if we could get Clay Jr this year, I would be ecstatic! That kid is a PLAYER & his excellent bloodlines extend beyond his father.

    Mike

  • @brownsfan17 said:

    My two personal favorites are:

    1972 - Thom Darden and Brian Sipe - my all time favorite offensive player

    1978 - Ozzie and Clay Matthews - my all time favorite defensive player

    The funnest draft was the 1985 Supplemental Draft - I still can't believe we pulled that off.

    I'm hoping 2007 will be at the top of that list soon!

    I HAVE to go with '78....NOW if we could get Clay Jr this year, I would be ecstatic! That kid is a PLAYER & his excellent bloodlines extend beyond his father.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    I HAVE to go with '78....NOW if we could get Clay Jr this year, I would be ecstatic! That kid is a PLAYER & his excellent bloodlines extend beyond his father.

    Mike

    wow that was a long time ago ....which explains a lot . Maybe the 2009 class will be the best