Downtown tonight
-
doesn't look that crazy considering there's a free pre-game concert with a supposedly hot band performing in IMAGINE DRAGONS.
even though lebron went back to cleveland the NBA blows until there is absolutely nothing else to watch, and that for me is after the super bowl unless i am completely bored.
to each his own i guess.
you can go to nba.com to check out the concert. i thought there'd be more people BUT it is right after work so........
-
A Brit I know in America reckons nobody is really bothered about the nba
-
The NBA isn't what it was in the 70's, 80's and well into the 90's. Its a watered down pussy league at this point. If there is any sport that conspiracy theorists can prove corrupt from the actions
of the commissioner, then its the NBA. Stern was painful to deal with at times and it was so overt, that is just wasn't even funny.
Even though Lebron is back and I am excited about that - its hard to love basketball like I do football and to a lesser extent baseball.
-
compared to the NFL, even the MLB, the NBA is a joke. By itself its slight entertainment
-
Local news acting like Lebron is god. Only thing that happened is now Cleveland is the MOST expensive city in the NBA to purchase tickets. Fuck em.
-
Is it as crazy and packed as it sounds on Twitter?
Is it as crazy and packed as it sounds on Twitter?
Downtown London?
-
compared to the NFL, even the MLB, the NBA is a joke. By itself its slight entertainment
compared to the NFL, even the MLB, the NBA is a joke. By itself its slight entertainment
For the most part, I agree.. Cleveland sports fanatics will always be 1) Browns 2) Tribe 3a Cavs 3b Buckeyes
-
Is good for the city regardless. NBA isn't great but I'd like us to win the finals.
Super bowl and world series would feel better though, but all good.
-
I hate basketball and until LeBron James shows that he and his shitbag Posse learned to treat waitresses like human beings he can blow me.
But I'm all for anything brings notoriety to the city of Cleveland.
Tonight I watch the final episode of Breaking Bad and eat a ribeye hot off the Joe Namath rapid cooker
WSS
-
i said my schtick and now i'm sitting here watching the game, lol.
man regular broadcast tv blows. guess i'll hope for a good horror flick on one of the premium channels.........
-
I hate basketball and until LeBron James shows that he and his shitbag Posse learned to treat waitresses like human beings he can blow me.
But I'm all for anything brings notoriety to the city of Cleveland.
Tonight I watch the final episode of Breaking Bad and eat a ribeye hot off the Joe Namath rapid cooker
WSS
Tonight I watch the final episode of Breaking Bad and eat a ribeye hot off the Joe Namath rapid cooker
WSS
now that's a plan.
never heard of a joe namath rapid cooker. now if he were to make a juicer.........
-
Joe Namath rapid cooker? Is it any good? Better than the Forman grill?
-
Bernie Kosar !
-
Think he makes a portable bar.
-
-
Sounds like good times. You go Joe.
-
Is it as crazy and packed as it sounds on Twitter?
Downtown London?
-
Mike and Mik...Joe Namath rapid cooker? Is it any good? Better than the Forman grill?
It's great. I think rapid cooker is a bad name because what it is is a top fired ceramic broiler similar to the salamander system they use in steakhouses.
Super hot so you get a really nice sear on the meat and broiled perfectly approximately 5 minutes a side depending on the thickness.
They are built in Canton Ohio, hence the Hall of Fame hook, and hit the market at 399 but have recently been dropped to 299. I really like it, no other product does the same thing.
(Plus I emailed to say how much I liked it and Joe sent me a personal reply.)
WSS
-
But unlike the Foreman grill, it is for outdoor use only.
-
But unlike the Foreman grill, it is for outdoor use only.
yes it is but if you had a vented range hood you could easily use it in the house. Being a top fired broiler and much hotter than the broiler in your oven it does produce substantially less smoke than the one in the oven. Last night i broil the steaks in the garage without a problem.But unlike the Foreman grill, it is for outdoor use only.
WSS
And the George Foreman grill isn't really hot enough to sear anything
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login