Skip to content

Downtown tonight

The Browns Board
23 11 718
  • Is good for the city regardless. NBA isn't great but I'd like us to win the finals.

    Super bowl and world series would feel better though, but all good.

  • I hate basketball and until LeBron James shows that he and his shitbag Posse learned to treat waitresses like human beings he can blow me.

    But I'm all for anything brings notoriety to the city of Cleveland.

    Tonight I watch the final episode of Breaking Bad and eat a ribeye hot off the Joe Namath rapid cooker

    WSS

  • i said my schtick and now i'm sitting here watching the game, lol.

    man regular broadcast tv blows. guess i'll hope for a good horror flick on one of the premium channels.........

  • I hate basketball and until LeBron James shows that he and his shitbag Posse learned to treat waitresses like human beings he can blow me.

    But I'm all for anything brings notoriety to the city of Cleveland.

    Tonight I watch the final episode of Breaking Bad and eat a ribeye hot off the Joe Namath rapid cooker

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Tonight I watch the final episode of Breaking Bad and eat a ribeye hot off the Joe Namath rapid cooker

    WSS

    now that's a plan.

    never heard of a joe namath rapid cooker. now if he were to make a juicer.........

  • Joe Namath rapid cooker? Is it any good? Better than the Forman grill?

  • Bernie Kosar !

  • Think he makes a portable bar.

  • Think he makes a portable bar.

    @lbc-mike said:

    Think he makes a portable bar.

    that's what i meant by a 'juicer' with namath before he got sober.

    who can forget this classic:

  • Sounds like good times. You go Joe.

  • @londonbrown said:

    Is it as crazy and packed as it sounds on Twitter?

    Downtown London?

    @tour2ma said:

    Downtown London?

    London was not any more crazy than normal last night. Tonight is halloween, of course, so it'll be slightly more crazy, but a lot more slutty.

  • Joe Namath rapid cooker? Is it any good? Better than the Forman grill?

    @lbc-mike said:

    Joe Namath rapid cooker? Is it any good? Better than the Forman grill?

    Mike and Mik...

    It's great. I think rapid cooker is a bad name because what it is is a top fired ceramic broiler similar to the salamander system they use in steakhouses.

    Super hot so you get a really nice sear on the meat and broiled perfectly approximately 5 minutes a side depending on the thickness.

    They are built in Canton Ohio, hence the Hall of Fame hook, and hit the market at 399 but have recently been dropped to 299. I really like it, no other product does the same thing.

    (Plus I emailed to say how much I liked it and Joe sent me a personal reply.)

    WSS

  • But unlike the Foreman grill, it is for outdoor use only.

  • But unlike the Foreman grill, it is for outdoor use only.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    But unlike the Foreman grill, it is for outdoor use only.

    yes it is but if you had a vented range hood you could easily use it in the house. Being a top fired broiler and much hotter than the broiler in your oven it does produce substantially less smoke than the one in the oven. Last night i broil the steaks in the garage without a problem.

    WSS

    And the George Foreman grill isn't really hot enough to sear anything

  • @tour2ma said:

    Downtown London?

    London was not any more crazy than normal last night. Tonight is halloween, of course, so it'll be slightly more crazy, but a lot more slutty.

    Id downtown CLE still standing after our "opener"?

    @gftchris said:

    London was not any more crazy than normal last night. Tonight is halloween, of course, so it'll be slightly more crazy, but a lot more slutty.

    lol... More than masks on the "ladies" in the flyers papering every call box in the city?

  • @lbc-mike said:

    Think he makes a portable bar.

    that's what i meant by a 'juicer' with namath before he got sober.

    who can forget this classic:

    @miktoxic said:

    that's what i meant by a 'juicer' with namath before he got sober.

    who can forget this classic:

    Every man wanted to plant one on Suzy Kolber...and more....plant one in Suzy Kolber. Joe just had the guts to be honest.