Cameron out Sunday
-
-
I'd say he's a fan of Jordan Cameron. I'm with Stockton on this one. Cameron had so many catches that even he wasn't able to get to. The guy can flat out JUMP off the screen and he's a basketball player, meaning he has some good hands. I think I recall Hoyer himself saying that he should have given Cameron a more catchable ball(wide open in the endzone).
I don't care what any of you think, Jordan Cameron is a tank and a fucking bad ass TE. Hoyer is a baller, sometimes it takes a while to get on the same page. I could be nerves or chemistry, but sooner or later they will sync, and it's going to be fucking beautiful... Probably about the time Gordon returns and we have found a fucking wonderful supporting cast of WRs! Clearly they are the surprise of the team. Hawkins is magic out there, always wide open. Austin has found the fountain of youth that Dansby spoke of. Gabriel is a rookie and is already playing better than Robo, who was a second rounder. Even TB has looked a lot smoother in his routes. Look out when Gorgon returns, it's going to be like when the Colts had Peyton and the bunch years ago. Always somebody open, always somebody making a play.
We sign Cam long term, nothing crazy but something deserved and incentive based. Keep him hungry for more. He's a star. Respect Jordan.
This team is fucking amazing. After years and years of, "oh my, not again". I don't have to try N pump myself up for this team. They do it for me. They are special. Remember also, what we have here, being as good as it's been, is only going to improve and get better and better through the years. This is a very YOUNG and Hungry bunch, that given the time to build and gel and grow together- will thrive and blossom into the kind of team we are all longing for. Sit back a smile and revel in that for a moment. This is only the beginning.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login